Latvian sentenced to 10 years in prison for fighting on the side of ISIS in Syria

Quick rundown
>Kid from Latvia radicalises from internet
>goes to syria to fight for muh allah
>understands that its not all flowers and happiness
>Returns to Latvia
>gets sentenced to 10 years of imprisoment
LINK
news2night.com/en/news/breaking-news-latvijskij-boets-igil-grinbergs-poluchil-10-let-tjurmy
Article in Latvian
apollo.tvnet.lv/zinas/par-karosanu-islama-valsts-rindas-10-gadi-cietuma/813605

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/rs-serbia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lmao.
hope he gets his ass destroyed

Why do all these kids who get radicalized always look so horrendous. Was Hitler onto something with eugenics? Good looking people don't do these kinds of acts. Uggo purge when?

BASED

Why was he allowed to come back though? There are drones for such cases

>(((Grinbergs)))

i'm surprised ISIS didn't kill him.

Oh yeah, fuckboi better lube up.

I don't know, that one British white boy who became a high up in Isis was pretty chad. Whites join Isis because Isis provides an actual dose of masculinity and brotherhood they can't get living around pathetic white men who fight for absolutely nothing.

Probably thought he would kill some Vladimirs there. But BOOOE, was he wrong!

Fucking discusting, i would expect this kind of punishment from a shithole like ru*sia, not a fucking european country.
Dont get me wrong, im not saying that he didnt do anything wrong, but what he needs is help reintegrating into society and prison wont help with that.

we supposed to feel bad for him?
>The defendant also claimed that he never shot and wasn't even aiming at people. He regretted his actions.
He'll regret not putting a better story together, over the course of the next decade or so.

Latvia is a shithole tho

How the fuck do you return from ISIS? Isn't it like jihad mafia with the only way out being riding the truck of peace?

kek

Good job.

meh if he wished to kill some russians he would of whent to eastern Ukraine instead we had some russians who whent from daugavpils (mostly russian city) to Ukraine to fight for pro russian forces bouth where killed there lol, nothing of a value was lost, ethnic tensions here are getting preaty hot in few last months, since our goverment decided to make all learning for children living in Latvia only in Latvian language a lot of protests from russians have taken place.

wew

>he never shot and wasn't even aiming at people
So basically he is guilty of being a tourist?

yeah he sorta became a meme after he got back
for his sake I hope he gets solitary (prolly not), otherwise the russians in jail are gonna have his ass

>since our goverment decided to make all learning for children living in Latvia only in Latvian language a lot of protests from russians have taken place
pag reformas izgaaja cauri? es neesmu bijis skaidraa paris meeneshus....

Sweet I think everyone connected like him needs a min 10 YR stretch and full reprograming cos allah&co aint the way bro

Why aren't these people packed into shipping containers and dumped into the ocean? They can serve their 10 year sentences at the bottom of the sea.

Yes give the terrorist a slap on the wrist then a job. Why you are at it why not some lemonade and cake also.

He should happy they didn't brand him traitor and just offed him right away.

>Serb talking about shitholes
lol
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/rs-serbia
Our country our rules fuck off

An Unintentional Tourist, if you please. He didn't even mean to be there, just booked a 'surprise destination' package tour.

>memeflag

Jā, krievi protestēja pie saemas, nesen.

>I don't know, that one British white boy who became a high up in Isis was pretty chad

Pics?

>he has a s*rb flag so he must be a s*rb
Reminder that s*rbs started a war with every neighbouring country so a lot of us non-s*rbs are stuck in this shithole now

i REALLY doubt you baltic mongoloids actually make that much

That's retarded because now, he will either kill himself or become a strong criminal and you will have to pay for that.

He went to ISIS. He came back. Now he's a strong criminal. And you will have to pay for that.

This post has been reported to GCHQ.

Dont forget to let him fuck your wife sven.

>Looks like average Sup Forums user.

He's probably going to be the only ethnic Latvian in jail. Every time I hear about crime in Latvia, it's fucking Russians.

Also, he gets 10 years, but what about anyone he harmed while he was fighting for ISIS? Probably poor Middle Easterners just trying to protect their families. They don't get their lives back.

>did it for the lulz
t. latcuck

He fired ZERO bullets

I Hope his Ass gets Fistraped by angry Russians.

Who are you quoting?

But he harmed people indirectly by helping ISIS.

>only 10 years

Why the lenience? MAKE IT LIFE.

>White guy goes to Syria
>Becomes muslim
>gets disenfranchised and comes back
>NO INTO GULAG YOU GO
>Country then imports 30,000 muslims with no vetting and even if they were terrorists it's unfair not to give them a chance

All I see is more anti-white bullshit.

Dear god, at least Latvians aren't as retarded as britbongs or swedes. Good for them.

The privilege of rehabilitation is reserved for criminals, not traitors. Joining an enemy's armed forces makes you a traitor, regardless of whether or not you change your mind. This also sets a nice precedent.

on camera
>we even have europeans joining our ranks! the west will surely crumble!
off camera
>seriously though you dumbass motherfucker we were born into this hellhole, why the fuck would you voluntarily choose this shit?
>i know you are on a watchlist now, but can you still sponsor me for a visa? i really want a latvian cutie gf

fake news. latvians don't have internet or a working concept of God.

>last one
kek