Dear Euro fags, how do you combat muzzies form touching woman and children?

Dear Euro fags, how do you combat muzzies form touching woman and children?

You have 45,000,000 niggers.

Keep and eye on your mothers and sisters

They don't; they sit in the corner and jerk off to it

How your 20 meters wall working on your 5000 kilometers border ?

Free healthcare

Whites are going to be a minority in your irrelevant country by 2033; you are like the Belgium of North America. Nobody gives a shit about you, and most think you are just burgers anyways

"You can try to resist, try to hide from my kiss but you know, but you know that you can't fight the moonlight... No, you can't fight it. It's gonna get to your heart."

-LeAisha Ramadan

Kek

By touching and doing nasty shit their woman. It's the best there is because it's kinda dangerous and forbidden by their God

ta ditt liv

Hasn't been up yet. How's having a flock of people fuck your neighbor while you watch helplessly?

Stop being cuck

This.
Muslim girls are very easy to get with aswell. Complete sluts. The problem is that they can't show it openly so you don't hit on them like normal girls. You become their friend and once you are alone with them they let you do anything. Grab them by the pussy, what ever.

Plant fast-growing tree seeds in various buildings, keep watering them, and watch as in a matter of months their homes and places of worship come physically falling apart at the foundations.

Why would anyone waste their time doing that?

Obs skämt. Livlösa Jude.

They don't have guns OP. They are literally fucked. They can't even acquire spoons.

When you see it happening, punch them.

Stop fleeing to other countries when you contribute literally nothing to society.

I would make 9/11 look like a fucking mtv prank if somebody touched my precious lolis

Beat the shit out of them. Steel toed boots aren't banned.

We trust state over family so protection is not necessary.

Stop spreading your legs to refugees like a slut

This is true. Too bad most are fugly.

Stop prying them open with your filthy sand nigger hands.

Nobody would open them if they didnt want to

I don't, why would I even give a fuck? You'd have to be some kind of white nationalist retard to even care. Just let them fuck our girls.
This is your reminder that diversity is strength.

t.virgin

>American flag

Incoming anti rape wrist band

Hey mahmoud i think there is a jihadi in my neighborhood, big beard and he uses a white dress what do you think

Obvious anal jihadist
Blast some nasheeds when you pass by him next time

Dog damn