Title: Malta General /mg/-Indipendenża Edition part.2

Previous thread: >
====================
Maltese Happenings:
====================

>Former Labour TV personality and PBS chief executive John Bundy denies sexual harassment

timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20
171119/local/john-bundy-denies-sexual-harassment-claim.663442?utm_source=tom&utm_campaign=top5&utm_medium=widget

>Gozo Bishop Mario Grech's first public comments on Daphne Caruana Galizia’s murder last month.

timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20171118/local/gozo-bishop-speaks-out-after-daphnes-murder.663375

>New Deals seaks to import non-EU migrants due to ''Labour Shortages''

timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20171118/local/gozo-bishop-speaks-out-after-daphnes-murder.663375

====================
Word of the day:
====================

>Is-Suwed
Translates to:
>The Blacks

====================
Assassination Techniques:
====================

>Car Bomb

>Rock

>’’Terrorism’’

====================
Mintoff Quote:
====================

‘Malta l-ewwel u qabel kollox’ [‘Malta first and before all else’]

====================
Welcomed:
====================
>Maltanons
>Euroanons
>Catholicanons
>Arab Christains
>Burgers, Aussies and Leafs of Maltese heritage
====================
Not Welcomed:
====================
>Muslims
>Atheists
>Protcucks
>Jews
>''Niggers of Europe'' Shills

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20171118/local/new-deals-to-import-non-eu-foreign-workers-to-malta.663371
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

de Vallete was based

De Vallette is truly a Hero. If it weren't for him, most of Europe would be speaking Arabic as of know.

And yet today, he doesn't get a single ounce of love. Meanwhile, (((LARP before the storm))) is always no.1. They shouldn't be even be on Sup Forums, /x/ tier faggotry.

Daily Reminder that Mintoff was truly one of the most wise leaders to have ever run a country, especially during the incompetence of the 20th Century.

Sure he had some slip ups, like for example the conflict with the Catholic Church and the time he illegally took power, however all were done with good intentions.

Pic related is Mintoff with /ourguy/ Gaddafi. During his term Malta and Libya became the most staunch allies.

Oh damn I should visit Sup Forums often.

Il-Marsa ġiet mandra. Kif iż-żobb se noħduha lura?

At least they've gone down to 5.

L-Arċisqof Gonzi m'għamel xejn ħażin.

Ghandek ragun.
Essentially the problem we have is the fact that most of Maltese manual labour has come to rely on these migrants, simply removing them would cause an economic collapse, and it would hurt us commonfolk the worst. Some might think economic depression is better then niggers.

However I believe their is a better solution, why not simply start using work-visas like Japan? They can only come for a small period of time and only to work. Then they go back. Period.
Meaning we can kick them out with less of a repercussion.

Those Chinks at the Xewki-Wan all work using work-visas.

Or, start building robots.

Ehh. The ArchBishop himself, yes, he did nothing wrong.

However the (((Gonzi))) family is getting to influential for my liking.

Exactly! It is such an obvious solution yet, of course common sense it is not so common anymore.
Also, why do we need more nurses? Isn't it because of the increase in population? And how is our
population increasing right now? This applies to other jobs too.

You're right, I was just joking.

Malta was always lacking in regards to Healthcare. As far as Government funded programs go, ours is the best by far, however our system is still plagued by corruption and nepotism.

Also I think low-wages also play a role.

Yeah but you understand what I'm trying to say right? I used nurses as an example.
We have a problem with over-population yet they just don't give a shit.

I just realized that you used a ż insteadof a z for Indipendenza.

Ahh I see, my mistake.

It is true that Malta does have an overpopulation problem. What to do? Abortions? Contraceptives? High-rise?

I think the answer is reclaiming land lost to the elements. Thousands of years before Malta was three times as large as it is now. Thankfully most of it is still pretty shallow... See what I'm getting at.

I see this as a prime opportunity to expand and create Suburb areas and let the Mainland regrow it's wildlife. There's nothing wrong with doing so, especially with all that used rock that is currently just laying there being dumped. Monaco did it, why not us?

I know it's not grammatically correct but I just couldn't pass by the opportunity. Guilty as charged.

In my opinion, and I know this might sound extreme, we should ban all kinds of immigration.
The only foreigners we should let in are tourists and the temporary workers. We simply do not
have the space for our current immigration policies, hell we barely have any for us. Reclaiming
lost land is a good idea, but if we still do nothing about immigration, that reclaimed land will soon
fill up and we'll go back to where we where.

I understand.

>I should visit Sup Forums often.

Well, i'm trying to make /mg/ an actual general. My hope is that people will start doing this on their own.

Not a lot of Maltanons on Sup Forums, or around the Globe for that matter.

>this might sound extreme

When considering the current situations, we will have to stop immigration.Full-stop. I guess it adds new meaning to the term: ''we're full!''

True, there was like five of us on the day of DCG's death. It was a good thread.

What do we really gain from immigration anyways?

Kek, I think that that thread and this one are the only Maltese related threads that actually get more than 5 replies.

''Diversity of Course, because diversity is our greatest strength!''

t.Good goy

Honest answer: Cheap Labour.

Malta is so small you'd think itd be national consensus to limit immigration. The people are already so diluted from tourism and retirement folk, it'd be scary to see a heavy immigration.
Malta has a surprisingly large presence for such a small country.

Lets make our presence known.

Fuck diversity, I want Malta to remain Maltese.

But that would require common sense, something which has been missing from the islands for a while now.

Forgot to mention that fucking image is beautiful.

You'd be surprised how incompetent most Maltese politicians are. There isn't even any real politics. This is what happens in a nutshell:

Party A: We suggest X
Party B: Oi! We suggested X first!

another term later...

Party B: We suggest Y
Party A: Oi! We suggested Y first!

Kek, didn't even notice the Smart hat.

>Pic related is the most based Malteaser there ever was, is or ever will be

It always kinda bothered me that Maltese people don't seem to mind the massive tourism and retirement there, to the point where they will deal with people all the time who dont speak their language, and how everything is pretty much based around tourism. I always thought it was interesting though that even with massive tourism in such a small place you can still find cool hidden places all the time, just going for a drive or walk and finding something new.

Smart Market is my all time favorite grocery store, but is it actually well known in Malta? I figured it would only be known in the area its in since there is only one.

Honestly, that's because our Country doesn't have much else to offer.

Yeah sure, you got your pretty views and your nice summer beaches, but in terms of Natural resources the only thing we have in abbundence is Rock and even that is getting scarcer.

Seriously we even have to get fresh water through reversosmoses.

We don't have politicians. We have a kindergarten class throwing tamper tantrums
and shit at each other and then behave nice in front of the teacher to get stars.

> to the point where they will deal with people all the time who dont speak their language
Now imagine that coupled with foreign workers who don't speak the language either and their
English is usually garbage. Tourism is our main source of income unfortunately, so we have
to endure it. Smart are fairly popular I'd say.

Yeah it is. Remember, Malta is only so large that One location is enough for the whole island.

Personally I prefer (((Lidl.)))

Do Maltese people get angry at foreign workers taking the jobs? Especially in tourism jobs its very common to find a non-maltese worker who just comes to the country and gets a job.

>Personally I prefer (((Lidl.)))

Why is that?

People get angry at the fact that they're mostly cheap labour, but they also know that in some sectors, we do need foreign workers due to the lack of people.

>((((((((((((Lidl)))))))))))))))
>no free parsley
>no smart market reward points
>no rides in the smart market delivery truck to home

literally publix shit tier

I'm just glad that this Daphne is alive an well.

Depends on what type of foreigner really.

First off if you're black or Muslim:

> Be sure to get drowned in hate.
> Their is no escaping our crusader roots

Then you have Western Foreigners who come either to party or Retirement years:

> Generally okay with locals
> Britbongs do sometimes take it to far

Then you have Eastern Europeans/Slavs:

> Generally bad/negative opinion
> Serbs, Bosnians and Croats have a habit of chimp out at each other and result in Maltese injury
> Take away manual labour take niggers are to stupid to steal. ex: Electrician, ect.

Then what's left is mostly young western privileged kids:
> Take jobs we are too stupid to work in (Our Av.Iq is 90!)

> Generally vote against norm, causes some anger. But the taxes they pay make it all worth it.

I know. It's just that they're too far away for me. (Maltese standards)

However, my nanna lives close buy, and generally order some of the groceries from Smart.

Always support local.

Of course.
‘Malta l-ewwel u qabel kollox’

Forgive me, but I have no idea who that is.

Really? She works for TVM as a journalist/newscaster. She doesn't read the news, she moans it.

Kek, anyone notices how this thread keeps bouncing back and forth?

How?

From page 7 to 3 then to 8 then at 5 then it goes to 1 for three seconds and goes down to 7.

Ah alright. Well yeah it depends on the activity in the thread right.

Where's the link for >New Deals seaks to import non-EU migrants due to ''Labour Shortages'' ?

timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20171118/local/new-deals-to-import-non-eu-foreign-workers-to-malta.663371

My apologize Portuguese Brother.

Thanks. No Problem. Are there developments in the murder investigation?

Not ones I've herd of.

It wouldn't be the first time a car-bomb murder case went unsolved.

Honestly even though I hated American intervention, we needed the FBI to help us, the Maltese police is simply to incompetent.

We also lack the proper resources.

Were are you from Maltanon?

I'm from (((Bugibba))). Their is no need to be shy, you can't live in a possibly worse place than me.

Catalonia 2.0?

Bugibba? I feel bad for you. You suffer from diversity. I'm from Żurrieq.

More like Brexit 2.0

What? Never!

We have been independent since 1969. This isn't some pseudo-nationalist LARP train, however yu're welcome to stay kraut.

MINTOFF IS OUR GOD

Since when has there been a Malta general and why? I am surprised there are enough of you here for this to exist

No, he is.

It has been decided to make our presence here known.

>You suffer from diversity

Tell me about it.

>TMW your neighbouring garage is renovated into a black protestant church.

Jesus fucking Christ. We have foreigners here too, but they don't have a strong presence, yet.
Something must be done, is that garage even legal to operate as a church?

The beaches in Malta are shit.

I'm tired of us Malteasers not having anywhere to talk together. This was inspired when I started interacting with two other Maltanons on another unrelated post.

That's a lie.

I don't think so. Never saw a permit during renovation. And the police doesn't even bat an eye.

>Netherlands
>Implying your whole western part of the country isn't a massive beach

What, are you telling me that foreigners are breaking the law and the police don't give a shit? That's news!
Honestly I think that the police can't do anything about it.

Yes. All the beaches together are bigger than your country. What's your point? There are a few beaches in Malta and they're small.

I've always wanted to move to Zurrieq.

Seems like their are no niggers their and from what I remember their aren't any high-rise monstrosities either.

Alas, it's been a long time I went that down South. Have things changed?

>Aquafresh being this Autistic

What I'm trying to say is that most likely you'll wake up tomorrow with half of your country underwater.

As I said, foreigners are slowly increasing in population. No high towers yet, but it is a matter of time right? We already have the ugly modern concrete buildings.

>matter of time

I'm afraid so, soon all of the country will be one big massive piece of concrete.

Unlike Malta, we are a functioning country and eternal worldleader in water management.

>Functioning country
>Raped by Tyrone, Ahmed and Jamal daily

Okay, keep telling yourself that (((Dutchman)))

Unlike the Netherlands, our economy is one of the greatest in the eu and don't depend on weed sales for income

I want the traditional houses to make a comeback.

What makes you think we're not functional? Just send me
some toothpaste and stop spewing bullshit.

Are you really this delusional? Your country lives by the grace of people like me. The only thing you have is tourism.

Of course, they are the pinnacle of the beauty of Maltese tradition.

That's enough for one night lads! Keep the fort strong while I'm gone! Just going to respond to Jamal here one last time-...

I didn't mean it like that. You just seem to think The Netherlands can't cope with water when the opposite is true. Do you think Malta could manage? Answer is no.

Remember aquafresh, quality beats quantity

We have courage! Cause unlike you we didn't get steamrolled by Germany in WWII. We endured bombing raids and lack of infrastructure while your people starved like niggers.

>How will toothpaste ever recover?

Oh I'm leaving soon. Il-lejl it-tajjeb. Next thread should be started earlier in the day if possible.

I'm not the one who's talking to you about water you massive cumstain.

Would sensodyne survive 1565?

That's irrelevant. I was replying to someone else:
>Unlike the Netherlands, our economy is one of the greatest in the eu

12 year olds are not allowed here.

Would aquafresh fend off the french in their prime, I think not

As if the toothpastes don't depend on tourism, where else would the britbongs and the amerimutts find weed and the many brothels u proudly behold

reminder that you guys are literally north africans who are Christians
come home maltese man

Really, the word Netherlands or Holland here is synonymous with weed.

Don't you have some gender pronouns laws to enforce?

not an argument

Neither is yours. If you want to "offend" us, come up with something new.

Reminder that you guys literally don't have an identity and your history is shorter than our average penis size.
Reminder that we defended Europe from Islam and acted as a Christian shield for centuries

It's funny that a leaf assumed my gender, he assumed correctly, but still, is it even legal in cuckland?

>As if the toothpastes don't depend on tourism
Haha. No, not at all. We're the second export country in Europe, you fucking idiot.

Is the export weed by any chance?

He'll be sent to gulag for that.

i'm not trying to offend
only illegal for white men
us strong amazigh don't follow ZOG

>>I'm not trying to offend
Typical leaf

jej

So, you're Mehmed?