Boku no Hero Academia

Spoilers dropping soon

You guys are pretty swell and I enjoy posting here

Sonnuvabitch. I thought it was TV-BD comparison.

I agree with this sentiment.

Although I personally hate everyone, except Bakugou (my favorite character).

spoilers never

What kind of girl does Kirishima like?

Tomboyish

One with a penis

I too, he's like me.

>soon
More like 14 hours.

Finally someone drew them fucking properly instead of just doing "romantic" stuff. Picture related.

>picture related

>tfw Deku will suffer the same physical trauma as All Might come middle age
>tfw limbs worn and useless from constant OfA useage
>tfw entire sleepless nights with the worst arthritis imaginable
>tfw always on painkillers just to move normally
>tfw endless physical suffering he has to smile through

Good thing that Ochako gonna divorce him before he reaches that age then. Dump him for the rising star Bakugou! Who becomes a greater hero than AM / Deku combined!

>yfw he has to give away his quirk

ITT: we post people who could beat up Endeavor

>implying he wouldn't turn his pathetic blasts of water into steam and overpower him

Fuck off with your terrible comic Ennis.

Pic related

>The Boys
>Not antisocial as all hell

he looks so dumb

U a right salty cunt m8

oh no! Ojiro-san peed his pants!

So who's the traitor famalam?

Kaminari. I thought we went over this.

Is your mom like his mom?

With his huge shoes he could have also been a clown, just replace the fire hose attachment with a water seltzer one.

Friendly reminder that Baku's dad looks like he'd be Mr. Rogers neighbor and he managed to nail that magnificent woman.

The art in that picture is pretty meh though. Face:hair ratio is fucked. Plus slanty face on the far left.

Huh did he really? I thought at first that this was gonna be a joke and actually the IS (invisible slut) was sucking him off/he was cummin' in her throat.

But the way his hands are placed, I don't see how her head could be near his pants / his penis in her mouth.

What's going on here for real?

This dude's face always weirded me out. Is that a mask or does he really only have one orange eye?

>managed to nail that magnificent woman.
We don't know this for sure. Perhaps Bakugou is just his wife's son (and he might or might not know).

>Watchmojo
C'mon user, you know better than this.

What is it trying to say? Why is it posting that degenerate channel that normees watch?

>finish the anime and should probably start on the manga
>people tell me that Deku just gets stronger to the point it stops being interesting

tell me there's Mina scenes to motivate me

Would people have preferred if the MC never got powers and instead became Batman?

The only thing that was too offsetting to me were the horribly drawn dogfood nips.

>Mr. Rogers neighbor

You mean Mr. Mcfeely the mailman? Growing up around Pittsburgh kinda treats them like biblical figures. WDVE radio (guys who did action league now) often do a petition to have Mr. Rogers inducted as a real saint. Nothing related really just made me think of that.

Nitric acid plus glycerol equals nitroglycerin, user. Bakugou's their kid.

More like we All Might know who the real father is.

Also Bakudad has Deku's hair which is kinda odd.

>You mean Mr. Mcfeely the mailman?
Actually no, I was just saying that Baku's dad looks very neighborly and such. Especially when compared to his more wild looking wife.
I'd actually forgotten about Mr. Mcfeely. Should I be feeling this bad about that?

Well it takes awhile before Deku becomes competent

Quirks are not unique, maybe she fucked some other guy who wasn't financially stable who had the same Quirk and that's why she is with an emasculated loser like him now (because he's the only one she could find like that).

Makes much more sense than a sexy woman marrying an unmanly unrich un-anything guy like him.

When did they say the parents quirk?

>All these mental gymnastics
Dude, take your fetish and go somewhere else.

I believe someone translated the parent's character sheets. A combination of their quirks leads to nytroglycerine.

Their quirks are a joke on nitroglycerin's chemical generation, and your pathetic attempts at cuckoldry are retarded. She's the one that originally asked him out.

Character bios in the recent volume.

Oh, fuck off.

Kids often don't resemble one or both of there parents. Just because there's a possibility they aren't related doesn't mean you have to bring it up every time

I watched that and there weren't even these two mysterious characters I don't recognize in it?

Well it would be realistic writing if it's my way. If I don't get my way it is unrealistic writing.

If you honestly went to watch the video, was an edit.

Why did it catch on here to begin with?

>never got powers and instead became Batman?

First going into the series I thought he was going to be a batman/ironman type kid trying to keep up with the meta game. Him taking those notes and learning weaknesses and everything was very batman-esque. I even thought the training All Might was giving him was just bullshit strength/endurance training to build his confidence and get him started on bulking up, and he wouldn't have gotten powers.

>cuckanon will never be asked out by a sexbomb

Yes, I did. Proof: honorable mentions had Inuyisha and Tuxedo Masked Man.

Why did what catch on?

Neither will you and it's not like I want him to be cheated on I'm just saying that it would be more realistic.

Ultimately, the far most realistic scenario would have been:
>no dad for Bakugou
>Bakugou's dad is Izuku's dad instead
which would e a piece of the puzzle that neatly fits in. The way it is now (reversed) is like trying to hammer in a puzzle piece that doesn't fit in (with a hammer).

Making edits of "Top 10 Anime X".

I would've preferred if he became a Quirk counselor with that autism instead. Give him Gen Ed. courses, have his classmates ask him for advice during the Sports Festival, become popular with his attention to detail around the campus, things like that.

You're an idiot. Kindly do us a favor and kill yourself.

Huh the girl on the left kinda looks like Momo.

I'm popular with the girls though.

You're a faggot, Deku wouldn't have had any of the advantages that Bruce Wayne had, like a decade of ninja/science/criminology training and billions of dollars to buy all the gadget bullshit and vehicles.

>that one user who refuses to accept Bakudad because he wants to fuck Bakumom
You better be trolling. It'd be too sad otherwise.

She does not have big boobs, but she's explosive and pretty.

Literally not an argument. That proves that you know that what I said is right and agree with me and in a tsundere fashion you insult me.

Oh okay well then I was for sure wrong in my initial analysis.

Sounds like you've been told aload of shit

I don't want to fuck anyone, I'm just saying that it would be better writing if his dad was Izuku's dad.

Just like it would have been better writing if Izuku didn't develop the most overpowered Quirk and instead was kinda sorta Quirkless in some way (almost everyone agrees on this).

>realistic
There's your problem. You haven't gone outside enough to know how relationships actually work.

Highly ironic, since you're describing yourself (since you disagree with common sense). Boys like Bakugou are almost always from single mother households. Boys like Izuku are always from weak fathers like Bakugou's dad.

iLELD

>Hage headphones
>one of the villains bought some Present Mic gear
10/10 recruitment, great job Shiggy.

Man all those thugs they brought with them first time were really shitty fighters.

Though to be fair dozens of them got bitchsmacked by All Might in a second, for those there's no dishonor in losing to a guy that strong filled with such righteous anger.

"I know you are but what am I"
What are you fucking 12?
Do you seriously think that you can't have a meek father in the household leading to a son with behavioral problems? Do you think that single mothers can't actually raise children who are socially well adjusted, but very awkward and impulsive?

The fact that you use the world always to describe your situations means that you don't understand that there are no absolutes when it comes to child rearing.

All Might could've had hero gadgets developed for him, and Deku did train hard enough to get fairly /fit/. Just add martial arts training in there too.

Detective logic could be handwaved because of his sheer fanboy autism.

>introduce new villains
>just another bunch of edgy teens
For fuck's sake, where are the Yakuza leaders, the warlords, the REAL villains.

It's the chameleon guy who tried to ambush Bakugo.

>"I know you are but what am I"
>What are you fucking 12?
Nice strawman. I'm not the one arguing against common sense here. That's a fact.

Presumably the yakuza leaders are committing white-collar crime on the downlow instead of fighting superheroes.

And what kind of fucking "Warlord" do you have hanging around the middle of a civilized first-world major city?
This story takes place in Japan, not Africa.

Take your pop psychology somewhere else user. Just because you think it's impossible for a shy quiet guy to land someone like that doesn't mean it actually is. The world is full of relationships like this, it's not impossible. You just need to be attractive.

All Might already thrashed all those during his villain purge. Organized crime pretty much vanished once he stepped onto the field.

They're doing real crime, not crime that involves little children (unless they're used as contraband).

>You just need to be attractive.
I'm convinced you're just trolling since you put this at the end of your post which contradicts everything else you wrote beforehand.

>against common sense here
>That's a fact
>Strawman
So instead of accepting that your limited view of relationships and child rearing has caused you to create a false image of how family structure relates to child's dispositions. You're going to act like a tumblrite and claim that the other person just isn't arguing the "facts"

You're either a dedicated troll or retarded. They don't have to be mutually exclusive.

>emasculated loser
$10 he looks more masculine than you

>better writing if Izuku didn't develop the most overpowered Quirk and instead was kinda sorta Quirkless
How would this be better writing.

Well he probably is since I don't have a penis.

He looks like James Gordon from Batman.

Everyone says so. It would be more interesting and more original if the protagonist had the least powerful (no) supwerpowers. Instead he gets one of the strongest in the universe.

So when do we usually get leaks?

Nah. I mean initially it would have been interesting but the story would have to be very different than the one we got right now. Gadgets can only get you so far and without atory breaking level plot armor deku wouldn't be able to go up against the same kind of challenges that he can now.

Nobody says that. Deku being quirkless would be bullshitX50 and Hori would need asspulls all the time to make him win. A quirkless faggot can't outrun Muscular, can't melt Todoroki's iceberg and can't compete against fucking All For One.

And if he doesn't win who the fuck wants to reat it?

Late Wednesday night/early Thursday morning. Or in five minutes, whichever comes first.

>Deku being quirkless would be bullshit
Why not? He could have been the Japanese Bateman.

>no underwear
Wow what a slut.

Fucking hell, no. How many times has this been done. Its actually fucking refreshing watching a MC get an overpowered ability and then watching them struggle to deal with the responsibilities it entails.

>Batman without money

Shortest fucking series ever when he jumps off a skyscraper and snaps his back because he lacks the patented BatBackerâ„¢ that makes shit like that possible because he's a fucking fifteen year old of a single mother.

You don't know who Batman is, do you? Mutli trillionaire, in his mid 40s, most intelligent detective on earth , trained in all martial arts and some which don't even exist, gadgets which make no fucking sense, lives in a world where less than 0.0001% of the population has superpowers.

Compare that to Deku: middle class family, 15 year old, average intelligence, no martial arts training at all, lives in a world where 80% of the population has superpowers like blackhole fingers or an all destroying touch.

Still think that BnHA would be equally, if not more, interesting if Deku had Monoma's quirk instead of no quirk.

>Could still be bullied, possibly because without the help of others he is basically useless (so it seems)
>All Might can still be a huge inspiration to him, but their introduction changes
>Deku, stressed to see Kacchan in danger, remembers that there is just enough time from when he rode All Might through the air to test on of his moves on it
>Completely blows away the slime and nearly his own arm, but All Might is inspired by his sudden courage ("my body moved on its own!")
>All Might's ability to transfer One for All doesn't exist, but he still decides to train Deku physically in case he tries to pull something like that again
>Deku's otaku-ness comes in handy as all the note-taking he does on heroes and friends can help him if he borrows their quirk
>It keeps all the side characters relevant as they need to physically be there if Deku wants/needs to use their quirk
>It makes All for One a more interesting endgame villain as Deku's quirk is somewhat similar to his
>Through intense training and years of serialization, the final battle could involve Deku being able to copy multiple powers at once to match AfO's power
>Doesn't create a massive powercreep that OfA is slowly creating due to time limits of his quirk and needing to be used to the quirks of others
>Can help his friends create new ways to use their quirks with his autism and being able to test their quirks out as well
>Makes for really interesting plot-devices (such as the theory in which Monoma copies Kaminari's quirk and doesn't go retard)

>they shoot Denki through the heart in front of Jirou (his waifu) thinking he's the traitor because they read that he's the traitor on all the underground Internet forums about Heroes that Deku browses and you're to blame

>he wasn't the traitor

How bad would you feel? You gave love a bad name.

This. He is Superman without the Superbody. Watching him become Superman is good.

He could be batman if the structure for villain/hero powers wasn't what it is now. If we look at the two closest to human fighters like Aizawa and Stain, both are expert melee fighters and good at dealing with multiple targets. But they both have the ability to suppress other people or groups of people with their respective abilities and that helps even the ground.

Remember what happened to Aizawa once he couldn't stop peoples abilities? He got ground into the dirt. Batman in his native comics generally fights waves of mooks with guns or bludgeoning tools before getting his 1v1.

Giving Deku powers lets him pull off mass combat against others, not rely on gadgets he wouldn't necessarily have access too without his school backing it, and allows still have an interesting dynamic (his powers can effectively kill him without training).

I think Hori has done a lot good with the premise. Could it have been better the other way around? Sure, but it would be a fundamentaly different story.

Your actually dumb enough to think that is (me)
Admit you just wanted a convenient out because you can't back up your delusions.

Who's the girl on the left? She has breasts and she has no ear extensions.