Based Faith Goldy finally went full alt-right

Based Faith Goldy finally went full alt-right.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/D8BG7
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7e3o1e/faith_goldy_takes_the_final_redpill/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how did it all get so right?
one year we had a black president and a man being woman of the year to this
is anime real yet?

Soon

wow a white girl that isn't a BBC whore. what a rare specimen

She's #JWoke too

We can't stop winning in the culture war because the hypocrisies of the established political order are obvious and civic nationalists have no lasting solutions.

>its a memeflag shills some attention whore episode

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Watch your mouth. You are talking about my claimed waifu

fpbp

who the fuck cares for the opinions of a roastie?

Bullshit. Trump's 'victory' was the last gasp of the angry white man. The rise of woman and minorities created an aggressive backlash which led to Trump.

Trump has record low poll ratings and will inevitably fail to get the wall built. He will lose to Cory Booker in 2020. America and the west, in general, will become more progressive than ever.

Based.

She's a catholic and a slav/wop.

She has to go back too.

hi bucktooth user

is she like a political or government figure or something? Who is she?

Faith has no children. I don't care what she has to say.

2012 was the end of an old age
THIS IS THE DAWNING OF THE AGE OF AQUARIUS

Beta orbiters, or R type men, but because nationalism emphasizes strong morals and an ideal self, we can lead these men down a path to self improvement and actualization.

>wanting to deport white people
Kill yourself

he's right you know

>Corey Booker
Top fucking kek

Somebody screencap this bost. Cory Booker will win in the 2020 election mark my words. Even Kek couldn't prevent this.

We can't stop winning.

Or you could, you know, trust yourself.
Fuck all celebrities.

oh yeah, what has he ever done? Also I think he might be gay.

Is this the eceleb who looks like a 40 year old ?

Hildog will be running in 2020 not Cory Booker

While I agree to a certain extent, is there not at least the possibility that as a strong figure, she might redpill some of the younger generation of third/fourth wavers? Small steps are better than no steps. If she was built like the Sister Fister and had kids, she wouldn't connect with gen z.

2018 to 2020 is gonna be real interesting. look how many people have gone at least moderate if not far right. like the overton window has been shifted so far to the left by the online medias and universities etc that so many people as individuals have shifted away. even fucking pewdiepie is redpilling normies with videos that are innocent enough to not be taken down, but still revealing things to a large audience.

ever notice the people who've gone right the last couple years tend to be more a mixture of reactionary, trad, and slight fashy tendencies?

some of them engage in a bit of hitler worship without actually caring about natsoc, some read all the works of rand and hoppe and enjoy the ancap memes whilst realizing that it's only ever an ideal, some become completely radicalized by what's been going on, and others join the light "fun" kekistan thing.

there's never been anything like this, really. usually the populace "rightwing" is just conservatives and far-right. but these days we're basically filling up the right wing at every angle.

there's a real want for culture, morals, stability, inclusion and action.

there's a real want for a leader tbqh

I have a rock hard boner for this broad now. Good stuff. I'll be able to take her seriously now. Thought she was another (((Rebel))) hack.

Lauren on the other hand can go fuck off after that twitter exchange with DIckie Spencie. Not that I ever cared what she had to say anyway, but she has removed all possibility

Whelp she has my support. She is x100 braver than Lauren Shillern.

why so much plastic surgery?

They pushed to hard.

The Jews always do.

She'll be losing that blue checkmark awfully soon I imagine.

Its already gone

Seems this prediction was accurate.

What are you on about Sven?

lel the left fucking hate his guts for voting against cheaper prescription drugs

In 2017, A Washington post-ABC news poll determined that 10% of Americans roughly 25 million people- were not only sympathetic with the "Alt-Right", they also supported "Neo-Nazi ideology". According to the 2013 census, there are roughly 197 million white people in the US. thus, roughly 13% of white Americans support Nazism. That's equivalent to the rate of German popular support for Nazism in the year 1929. archive.is/D8BG7

>Uses resources in foolish manner.
>Still able to see over wall.

Stupid meme.

This is exactly right. Sup Forums is growing exponentially as well. Just like t_d did/does. The critical mass of an idea is 10% of the population. Geometric growth of an idea is slow until 10% but after that it self-propagates quickly to the entire population.

Well she better hurry up and find a huwhite man and start making babies.

>look how many people have gone at least moderate if not far right

Absolutely. In the states is a lot of disenfranchised Obama voters that were hoping for real change in 2008 and all that came about was Bush 2.0. Hilldawg platformed on maintaining Obama's legacy. This is why Trump won.

I myself was an Obama supporter back then and I know of many others who described themselves as liberals back then that now own firearms, argue that blacks are violent criminals, and spam IOTBW on social media. The transformation is astounding.

I mean she is only 28 so she still has time but she isn't building the big Catholic family that she should be.

Amazing. She has my support now.

That's all it takes to start a revolution eh? 10% or so

T.jew

>10%
Not even that

She is retarded. I don't support civic nationalism because nationalism in any form is stupid, but America is proof that civic nationalism can and does work.

Apparent "failures" in multiculturalism are largely failures in economic policy, as is the case with Americans who are descendants of African slaves and Mexicans who come here under duress, which naturally generates distrust of the system and a feeling of being othered by those afflicted. People who come to this country willingly largely want to be seen as "American" above all and assimilate to bare American values--their children certainly.

Hey dipshit, only 18% of black college graduates are able to summarize the contents of a newspaper article

>nationalism in any form is stupid
(You) bluepilled faggot, nationalism not only it's good it's necessary, why do (You) shill think that the concept of borders and culture prevailed until this era? And I can assure (You) that these concepts will still be standing long after (You)r sorry ass is gone, dumbass.

it does not work

>implying Cory will actually get in the House

underrated af.
jewish greed is underestimated

>reactionaries unironically believe that they are winning just because twitter e-celeb grifters agree with them

>because nationalism in any form is stupid

You know that thing humans have a natural instinct to do and have done for millennia? It's FUCKING STUPID. We should just become one world nation, just the same stuff everywhere, always kept under control, enslaved by our corporatist overlords.

B-but not Israel though, that would be BAD.

Fuck off, nigger.

nationalism is gay

Sums up the rise of the alt right pretty accurately

Well maybe the christcucks arent so bad afterall.

Lol what a retard. You alt-right fucks never cease to amuse me.

Please user, I don't want to fap any more today...

Which is horrible and an issue that we all need to work to fix.

We are in the most peaceful era of all time, and also in the most individualistic and borderless era of all time. Nationalism is necessary for what?

>Trump's 'victory' was the last gasp of the angry white man.
If you win extremely high-profile elections that everyone was saying you were going to lose, you lose.

Nationalism being stupid doesn't mean I'm advocating for a world government or no borders.

A "natural instinct" that tends towards tribalism is not a justification for nationalism, especially not when the goal (by people who are not evil) is to decrease tribalism, not cultivate it.

Kek

Whose goal exactly? I mean everyone else is already playing by tribalism rules. Why the fuck should I be the one to bend over and take it up the ass. Get the fuck out!

Why is tribalism evil you stupid fuck?
It is like saying that caring more about your own family than others is evil.

t. pr*testant of g*rmanic descent

If you read the linked poll, only 10% support the alt-right, while a full 50% oppose the alt-right. Given that this was a poll of Americans of all races, and that non-hispanic whites are roughly 61.3% of the population, if you assume that only whites support the alt-right, this could mean that as many as 1 in 6 whites (16%) partially or fully support the alt-right.

So it's a race between us and the anarcho-communists

Today is a great day borthers

This.

OMG faith goldee is on our side, we're winning guys!!

Children.

It is not working you fucking retard. Whites will become a minority and then everything will go to shit. Look anywhere in the US where whites are a minority. That is the future of the country. The only reason America worked in the first place was because up untill the 1960's it was 90% white.

yeah america is becoming so progressive we elected a literal fascist

True, but don't underestimate their hate or spite either. It blinds them.

Bad things are ahead if whites become minorities everywhere.

See Detroit, Baltimore, Africa, etc.

>protestants

Not surprised. Fashislav pumped her full of white nationalist jizz and now she is going 1488.

Take note lads. Women are tofu. They absorb the flavor of what surrounds them.

>Public personas indoctrinated from childhood in one of the most liberal progressive countries in the world converting to ethnonationalism means nothing goy.

>everyone else is already playing by tribalism rules.
The only understandable reason to tend towards tribalism today is oppression. I am assuming you are a white male in the US or Europe. Here's the thing: As much as you might hold a victim complex, you aren't oppressed. And you should embrace that. It gives you the luxury of individualism, which is the ultimate goal.

You know your family. You don't know someone just because you have the same skin complexion.

If you want to drop some redpills on the civic nationalists over at T_D, please go ahead:
>reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7e3o1e/faith_goldy_takes_the_final_redpill/

How many children's hearts have gone down that gullet?

god shes hot

>28

wow i thought she was older

Leftypol your retardation is showing again.

literally who

>That guy with the flag talking shit about ethnonationalism

>Trump
>fascist

To all the morons using the disingenuous "she can't be genuinely trad because she doesn't have kids yet" argument:

Faith was engaged when she was 19 and ready to get married but her mother fell so ill she had to become a full time carer for her so the engagement fell through because she decided to put her mother first. She cared for her for 6 years full time. Now she is engaged again to a guy who is just as if not more far right than her and the wedding is set for 2018.

>catholic
yeah ill worship the religion that killed millions of my people in the name of spreading the word of a jew.

>because you have the same skin complexion
Oh look, it's the - race is only skin deep - meme. Fresh off the plebbit boat are we?

We share genetics, history and culture. It is in my best interrest to protect theirs as it is theirs to protect mine. That is the entire point of tribalism. The only people who would oppose white tribalism are angry half breeds, shitskins or dillusional self-hating white faggots who actually believe that all races are equal.

Trump is a leftist moderate.

Man, that's actually kind of sad ;-;

>a fucking jew

Colour me surprised

It's unbelievable. Israeli flag...trashes ethnonationalism for whites...but says he supports ethnonationalism for Jews...

No sense of irony whatsoever

top tier soyboy analogy m8

Fuck off britfag. Trump's approval ratings are lower than most other presidents but he is the MOST POPULAR FIGURE IN US POLITICS