Is the alt-lite/right a Canadain Psyop

why are so many of these people from Canada ?

I get the feeling this is all some giant CSIS operation all they ever talk about is shit happening south of the border

Americans are cowards. It's really that simple.

>(((Faith Goldberg)))
>(((Lauren Southernstein)))
>(((Ezra Levant)))

hint: it is a psyop, but CSIS isn't behind it....

GOD I want to see her suck a huge BBC with those plump juicy lips

because your country is so fucking gay , irrelevant , and 1984 they cant help but be attracted to the superior chad bull nation south of them

I consider them to be Americans desu

Friendly reminder that "alt-right" was a label given by the media, not claimed by the Sup Forums community. It was last year mid election, among glorious gets and salubrious shadilays that the emergent political ideology of this board was labelled as "alt right". Aggregate and marginalize.
>alt right doesnt exist and is a made up term that reddit tier shitlickers identify with
>chaos, by definition has no name and has no shape and thus cannot be controlled
Fuck the alt right, PRAISE KEK.

Bullshit. I remember that term being used on here in 2014 and 2015.

Of course it was used to refer to any right-wing ideology that didn't fit into traditional conservatism/republicanism. White nationalists, lolbertarians, neo-nazis, traditionalists, monarchists, etc.

Using it as a blanket term for "muh new nazis" was 100% media creation though.

Only said it was given by the media, not claimed by the community. I made no claims as to where the label originated, only on its timely application senpai.

Also can the term even be applied to based lolbertarians?

So many of them are from Canada because our government is mentally ill and we arguably have it worse in some ways.

>Lauren
It's Larry, ffs!

Studied at Carleton for 3 years, ex's dad was a cyber security weenie for CSIS. Majority of their "agents" are hookers they use to spy on Russian business men; real life James Bond is either a cum drenched street walker or a pencil necked weirdo recluse...kinda makes you think

desperate canadian white women trying to escape the inevitlble blacked scenario. I'd be freigtned too if it was attractive 10/10 qt living in a country invaded by shitskins.

Fair enough. Its sudden "emergence" in 2016 was obviously a timed hitjob coordinated by Hillary and her media lapdogs.

The gender disparity is too obvious. 80% of the brown and chink hordes being brought over are young men. All the fluoride-brained retards going on about "muh asian and indian qts" need to open their eyes and realize that is not who they are bringing in.

Western countries are generally 51% female (more males are born, but more dying as well). I would hate to see the new numbers. Probably closer to 55% male in Canada and 60%+ in places like Sweden and Germany.

Spencer was definitely using the term before the media "invented it"

Alt-right is controlled opposition and it failed just like the kekstan stuff.
Demons have lost their power to divide.
It's a war between the soulful and the soulless

Some more proof

Please point where in my post i claim the media invented it? Please show me?
Or do you lack basic comprehension skills? Or maybe you thought you were being smart? Go watch another molycast leafbro, maybe in another 300 hours of viewing you'll learn not to comment on shit you haven't read properly or don't understand.
Thanks for the keks though, typing this response gave me much satisfaction.

They're fags

Cute though

we love shitpost IRL

Go shill some place else.

I think it has to do with five eyes agreement
They are Canadian intelligence working for America

Not really. I think it's more to do with America being full of Mexicans and blacks, of course there's less white people who are right-wing in USA.

No, it's a Jewish one.