The must offensive thing you can be is a proud masculine heterosexual white man

The must offensive thing you can be is a proud masculine heterosexual white man

Other urls found in this thread:

barbend.com/eugen-sandow-strength-pioneer-father-bodybuilding/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

daily reminder that you have to become the best version of yourself for the survival of your people.

Steve Reeves is one beautiful man

indeed indeed

he was natty too

>tfw a masculine white man
>but not heterosexual

at least you're not a faggot soyboy

Tfw just breed anyways for ur race

>tfw you dont sell enough watermelons for Erdogan

makes me wonder when "they" got involved in the bodybuilding industry.

i mean, how can anyone say that pic related is more aesthetically pleasing than steve reeves?

>mfw they will never develop calves

I agree, more men like these pls.
Sup Forums losers should just off themselves.

>steve reeves
aesthetic as fuck

Jealous soyboy detected.

Your pic is morphed tho. And it would technically be more aesthetically pleasing assuming you could find that build on someone as tall as steeve

If you don't lift your no worse than a self-mutilating emo soyboy.

they look homosexual though

>your
brb gonna jump out the window

But, those men are obviously gay.

You guys are on your way out. And seeing as you've never had to fight for a single one of your rights you have no idea what to do now that the collective consciousness is against you.
I don't persinally hate whites but I finally understood why you're hated. And it's justified too.

It takes a couple of Canadians to identify who's a fag and who's not based off expertise.

Cept those two lil faggots look gay as fuuuuuug

this
i’d throw these fudge packers a shirt and tell them to get a room

You'll be considered white in 100 years when the real race war of the world vs the africans starts.

>your

They look a little bow legged. Other than that.

I'd fuck either one.

I wanna cum on the right one's chest.

I'm brown user but you can be my white bf if you're taller than me at 6'4"

>White obsession at its finest

>energy drink diet
It's like drinking bleach

Bodybuilders were laughed at and seen as freaks until one climate change believing, anti-racist, anti-gun, moderate Republican shabbos goy named Arnold Schwarzenigger came along. The religion of fitness was something that was unheard of, men wanted to be physically fit but as a matter of practice.

If you let me use you as a cumrag I totally will.

Id bottom for someone taller than me for sure. Can there be cuddles after..

You left out 'opposed to modernity'. Just think, not only are you everything they hate in this society, but then you are also more radical in your thinking. It's like saying, 'No, those capitalist fucks weren't even really white. We want real white societies.'

>The religion of fitness was something that was unheard of, men wanted to be physically fit but as a matter of practice.

you're forgetting about eugen sandow, lad.

barbend.com/eugen-sandow-strength-pioneer-father-bodybuilding/

People who look that extreme are pumped with steroids that make them infertile.
This is ideal

What about a proud Catholic white guy with five kids. Do I pass the most offensive thing test?

Get lifting bro, you can do it, you can make it.

you're fucking gay

If i had the time I would.

Oh noo

That dude was natty, way before roids was a thing. If you have good genetics, having a body like that is totally viable; just takes years of work. Reeves is actually possible, not like today's bodybuilding (roid, insulin, growth hormone. cattle roids) which aren't even humans anymore. Even the faggots you see on fitness commercials take roids low key.

Don't compare roid abusers with nattys.

Dude on the right has pretty good calves. Guy on the lext is fucked though.

Bodybuilding is shit, the goal is the same obsession that female have with their body "oh look I shoul work this biceps better"

Male body should be utilitarian at first, the aesthetic come with it

>implying this is who we're talking about when we talk about toxic white masculinity

The most toxic males are actually the guys who don't work out and aren't attractive since they try to use underhanded means (eg wealth / force) in order to get what they want. Chad is a cool guy.

Sure you would, faggot.

1 hour a day, 4 times a week, you're tellling me you don't have time for that? Or is it just that you prioritise other things over health and glory? Congrats on your large family however user. Any wisdom in that regard you can bequeath a young man?

Those dudes in the picture are probably going home...together.

Nah they look like me and all my buddies.

god i wish i could be 5'3 like these men

Gay?

homosexual MEN are a necessary part of the social structure; act your part as a spiritual leader and caretaker my man.

Well in between checking tests and school work (homeschool) after getting home from work, I help relieve my wife of some of her duty.
8 o'clock family rosary. catechesis. etc.
I really ought to find time to work out though.
I married a homeschooled girl, seven years younger than I. That's really the only advice I can give; except perhaps pray for your future spouse.

I bet if you were that guy on the right, you'd have to eat 2 cows/month just to feed your legs.

BE ARNOLD !

Actually I think you offend people even more by being a masculine gay man. SJWs expect their "allies" to resonate with them but the ones who don't are vilified to hell

As amazing for his time he was he wasn't natty , they were chomping on Dbol and such even at this time .

Come at me.

Oh thats right, youre a coward hiding on the internet.

That is not a bodybuilder, that is a man that lifted weights

Straight Christian bodybuilders.

How did you meet her my friend? And aye I shall and do pray. Also a good way to start would be to purchase a pull-up bar and place it beside your bedroom door, every time you enter try to do some and improve also get some free weights to do some basic curls and do some push-ups before bed and again when you wake-up in the morning.

Large calves look ridicolous, canklets.

I mean I don't like the term bodybuilders and our goals aren't vanity but that's the best thing I can think of to describe our physiques.

>way before roids was a thing
They have been a thing way before this quality of pictures where possible

> blocks your path

Straight, White, Male, Christian, is enemy Number 1 to the Jew World Order.

That's why he's scheduled for immediate elimination.

After that's accomplished, the Dark Races will be of no consequence to their plans.

People forget that men in steve reeves time had 30% more test than average men today.

Not to mention if they grew on farm unlike todays city soyboys, with all that combine the unlimited free time, food and training, perfect genetics.

The guy on the left forgot to train legs

Actually I have one of those doorway pull-up bars. I'll dig it out and do that.
She worked at a fast-food restaurant. She said I "creeped" on her but all I did was watch her from time to time while I ate. Women, haa.
One day I asked for her number. The rest is history.

No. If they were, the cycles are no where near what they are today. Nobody back in the day was taking trenbolone, insulin, or growth hormone. Period.

do what said in regards to pullups, pushups and basic free weights at a minimum. also go for a brisk jog regularly, even if its for only 15 minutes a day.

What he didn't blame were the oral steroids he took that rekt his liver

He was not natural. He was slamming dbol and nandrolone decoanate.

True.

Pic related, Eugene Sandow. This dude was 100% natty and had a body like this back in the late 18th century.

my nigga conan hella ripped tho

The steroids today are much worse then back in the day, that is true, but they where still pretty unhealthy and effect your fertility negatively.

>"hetero"
>posts two ripped naked men with their balls hanging from dental floss booty shorts

>height: 5'9"

I used to see that guy training fat lasses whilst walking my dog. He was a big lad and wasted away to nothing in months.

Wow you are so wrong , completely wrong

Now THIS lad was all natural. Guess how he died? He got pissed and crashed his car in a ditch. He got out, unzipped his pants to dangle his huge natural nutsack, grabbed a fender of the car and started pulling it out. Massive stroke induced by the blood pressure.

A good way to go.

Well, that picture is turning me gay.

No you wouldn't do shit. You'd barely make eye contact, keep walking while raging inside wishing you could look half as good.

Get fit or get rekt fatass

>implying pol isn't entirely populated by kissless virgin manlets

all of you are talking about steroids and gay sex, let that sink in for a moment

james dean was uncut and blew uncut men and so was marlon brando and did as much on cam. and then blamed the jews for all the world's problems live on larry king. then has a squinting/blushing gif of himself used on here, from back in his prime. BAAAAAAAAAASED

The infertility is easily reversible with standard post cycle therapy measures. People take grams of sauce for months on end and 3-4 weeks after cessation, their testosterone levels return to normal. Estrogen blocking drugs are used to directly stimulate the hypothalamus to produce gonadatropin hormones.

This is nice as a man appreciating masculine aesthetics. But just so you guys know, Women like bodies with less bulk and a little less definition.

Undeniably "in Shape" but not "I SPEND ALL MY TIME AT THE GYM, EAT BIG TO GET BIG! AM I PRETTY YET?!"

Think Welterweight/Middleweight

And what does "cattle roids" mean?

>Giving a fuck about what women prefer
>basing your decisions around what would please women the most
>loving being this cucked

>projecting his gay crush and his undying devotion to these faggots in spandex
lol those show muscles are only good for gay sex kuk boy

Post your drivers license with your address showing. And I'll be there. You won't.

at the minimum all men should have muscle definition and be able to fuck a nigga up if they finna throw hands

if you can't do both you're a soy boy la'

>18th century
>photography

noice

>heterosexual

Ok pal, now post a pic of YOUR muscle definition