Superfags on suicide watch

How did this jobber catch up to Goku?
How did Gohan had such a massive power down and gone from being the strongest fighter to getting cucked by based form frieza in 4 years?
Why Goten(13) and Trunks(14) are not growing up?
Why Goku can't literally rape anyone he wants with ssj blue kaioken 10?
How future Trunks went from getting cucked by based black to beating the potara fusion of black and zamasu?

>based black
Even if you hate super, everyone can't help but love Black don't they?
I miss him so much.

Yes, I miss Black.

We all do user, we all do.

Reminder that future gohan is gone forever.
RIP

>everyone can't help but love Black don't they?
No, he's basically a stronger Turles, who was basically just evil Goku.

>basically just evil Goku.
And we all loved him for it.

I miss him too.

>Tried to watch super
>Got bored by the endless filler episodes and quit
I understand that DBZ was probably the same, guess i lost my tolerance for it. Literally had an episode where half of the episode was Goku explaining what happened in the previous 2 episodes I mean what the fuck.

Not just Gohan.

Reminder that Goku has literally ruined Trunk's entire life and forever destroyed his entire timeline.

>How did Gohan had such a massive power down and gone from being the strongest fighter to getting cucked by based form frieza in 4 years?

4 months.

Freeza potential >>>>>>>>>>> Gohan potential

Then why Cell wasn't a monster with Frieza's cells and the saiyans zenkai?

Post 2000 Dragon Ball is bullshit

He never trained, he relied on absorption.

So... nothing of value?

And then in GT both he and Freeza job to regular Goku, which makes no sense in any context.

Wouldn't surprise me if Trunks and Mai's kids would come to take Goku's life for making him AS depressed as he became

Doubt it. No one will ever call Goku on his fuckery.

Based Hit Will.

>How did this jobber catch up to Goku?
Because Vegeta got Super Cyan from the SSJG ritual, then train, then Goku got stronger as always.
>How did Gohan had such a massive power down and gone from being the strongest fighter to getting cucked by based form frieza in 4 years?
Because his name isn't Goku or Vegeta.
>Why Goten(13) and Trunks(14) are not growing up?
Because their names aren't Goku or Vegeta.
>Why Goku can't literally rape anyone he wants with ssj blue kaioken 10?
Because Toei needs to fill episodes of 30 minutes to promote their toys and videovideo games.
>How future Trunks went from getting cucked by based black to beating the potara fusion of black and zamasu?
Because needed Gohan but couldn't use the real Gohan, so they threw random power ups without explaining shit to a character they were going to get rip of in the end, so this show could be about Goku and Vegeta in the next arc.

Look, when Trunks was actually handsome as fuck.

>4 months
Still bullshit. Still one of the biggest asspulls Toriyama has came with.
>B-but Golfie Frieza still can't be as special as Beerus not matter how much he trains.
You train for four months and then you hit your limit, that's everything you can aspire for.

You're on suicide watch then, OP?

Hopefully you have a lazy overseer and you succeed.

Actually, GT's Frieza and Cell trained for years in the afterlife. Goku just level grinded harder and is beyond SSJ3 level in base form.

And in the next arc Goku is going to kill Mai, Trunks became Kaio of time 's slave and that alternative FTrunks and FBulma live happy forever after.

Isn't black sort of like Goku if he didn't get brain damage when he landed on Earth in his pod?

no, he wouldn't have Zamasu's delusions of grandeur, just be more like Vegeta

>GT's Frieza and Cell trained for years in the afterlife.
daily reminder GT canon say this is their new super forms they attain in the series after years of traning

fuck GT seriously

No, what's good about Black is the juxtaposition of Goku's body and Zamasu's pseudo-intellectualism. He is the opposite of Goku not only because he's evil but also because he is a classy intellectual as opposed to hillbilly warrior.