Kyousou Giga

Does anyone on Sup Forums remember this ?

How did you feel about it ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=42mqkaFAjx4
a.pomf.cat/ethces.mp3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I remember it for the sole reason that hipsters praised it as AOTY and that it was a massive flop.

More like kuso giga lmao

Believe me, the Flip Flappers thread remembers. Very well. It's like the #1 boogieman there.

AESTHETIC

I was only watching long running Toei anime like One Piece and Toriko back then. It's thanks to this one that I learned that Toei could do shows with good production values. That was pretty good.

I like the OP

ONAs > TV series

I still listen to that fantastic OST a lot.

lol, i fucking came to this anime because of the FLCL vibes.

I sense the same with Flip Floppers

flip floppers will also be.

It seems like the japs do not like FLCL that much.

Otaku don't cares about art. Normal people don't watch anime. Only artists cares about Flip Floppers and Giga.

>lmao
Go back and kill yourself.

Of course I remember, I loved the ONAs.
TV series was great until Akira Ishida came back and started being a dick.

This, the ONAs were great. TV series was still pretty good except for the moments Toei completely shat the bed.

I tried to watch the TV series but dropped it halfway through.
Is the ONA's that much better?
I was disappointed in the lack of main girl in the TV series.

>artists
You misspelled autists

The exposition walk of QUALITY was one of the worst things I've ever seen, but it was otherwise alright. Should've stayed as an OVA series though.

It suffered from the same thing that Kaiba did, that all the world building and characters are great, but all the plot was saved for the last like 3 episodes, and as it turns out, the plot was boring shit.

I really liked the ONAs and went in expecting a lot from the TV show. It was alright, another dime dozen show but it had neat animation and cool aesthetic. Aside from that it's entirely forgettable.

youtube.com/watch?v=42mqkaFAjx4
Did any of the cool moments from this PV ever make it to the anime?

I listen to the OP on repeat from time to time

My idea of it is probably better than the show itself, but I'm going to choose to be delusional and remember it that way.
And it's really worth repeating that the OP is great and the ED wasn't bad either.

I loved it. Also Yase a cute

First show I watched seasonally.

Liked it a lot and it's why I'm still shitposting here.

OP is still on my playlist, and so is the OST. Still fucking feeling the realness.

It has great reaction faces as I remember too

Sol parts were great, comfiest shit I've ever seen, with the most boring Armageddon I've ever seen

hidden gem

>it's why I'm still shitposting here.
Please tone it down. Shitposting is shit, subtle trolling is the best.

I liked it for giving Kugimiya another fresh role.

It's nice to remember that she can sing decently when not sounding terrible as Iori.
a.pomf.cat/ethces.mp3

Its a pretty unique show and worth watching just for that reason
The ONA and the first episodes are great and you'll probably enjoy the rest of it if you're into saguka stuff

ONAs were good, tv series was a dissapointment

Was AOTS/Y tier up to ep 7 or so for me, then the plot went south with enternal infodumps, convoluted twists and animation quality drop.
Ending wasn't too bad but still sealed the package as a disappointment.

OVA was good.
ONAs were also good
TV series was not good.

Fuck Toei.

This is the worst scene ever.