Why does the alt-right have absolutely no leadership...

Why does the alt-right have absolutely no leadership? How can one movement be so completely cucked and void of structured ideas?

How can the future be ours if we don't get our heads together with each other?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=2YVrF2DdTp0
youtube.com/watch?v=UZK_999sTgU
youtube.com/watch?v=eJAs9Qr359o
rpcore.wordpress.com/2017/11/11/the-state-and-future-of-the-alt-right/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leaderless_resistance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth-generation_warfare
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go follow your own e-celebs. We were doing gods work before you r*ddit faggots ruined everything.

I'll ask you again: how can anything be done without organization?

De-centralized leadership is what allowed us to meme Trump into office. It's pretty hard to character assassinate a group with no face.

Because it's a decentralized political movement, not a group which you need membership to join. There's figureheads. The Alt-Right is about working towards a goal, it isn't a personality cult.

>It's pretty hard to character assassinate a group with no face.
Pretty hard to do anything worthwhile in a group with no face. It's not even a group.

>a goal
No structure, no organized ideas, no singular goal.

>tfw you know how a person could sieze control of the alt right movement and turn into something real but you have a too degenerate past that you dont want made public so you pretend like shitposting on an autistic friend simulator is helping

>no leadership?
>get our heads together with each other?
>implying these are mutually exclusive
you're retarded anyway if you can't see the point in a fluid, de-centralized group

Of course there's a singular goal. The goal is saving white nations.

Of course I see the point, but nobody else views it as a transitory sociopolitical movement more than a funny meme movement.

>The goal is saving white nations.
Says who? I see those fags on reddit and here say the alt-right existed and exists to elect Trump. This movement was co-opted and turned into this mish-mash of dumb bullshit.

The goal should be to form ideas and bodied groups with centralized leadership and rigid goals and ethos in this state.

You have to be the change you want to see user

The only way to not be infiltrated is to have cells that don't know each other and only consist of people you have known forever
As soon as you recruit you are infiltrated
If one cell fails the destruction is limited
As soon as the reds start getting more violent we can form the freikorps no sooner

>Pretty hard to do anything worthwhile in a group with no face. It's not even a group.

Except we already did do lots worthwhile by memeing Trump into office and destroying just about every leftist movement and campaign that has arisen in the last 2 years. None of that could have been accomplished without decentralized leadership.

There was confusion about what the Alt-Right was after Hillary mentioned it in a speech. It's been explained hundreds of times since. If you don't know what it is than that's your fault for not getting informed.

This Jew is just mad it has nothing to subvert

test

Not to doubt the effect we had on this election, this was a payback vote for already disenfranchised Americans. Reckon he still would have won if Sup Forums didn't exist.

Explained by who? There is no leadership and no set in stone beliefs when I hear people who claim to be alt-right say many different things.

Like I said before, this is a transitory movement for further consolidation. I'm just wondering how much longer the wait will be.

No leaders means no head to cut off.

No head means no head.

There is no fucking Alt Right, It's a Jewish term made up to be used as a catch all to label anyone in dissent. Those that come along as supposed leaders who use the Jew term instantly out themselves as useful soy goy.

as it has been done already. if you've been paying attention, shit gets done even without "leadership" that is trying to co opt an organic movement

>pretty hard to do anything
>Beat the GOP, DNC, Clintons, Bushes, Obamas, and entire MSM with a reality tv star and frog memes
Sorry we are focusing on the real issues like legalizing dog blowjobs and illegalizing criticism of Islam.

watch this

hooktube.com/watch?v=2YVrF2DdTp0

>we did all the heavy lifting
Disenfranchised voters, not frog memes. Not to say frog memes don't help.

What's being done right now to preserve the Western world? Where are the boots on the ground?

There is no "alt right", the only people who use that term are leftists and FBI agents like Ricky Dicky

The alt right is a joke. They're seriously gayer than the left. The media props them up so it can have a physical enemy to point at. In reality, the alt right is a retarded version of what really matters in this batshit liberal mess were in, like general appreciation of heritage and traditions. The stupid people join the alt right and act like a mob of orcs.

Don't get me started on Richard Spencer. He's kind of smart, but he's a cuck and he's basking in the media attention. fuck him,

dick spenser is a russia agent who seeks to balkenize the us just like the us did with the soviet union

I'd really like to get tax cuts and build a wall, but faggot autists with tiki torches keep giving bad publicity to anyone right of Bernie Sanders, so thanks for fucking everyone over. Watch the South Park episode with the KKK and the flag please, and learn how useless you are.

>What's being done right now to preserve the Western world? Where are the boots on the ground?
there are no "boots on the ground" that need to be celebrities. this is a war of ideas. memes are what will break the leftist brainwashing campaign. the work is being done in the corners of the internet that allow real freedom of speech.

The Alt-Right is real. Stop falling for leftypol D&C shilling.

Just because there's no central leader, that doesn't mean something can't have a meaning. This is totally flawed logic.

>anime girl poster
>meme flag
>its just a joke guys

Hi shareblue.

this post made me physically cringe

Why are you spreading lies? He's never said this.

good, now tell me where i'm wrong

yes, his idea of peaceful ethnic cleansing is to give niggers, spics, etc their own country to be carved out of the usa (so nigs get the south, spics get texas to cali, white get new england and the midwest, and pacific northwest, etc)

You seem to be under the impression a war of ideas can be waged by non-groups. That's not how it works. You need support of the people in the streets, and you need people willing to put themselves in harm's way for those ideas.

Because the AR kills its leaders by the slightest differences of opinion.

why is the DNC scared of Pepe?

He wants America to unite with Europe, but still be seperate nations with their own identities. What he wants is one unified state, sort of similar to the Holy Roman Empire, where there's essentially one state underpinning everything, but autonomous regions with their own distinct identities.

I've followed Spencer for many years and he's never claimed to want what you say he does.

Mostly because those with real talent and intent do not identify with a term strategically promoted by Hillary Rodham Cinton.

he does here:

youtube.com/watch?v=UZK_999sTgU

Dunno ask the kikes who came up with the term

What does that have to do with what I'm saying?

Read "Siege" by James Mason. Having a centralised system is playing into the hands of (((them))). It's why Dicky Spencer is being pushed, if he can lead and bring together all the right-wing elements in America it can be more easily dismantled

Where? Timestamp?

>Having a centralised system is playing into the hands of (((them))
hmmmmm

Pepe is an example of how a non centralized effort causes liberals to break down mentally to the point people can see how idiotic they really are. by causing hysterics, fewer people will align with liberal agendas. memes will break the conditioning.

It 's a loose political movement. It isn't centralized. That's the whole point.

Again, this post made me cringe.

at some point in the speech, im not going to sit through that shitshow again just to find you a timestamp you lazy shill

>the Alt-Right is real
There are only ideas, there are only ever ideas, satyameva jayate faggot

good, now tell me where i'm wrong

Then you have no arguments. I'm trying to explain things to you. Why does that make me a shill?

If we’re organized then the media can organize against us.
>Leadership can be a lightning rod to the media for slander.
>And our incordnination has been our at vantage so far.

see

He's right, though. The only movement that can't be coopted is a leaderless movement. Leaders can be bribed, blackmailed, or Alinsky'd out of effectiveness, and thus the entire group weakened.

Free people don't need leaders

Free people need only public servants who do what the taxpayers command then stay the fuck out of the way of the free people.

Friendly reminder that "alt-right" was a label given by the media, not claimed by the Sup Forums community. It was last year mid election, among glorious gets and salubrious shadilays that the emergent political ideology of this board was labelled as "alt right". Aggregate and marginalize.
>alt right doesnt exist and is a made up term that reddit tier shitlickers identify with
>chaos, by definition has no name and has no shape and thus cannot be controlled
Fuck the alt right, PRAISE KEK.

because i heard dick say it during the speech, you said he didnt so i linked you the speech, now your are trying to get me out of the thread for an hour and a half to find you a timestamp. Not going to happen shill

Its a fictitious political movement that was invented to snare dumb fucks like you into a hegelian dialect, brainlet.

>the alt right isn't re-

>implying leaderless resistance isn't a thing and isn't harder to subvert than hierarchical resistance

>Thinking the alt-right has no leadership
>Thinking the alt-right is devoid of ideas

Then you have no argument because there's no proof for what you're saying. I'm not going to sit through it either. You might as well give up and just agree to disagree.

It's an organic movement. If you donb't want to be in it, fine. You don't need to shill against it whenver it's mentioned. Just don't click the thread and ove along. I don't give a fuck.

youre a russian shill

the formless mass of chaos has no head. It has no leaders. It is all at once unified in single purpose and yet shrouded with the name directionless. There are no leaders because we do not have need of one.

Itt: brainlets
If you
>believe the alt right actually exist
>identify as alt right
>believe you are "different" from other political """"movements""""
Then please step the fuck up
>hegelian dialect
>identity politics
>aggregation and marginalization

If you are one thing, you cannot be another. By coalescing your precious vril around an ordered idea, you are fundamentally redirecting meme magic away from kek and getz.

t. Primordial autist

chaos theory - when you have enough data points paterns emerge from a seemingly unrelated function

The internet, allowing for such degree of an exchange of ideas - allows for an ideology to manifest without a leader. The hive mind is our leader.

Not even joking. Nor am I a reptilian fag. The greatest movement in science, whether biology, physics, ecology or even sociology can only predict infinite dimensional (that is any number of inputs) through new maths like cell automita and multidimensional distributions.

Check out Steven Wolframs "A new Kind of Science" for a decent technical reference/introduction
but this video is also very, very good (even though its from the 80s lol
Its just a lot more refined these days. (((they))) dont promote it for some reason... Its a real problem IMHO in the scientific comunity. Linear models are so 20th century like get with it people

dynamic chaos is the "new" science - and like all great ideas in science (well maybe not all, but really paradigm shifts in how we conduct science) a concept that has been known since ancient times.

youtube.com/watch?v=eJAs9Qr359o

>literally resorting to muh Russia
Sad. You sound like a leftypol shill who's been caught out. Try and stick to the script next time.

You moron, we don't need leadership. That's what has kept us afloat for so long, there isn't anything to attack, subvert, deceive. We can't be banned, how would you describe us? We'll just take up a different definition.

youre using the typical jewish tactic of subversion, you are a jewish russian shill just like dick spenser who is trying to balkenize the usa just like we did with the soveit union. He stated this himself. Perhaps he went off the script and that was supposed to be secert but because he was getting yelled down by niggers, but he said it.

jokes on you, you actually believe the alt right is real. neck yourself, pleb

Why is pointing out that your movement is fake and gay (fact) shilling? Or am i not allowed to express my dissent?

How bout you get a fucking education and stop shitting up Sup Forums with the subhuman drivel you choose to employ as logic?

I don't care if you don't want me hear or don't care to read my posts because they challenge those two little braincells you seem to have.

It makes you uncomfortable because deep down youre an edgy teenage brainlet that is too uneducated/immature to see the "alt-right" for the media tactic that it is.

Considering how much cock you gobble on the weekend, I'd have thought the redpill on your circus of an ideology would be easier to swallow.

Inb4 shill

t. Primordial autist

Wow. Personal insults and no fact. Guess I'm not Alt-Right anymore.

No competent enough leader has yet emerged.

The truth is, we don't need a leader as much as we need all public figures and groups to agree on a cohesive set of ideals, e.g. rpcore.wordpress.com/2017/11/11/the-state-and-future-of-the-alt-right/

This is why the label "alt right" is so ghastly. Chaos cannot be chaos if it is something. Like an "alt right". That label was the genius deathstroke that portioned off the creative memetic energy of an entire substrata of the userbase.

Now all of that delicious vril is feeding cucks like richard spencer and OP, and our frogposting masterrace of meme magicians has almost entirely ceased to be.

Alt right, kys.
You cannot attune to the infinite when your mind confines itself to the finite.

>our frogposting masterrace of meme magicians has almost entirely ceased to be.
Cringe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leaderless_resistance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth-generation_warfare
get read niggy

>alt-right
Please, refer to it as the "nu-right". Also there's no such thing, therefore it can have no leader.
A bunch of Redditor magapede retards throwing money at e-begging whores, a CIA plant and water filter salesman are just that, retards.

this is the way we like it and when you shill this talking point so hard, we know we're doing it right :^)

>hey goyim, please make yourselves more easily attackable

No :^)

Fact: media started throwing around term "alt right" mid election specifically targetting the "nazi frog posters on Sup Forums".
Fact: we saw this, called bullshit
Fact: Reddit (you) too uneducated to see the tactic being employed (aggregation and marginalization)
Fact: the only people who adopted the ideologt were thus
>brainlets
>leddits that got to Sup Forums late
>edgy teens with a political identity crisis

And my guess is that you are all 3.

Because poltards cannot accept the leadership of anyone who has the sense to not be full naziboo and instead be something even normies can relate to without embarassing themselves. The biggest issue is that most figureheads are complete caricatures of their ideals, like alex jones. They do this to lure the weak willed into buying their shit and listen their shows and whatever. Their target audience is essentially the 'whales' if you want to use the phonegame term. You need to be something really special to appear charismatic to this crowd while not being a complete demagogue.

Having figureheads or leaders also makes things vulnerable. They can be bought, scared, and removed.

Me ? I do this for the lulz.

That's the exact reason why it's winning. How cucked do you have to be to ask for hierarchy where you'd be on th ebottom?

Thank you

I'm not saying Sup Forums is alt-right but.... we learned from OWS and every other subverted political movement in history that having leaders is detrimental to truly effecting the desired change. Leaders create a symbolic target vulnerable to attacking, defaming, and painting the entire collective in both correlative and causal colors. Leaders are inherently divisive and are dangerous just as a piper is dangerous to rats. Leaders are the head that when cut off can kill the rest of the body. Well, sorry about your luck chaim, but you can't keep tricking the white goyim forever. We have learned that anonymity is infinitely better, and by staying leaderless we all become leaders, and none of us are. You might be able to shut down some of us but never all of us. We're gonna make you have to wage open war on the entire white race, and even then you will not flush us out, but only convert the sleeping white to our side.

Now prepare for the rake, fucking folage.

"Cringe" must have taken you longer to think up that reply than it took to decide to join a made up political movement.
Piss poor bants m8 you need to go back

If i'm not mistaken, fucking Hillary of all people was the first one to even say out loud "alt-right".
Idiots here and on Leddit fell for it somehow and now follow this "ideology" which doesn't fucking exist.

You saying it doesn't exist doesn't make it true, cuck.

Our dear friend OP is allergic to facts and is hurt by personal insults and thinks meme magic and shadilays are """""""cringe""""""" so i think thats pretty much all you need to know

Khaos.

It only exists because faggots like you saw an opportunity to label yourselves into an aggregate to later be marginalozed. This label, this inside out skidmarked jockstrap of an ideology, was served to you on a golden platter by media and brainlets like you couldnt wait to cram that jockstrap right up your fucking nose and wear like a mask.
Hurdurrrr muh alt right.

You are (unironically, bantz aside) immature, poorly read or just plain uneducated.
And a brainlet. Enjoy your hegelian dialect and wasting your energy on false political dichotomies.

But have no fear. Autists such as I will always be here to remind you just how retarded your ideology is, should you feel the need to prop up or extoll your views in order to feel persecuted.

Plus im having hearty keks at your responses and some of the other weirdos that have crept out of the woodworks - and thats probably all the alt right is good for. Ridiculing and exposing brainlets.

> trump won because of the alt-right

You guys are delusional. The states that won the election for trump cares about what trump had to say. They wanted jobs and a wall.

The alt-right did nothing. Trump won because of Trump. You were just another bunch of groupie followers.

Digits confirm op is a faggot
>praise kek
>shadilay
>op is a faggot

>faggots like you saw an opportunity to label yourselves
>Sup Forums:
chaotic neutral trickster, oldfags who remember barrel roll-ology and how to triforce, 'all your memes are belong to us', triggers sjws and special snowflakes in their own safespaces making them an hero, cybernetic shape-shifter: takes various guise online: irl could be your co-worker or your husband or a police officer or even your Jewish son, uses memetic powers gained through years exploring the inter-tubes to elect an orange joker just to piss off the established left, somehow managed to acquire technological clairvoyance, aversion to pictures of bread, taunts journalists and even the media itself and makes them look fucking retarded, organizes stunts to make academic minds melt like stale memes, engages in various psyops you won't ever about, wears a hoody even when using a computer in an empty room, board survives and thrives despite the best efforts of just about everyone even the fag that made this website to delet this, anonymous4lyfe but is paradoxically the most notorious on the web, again, strikes terror into the heart of the kike, infiltrates enemy organizations, alphabet agencies take notes from anons tactics, Linux, IRC, creates original content, redpills hordes of normies, leaderless, does everything for the keks, ALWAYS right.
>/alt-right/:
sanctimonious lawful neutral, newfags from plebbit, white knights, IRL LARPing, camwhores, attentionwhores, gets BTFO by the filthy yid media, websites get shut down, makes everyone hate them, awkward unironic nazibooing, coneheads, beta manlet dorks in khaki's with tiki torches, lolcows, unironically supports a orange billionaire, follows Sup Forums around like a retarded kid brother, throws Sup Forums under the bus by appropriation of Sup Forumss culture, Windows, BookFace, unfunny, uncreative, lemming-like-follow-the-'leader', epic failtards, always somewhere other than right. “pls mr. goldenshekelnoseberg, can u pls gib website back pls”

Oef intellectual circle jerks are the best, aren't they OP?

Because it isn't a movement; it is a reaction to decades of lies. You want a leader? Become one. Otherwise stfu you cuck.

>tfw no Linux

It's ok user. You still have time to get gud

I love this cancer, this is why i joint Sup Forums.

Its actually not a reaction either, its the result of too many babbys first political ideology moments happening at the same time and is the label serves as a tool to target its adherents.
But if you were smart enough to understand this, you would understand this. Which you dont.
Ergo: brainlet

The Alt-Right is a failed meme. It fails because it's naturally divisive. It attempts to the group the non-groupable nothing that is Sup Forums forgetting they can not divide by zero. From the void Sup Forums projects the current reality. Self-hating Sup Forums permitted and encouraged the events which led to the current situation, but Sup Forums has grown from its pain, strong not rigid. Continuing the mission of changing the world how it sees fit, Sup Forums should unite in new principles and agendas to direct our wrathful Mind against the phantoms haunting our society, the ones we ourselves have conjured. It's time to awaken your People whoever they are. Follow those among you with whom you mostly agree, but unite with the common people without acting like Sup Forums and redpill them as professionals, withholding nothing from them.

Spread propaganda that is truthful.