>3.8 MB
>that quality
poor Chinatsu

does she have a penis?

puffy vulva

Rape.

they dont exist irl

Not like you'd know anyways, user.

Would explain how she's able to straddle that broom while Makoto and Akane have to sit sideways

Put up an umbrella

No Chinatsu doujin sadly.

Close to melee, enjoy your attack of opportunity

Huh?

Counterspell by shouting that her show was boring forgettable.

It wasn't. It was comfy.

Aria and Azumanga were comfy. Flying Witch was boring and pointless.

I put on my robe and my wizard hat.

Dungeons and Dragon talk.

Rape her into submission

show her my magic wand

grab the cat and run away

grab her by the pussy

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

yawn

Grab an arm with 1 hand on punch her in the throat with the other.

Since there are no spells that have only material components whatever spell she was going to cast will fizzle. After that I simply need to punch her in the face until she falls unconscious and loses all memorized spells for that day. While she's unconscious I'll take her spellbook that way she won't be able to rememorize spells.

When she wakes up I'll question her as to what her intentions were, where she comes from, and who could pay for her ransom.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulb_of_vestibule

the tissue that makes your penis erect? that's sitting right beneath the surface of the vulva.

That's not what's gonna happen.

Swift boot to the face.

With an erection.

Slay the filthy mage.

she has a cute butt

She wakes up on the floor, her mouth and stomach hurt. She looks around and doesn't know where she is. Tears well up in her eyes as she opens her mouth due to the pain. Her mouth feels hot and wet as she starts to cry, and blood dribbles down on her chin. It seems you've knocked out a tooth or two

She curls up on the ground, clutching her knees to her chest, sobbing. She refuses to open her eyes and you just watch her for a few minutes as blood and drool runs from her mouth. You can see at least one eye is swollen shut at this point and her breathing is hard and sharp, probably cracked a rib. You let her wear herself out before speaking.

"You!" You shout. She instinctively fliches and stops crying immediately. She moves her ear to where she thought the sound came from, while clutching her knees tighter and burrying her face in them.

"Tell me who the fuck you are and why I shouldn't just kill you now!" You scream at her. She stays quiet, but then begins to shake violently. The tears come back, harder this time. Even though her mouth and face must be in a lot of pain, she openly begins sobbing. She won't move from her position, but you can tell she's pissed herself. Her blue overalls are darkened and there's a small puddle underneath her. Her face becomes a mess of tears and drool and blood.

You realize you won't get any more information tonight so you throw the cloak she had on over her shivering body and leave the room, making sure to lock the door and turn off the light. Maybe a few hours in the cold and dark will straighten her out, you think to yourself.

Wot

Should I continue?

If u want user

Interrupt her by telling her it worked.
Explain that I'm under her spell and enchanted.
>tips fedora