Thoughts on Iran Sup Forums ?

Thoughts on Iran Sup Forums ?

Better than the kikes that's for damn sure.

bullshit

Better than Saudis and Israelis but still mudslimes. Haven't been good since before Islamization.

Agreed

They need to nuke Israel ASAP

Do you retards realize nothing you shill will change anything. THE STAR WILL GORGE ITSELF ON CLAY.

Israel won't exist soon.

Keep your filthy gay wet dreams to yourselves you scum

Dude. We're about to expose all the false flags and everything else connected to Israel, INCLUDING HOW IT WAS MADE ILLEGITIMATELY. You are gonna live in Palestine.

ahem, no you're not. You're going to keep giving your foeskins to shlomo and eat burgers.

Iran is equally as annoying as Israel

ancient Persians performed some cool feats of engineering though

>He thinks they're gorging on Israel
m8 they're gorging on Europe

Sven knows what's up

Dude. Israel is fucked. You may not accept it, but it's the truth.

this

You, and all the other tin heads here literally
base every sentence you write against Israel on
shit you saw in a documentary while sitting in a dark
basement whispering "...finally i know the truth".
Newsflash, i reject your conspiracy theories.

>TFW

I got banned on Twitter for counter-semitic and we'll wishing comments to the Ayatollah.

He is wrong...the war is going to be in EU/US.

Distracted they are, war we must, peace is for few.

honestly, I wonder what's going to happen in the near future of the us as whites become more of a hated minority. I have a theory that a massive portion of us are going to start blaming Jews and turning to nazism. Idk when that might start to happen in mass waves of terror and demonstrations like in Poland. Maybe in like 30 years or so?

replace jews with leftists and nazism with nationalism or identiterianism, and i'll agree that it's the natural course of action

>amerimutt memes
>israeli flags
>muh foreskin
ITT: shills, nothing but.

sage

They were the true aryans. That is until Muhammad came and raped the white away.

Well it's like how the arabs blame the Jews for all there problems. Or how Mugabe hates white people. Most likely white identity groups will just go out of their way to hate the Jews because the nazis did. And I wonder how much worse terrorism from whites might get as well. We saw what Tim mcveigh did and he was just some sperg libertard. I wonder what kind of damage whites could do on a serious scale when organized and when that might happen. You should be safe in Israel though, unless they get ahold of nukes then your fucked dude. But I wonder when it would happen though?

We saw how bad it could get in the northern ireland conflict. But i don't believe american whites can assemble in that manner and commit such acts. The most you'll see will be like charlotesville, only with more people, but not so much to make an impact.

>swedecuck loving muslims as usual

fuck off, Israel are /ourguys/. I don't care much for Saudi Arabia but as least they're our our trade allies and serve our economic interest. Meanwhile Iran is a threat to world peace, and are causing problems with their threats of throwing missiles around.

Same goes for Syria, Yemen, and North Korea. State like these, and their terrorist allies, constitute an Axis of Evil

>maximum boomerposting
pls stay in /ptg/

I don't know I fear that you're right, but that's only because of how easily brainwashed people are here. Hell everyone of the conservatives think that Iran is some kind of threat to the planet. But honestly I believe, I really do, that eventually we whites will start doing something major like a bombing or a stabbing coordinated with some group. The best thing I'm actually counting on is the mainstream media to keep cranking out as much anti white crap as they can. That will really lead to a lot of whites either sympathizing with white supremacy groups, or the creation of some sort of white isis.

Visited a couple of times. Beautiful country. Lush forests, deserts full of ancient monuments, excellent skiing (Just take a lift from Teheran)

Friendly people. Gorgeous if slutty women (in cities). Young men often pretentious cunts but great to party with. Many are totally secular and hate Arabs.

Would recommend to anyone.

Tell me how Israel/Saudi Arabia are a bigger threat to my life than Iran/Syria?

How's that permit?

They suck