Whatever happened to pic related...

Whatever happened to pic related? There haven't been any updates in months and it doesn't look like the raws are coming out either. Did it get the axe?

Other urls found in this thread:

marumaru.in/b/manga/54
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, it actually did get axed just recently, but the english scanlation is still a lot of chapters behind as the group dropped it.

It is apparently finished, there was a thread a little while ago about its ending. Probably axed.

The manga industries ax is stronger than any drama truck it seems.

Yep which is unfortunate. I remember the first thread it got on Sup Forums and everyone was hype as hell for it. Another one bites the dust I guess.

How many volumes were released? Translated is up to the seventh, how many more are left?

>axed
God damn it, how does it end?

The concept was gold but the execution was poor: a battle academy where the MC was afraid to get close to women. It was probably one of the author's newest works because he obviously had no idea what to do, which showed with his writing.

The author fucked up and everyone lost interest, that's all there is to it.

I need a sauce for the Axe please.

I was not able to find it.

He ends up with no one. Not even kidding.

Then it was a good thing they axed it so the readers didn't have to waste time in a story that was going nowhere

marumaru.in/b/manga/54

The Koreans don't have the final chapter though although the story does look like it became more shit.

That would literally kill him, so

fucking sick

Yenpress killed all interest and then it got axed. .

Are you guys retarded?
It's inevitable that he ends up with no one because of his bs condition.

everyone assumed his training had let him control his blood pressure and he'd be able to have sex though

her and her mother were both so good. the older sister of the 2nd year or whatever was great too, as was the redhead. there were so many good female designs. too bad about it. the lack of nipples was especially irritating, so whichever comic the artist goes for next, he better make sure there's at least upper body nudity

I could see the story already cracking when they introduced that kid who could transform into a monster when he got hard and instantly became stronger than MC

Also it always frustrated be that a bunch of teen who only punched each other at a school were on par with the guy that spent half his life training in mystic martial arts. In particular Power Dragon chick, who literally never fought until Highschool.

it could have been so good. such a shame

>Axed
Fucking seriously? This was a genuinely funny ecchi/battle series. Man that sucks.

I only read up to the monster boner guy, but I don't remember anyone from the school actually being on the level of the MC at all.

the only good choice would be the loli, but that would never happen.
its better this way.

You misspelled Power Dragon.