>I should have left them in jail!

The troll in me cheers, the citizen in me cringes. How do I reconcile those two perspectives?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/sports/2017/11/18/lavar-ball-not-credit-trump-sons-release-china-arrest/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just accept that America is over the hill and enjoy yourself in the carnival

You'll be happier

The absolute state of America.

You reconcile it by understanding that this man gives no fucks and if he spends just two seconds of his time doing anything to help you out you better fucking thank him. Jesus Christ "hood" Black people who fucking steal can't even be grateful when the fucking biggest cop on the planet just got them off the hook.
Also sage this dumbass thread

Its real.I fucking love him.

Another example of blacks lacking conscience and respect, while blaming others, not taking accountability. But of course, let’s blame it on generational oppression, which is a fucking excuse. It ceases to be environmental, when the pattern is evident. They’re genetically predisposed to be societal miscreants.

>tfw Ameriturds elected this pea-sized brain clown for president

This should show everyone the absolute state of the US black and how they see every single white person. Save me honkey! *saves you from miserable existence* Fuck your cracker!

Ungrateful blacks, how much do you think the black father was paid by activist groups to spew hatred towards the man who got his son out of communist prison? Absolute garbage.

They literally said 'who?' when asked about it. Its not the not thanking him part, its the virtual signalling assholery of putting him down you dumbfuck.

>The troll in me cheers, the citizen in me cringes.
I feel it often when our God-Emperor does something stupid.

You forgot to turn your proxy on, Kremlin shill.

the citizen in you is a cuck

Tell the citizen in you to stop being a faggot.

Chill kiwi.

He had no obligation to get them out. They were shoplifters

Like this:
>white guy pulls nigger out of situation he deserved but intensity he didn't
>nigger's breeder is an ungrateful little shit
>white guy "regrets" doing the right thing, really regrets that it had to be the losers of society that got out of jail free.
ezpz, next.

breitbart.com/sports/2017/11/18/lavar-ball-not-credit-trump-sons-release-china-arrest/

Here's the article. Kinda feel like "Big Baller" deserves some attention from Pepe on Twitter.
Anyone else agree?

What are you talking about? I meant Putin.

Send those niggers back to China.

Yup, intervening to get those niggers freed was VERY stupid. He should know that one of the most annoying traits of low iq, subhuman, criminal niggers is that they are NEVER grateful for what you give them. No matter how much gibs they get, they spit in your face, tell you they want you dead....and demand more gibs.

Charge the father for advocating crime.

>the citizen in me wants crime to go unpunished

>How do I reconcile those two perspectives?
relish in the schadenfreude. do not take it as a personal indictment that maga did not happen overnite.

But he is right tho. African American males in America are of the most spoiled and entitled individuals in human history. They complain about everything under the sun, but they do not want to fix their own home problems. African Americans are still less likely to graduate college compared to any other age group, they are still less likely to graduate highschool, they are less likely to maintain a job, they are more likely to get aids, jail time, children born out of wedlock, and other diseases. The President does something any President should do for his citizens and you have uptight liberals, conservatives, and black people reeeing like crazy children just because they can't break a law. THESE PEOPLE SHOULD BE GRATEFUL. CHINESE HATE BLACK PEOPLE

FUCK I love that man

Trump is shitposting, he knows this riles people up and when it gets coverage, it will broadcast the fact that nignog dad is a dick as well.

cant stump the Trump

I have no idea why he intervened. They didn't deserve it. One store, maybe. 3? No fucking way, you stay there.

I don't always agree with Trumps tweets, but this one I support 100%
>privileged nigs go to China
>get caught shoplifting (naturally)
>face 10+ years in Chinese prison
>Trump saves the day (what did Obama do to help that kid in Korea?)
>kids dad says Trump did nothing and his son is a good boy that dindunuffin
This entire story encapsulates the black community.

Keep this in mind anti-Trump shills:

Every obscene word this man speaks further conditions the People to accept the redpills once he starts dropping them because we both know how obscene the Truth really is.

Lol this is literally the identitarian argument in trump twitter form. Hilarious

They should be kissing Trump's ass, I can't imagine basketball Americans faring well in a Chinese communist prison.

He's distracting people while the internal purge is happening.

By not being a useless faggot that should've killed yourself last week.

Will they atleast get the american punishment for shoplifting air jordans and stupid designer glasses?

He probably did it for is not a racist and is forgiving points

keep in mind the story isn't over yet and that at some point Xi is going to cash in in the favor

A president from America helps Americans because he's the president of America. Not because he wants some dumb niggers to cowtow to his self-perceived emperor qualities.

Trump is his ego, stroke his ego and you can control and manipulate him easily. He's the perfect jewish puppet

Is it too late for them to go back to China to face charges?

>A president from America helps Americans because he's the president of America.
Uh, did Obama help that kid in Korea? No, he tried to bury the story.

>a basketball player's surname is Ball
You can't make this shit up

Is Trump realising that the only solution to the black problem mass repatriation?

An America free of blacks would be unstoppable.

China can reopen the case anytime and Xi can ask for Trump to extradite the basketball players and Trump would allow it because Xi would lose face if Trump rejected his request for extradition of these UCLA shoplifters.

Or Xi can order all business ties in China cut with the Big Baller Brand shoes.

He's not wrong, those ungrateful niggers should have been forced to make basketball shoes for a decade in a Chinese slave labor camp.
>"You rike shoe, now you make shoe for ten rears!"

This is the redpill. You can always call on an agent to put you back in the matrix where Obama gives eloquent speeches. But it would still be a lie.

Had to make sure this tweet was real. It is.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The better question is how can you reconcile your Judaism with your citizenship

I love this man.

What did the gorillaball nog's dad say?

They'll be back in jail soon enough.scum.

>be rich famous sportnigger
>go to china
>shoplift
>all races are equal REEEEE

>Says the leaf

>2017
>Expecting a nigger to be grateful
C'mon Trump....

I don't know what promted you both to post this, but imagine a 3 white players doing the same thing and shitting on Obama along with one of their parents. The media would have amplified the story by 1000x and would have discussions on white racism and disrespecting the Office. Trump has to fight back against the media shills applauding these words instead. Let that sink in.

Blacks are not human, you can't expect gratitude from them. Shame on Trump.

He's right, ungrateful niggers all of them

Nothing. Lavar Ball is a business man as well. This should be interesting.

Whoops. I meant.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGHER

He gave the niggers a hand and they bit him in front of the entire world. Not only did they disrespect their president that saved them, they disrespected China as well who let them go. This reaffirms the ungrateful nigger stereotype and make people hate them even more. Especially chinese people who will feel insulted and disgusted.

You have to get into the mind of a nigger.

Dad is mad his sons career is over so now he can't use his sons money to buy bling.

Not this time. LaVar is also a businessman. He is the NBA version of Trump. Don’t do this unless you want his business to succeed.

>stealing is no big deal

Fucking niggers everyone

Because of the single stupid black females who raised them instead of raising them right with a husband.

No, they will get no punishment for anything.

Chinese dont need help to hate blacks,believe me.

Well yeah but this *is* a big deal, and let's not forget about the many Americans that were detained overseas who weren't helped by Obama, unless they were American spies and were traded to the offended country for their own spies.

I think a modicum of gratitude wasn't too much to ask for, but then again this a black man and he probably hoped to martyr his own son to cry about muh racististic presidunt letting muh basketball son stay in jail

He's obviously right but god damn thats a fucking mad man for tweeting this

>shoplift out of stupidity in China
>get caught
>face up to 10 years in prison
>Trump brings you home
>fuck u old-ass cracker!!

No good deed goes unpunished.

He shouldn't have wasted his time on the ungrateful cunts but probably did so to either:
>1. gain some traction with his critics
>2. more likely redpill the masses on how blacks really are, do them a solid and they stab you in the back

China can reopen the case for extradition or close all business deals with Big Baller Brand so Lavar would be forced to find another country to make his shoes.

Lavar doesn't realize he is making the Chinese President lose face as well.

Very true. Asians are more based when it comes to hating niggers. I knew a Korean family that would go off on tangents about niggers.

>citizen in me cringes
>How do I reconcile those two perspectives?
step 1: you have to go back, faggot
>in all fields

He should've left them there, maybe the chinks would teach those fucking niggers a lesson about stealing.

This. Boomers better buckle the fuck up because millennials are going to take them for one hell of a ride.

Pretty ballsy for blacks.

Can't help but feel like Trump got played here, Lavar knew damn well Trump would tweet his name or his son's name, free marketing by the god damn president

This. If it was some redneck father disrespecting Obama after Obama saved his son from a Chinese prison, the media would paint him as Hitler 2.0.

Ball just doomed the next nignog who needs diplomatic assistance to get out of a prison sentence in a foreign country. And you KNOW there will be a next one.

Yep. Bingo. LaVar is a business man too.

Gee. Would be a shame if that pic somehow recirculated back to Trump.

More likely business and trade relations. UCLA is a prominent university and basketball program. Years worth of jailing high profile young basketball players isn't good for China's image. It was a mutually acceptable outcome because China doesn't want bad international press. 10 years!? You'd get a fine and maybe community service here. If you're 5 its laughed off.

His father Is know as "the elder ball"
What a timeline!

> BU-BU WHAT ABOUT OBAMA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

God just fucking kill yourself

WAIT. WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT.

one of those kids has a father?

*bidniss man
FTFY

And trying to steal the Kardashians' fame recipe doesn't make you a bidniss man. He's just another nigger thief.

You can't.

The internet blurs everything.

Now go away.

>one of those kids has a father?
When a nignog has professional athlete potential, the dad tends to be around.

lavar is a the only troll on the planet comparable to trump. this is an epin troll off

Someone fill me in. What happened?

*years worth of news about a high profile program and university with students in a Chinese prison. Its bad press.

>the citizen in me cringes
the citizen in you is a pussy

Reminder that those kids grew up in one of the nicest cities in the country. The youngest one just got a Lambo for his 16th. Can't take the jungle out of the nigger.

Savage!

Should've tried to fit in the whole phrase of "shoplifting in china."

Sounds like a good way to lose a hand if their state don't like you too much.

This.

Uh, user said it's the Presidents job to help Americans overseas. I'm pointing out that the previous President didn't do just that.

No need when you're trying anyway.

>the citizen in me cringes
this, a hundred times.

GO MUELLER, GO. Hurry.

i doubt freeing 3 people guilty of shop lifting had much pull when they were negotiating trillion dollar trade deals

The chink should just execute them next time, niggers are such fucking scum.

>China doesn't want bad international press
Chinese could give a fuck less about international press. If the Asians have any one thing going for them it is that they are based on race realism.