At what point does it become a human and abortion become wrong?

At what point does it become a human and abortion become wrong?

18 years of age when it's no longer your legal property but a fully-fledged human being.

At wat point does a human become an abourtion

after week 12. is OP still here?

+1

conception

is this one of those slide threads one post by op?

How DARE you make people responsible for their own actions! The NERVE of some people!!

Why worry? The people you hate are offering to end their own line for you without you needing to lift a finger.
It's a self correcting issue.

This. And I'm not even a christcuck.

no

Immediately after birth.

lol wat?

If she become a thot is not abortion or homicide.

He's aborting your +1

>abortion become wrong
abortion is wrong all the time, except when the baby is non-white

ok,

>At wat point does a human become an abourtion

sums it up. a nice way of saying it was all i meant

When the brain start to actually develope.

Niggers, retards, genetic fuckups, and future leftists never become human.

1 week because it's long enough to know whether you have a baby or not

>banning abortion will work!
>but banning guns, drugs and alcohol wont.

I hope you guys like Mexicans giving coat hanger abortions under bridges.

if the parents are both white its a human

>Implying niggers were ever human.

It doesn't, there's nothing wrong with it and aborting a child is far more beneficial to the parent(s) and society as a whole.

But I'm against it because it doesn't specifically target whites.

Let me put it like this. Taking a morning after pill should be punishable by death.

When does the human fetus become human?

12 weeks is a longass time. Bitch how you done missed three periods without wonderin? Aint that could be a medical condition you could die of?

Bitch please

One post by op

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

i'm 25 and i still don't feel human

There is nothing wrong with aborting a white baby if it is retarded or otherwise genetically inferior.

This. Would definitely straighten children out.

when it isn't performed.

When it fully becomes a foetus

How is abortion not taking responsibility?

Only white and asian people become human.

at the point when the baby is white and has IQ higher than 100

Between the 24th and 28th week the baby develops its first neural capability that goes beyond mere reflexes, in this case being able to enter the REM sleep phase, which makes it very likely that this is the point where a consciousness forms and it can be considered a human being.

So you have more than enough time to decide if you want the little shit or not but you better be a responsible parent after that point with no doubts left.

>uh yeah hi tyrone its ana, yeah remember that one party when we got really drunk and had sex?
>>ey holup boo wutchu' tryna say namsayan?
>you knocked me up tyrone
>>hell naw nigga, i aint tryna be no daddy, bih you finna get an abortion or i finna keel you
This is when either she gets an abortion or tyrone comes and kicks her in the stomach

Thats how