So what is exactly the problem with George Soros? He is a very respected man in Ukraine, he helped us a lot

So what is exactly the problem with George Soros? He is a very respected man in Ukraine, he helped us a lot.
kyivpost.com/article/content/may-25-presidential-election/poroshenko-awards-george-soros-with-order-of-freedom-401941.html

But I see Sup Forums constantly shitting on him without actually giving any proofs of his wrongdoings.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/fMspH
zerohedge.com/news/2014-11-18/ukraine-admits-its-gold-gone
edition.cnn.com/2017/06/06/health/russia-hiv-epidemic/index.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-hiv-cases-europe-record-high-two-thirds-stats-a7520246.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wait till Soros and his gang start sending you niggers in the million

He doesn't give a shit about you. He's come for your land to transform your nation to make it another darkie paradise.

give back Lwów, subhuman

archive.is/fMspH

he shipped all of your Gold to Jew York

zerohedge.com/news/2014-11-18/ukraine-admits-its-gold-gone

Fuck off Ukraine youre not even a country

Do we get Ukrainian shills because Democrats deal so much shadyshit with Ukraine or proxy? I find it hard to believe proxy because the Ukraine shills are generally the dumbest cunts here which I assume is a reflection of Ukraine itself.

Hope the other faggots replying are at least saging

>Jew shows up
>LET'S BE FRIENDS
>I'M HERE TO HELP
>gold is gone

figures

He crashed the english pound one time

It's seems like Sup Forums is under heavy influence of russian propaganda.

Ukraine is basically run by Jews. That's why you don't see a problem.

He also crashed the Ruble, which is why Russia wants him.

He makes his money through currency-trading, so if he has to crash a nation's economy to make a coupe of billion he'll do it.

hes jewish

Enjoy your Poz Loads, ukrboi

>russhit talking about being pozzed
edition.cnn.com/2017/06/06/health/russia-hiv-epidemic/index.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-hiv-cases-europe-record-high-two-thirds-stats-a7520246.html

You're getting it

>socially-engineer collapse in white birthrates
>claim an economic "need" for imported "diversity" to maintain "grlwth"

Look at your country now. He sure helped alright.

Not saying you should bow to Russia or anything, but a balance has to be maintained without getting too close to EU or US. Even Tymoshenko knew this risk and tried to keep the peace with Russia after she became PM.

No one man should have all that power.

Ahahahaha.

See Sup Forums, thats why we use to call them cockholes. They are basically dumb.

It's not necessary. Niggers are already there.

>asking for clay
that's not how you do that