Why does the left hate everything fun?

Why does the left hate everything fun?

I don't know, but it's weird. It's like the most offensive thing to them in the world, is a stable white family enjoying a holiday. They have this weird desire to control absolutely everything.

>Ginger gradma looks 40

How is it supposed to shock you unless you're in 1st grade? Everyone knows and jokes about fucking over Indians on thanksgiving.

Jealousy, they can't enjoy Thanksgiving because of their indoctrination so nobody else should enjoy it.

>Work for Verizon
>Verizon buys Huffington Post last year
>Work is now a SJW he'll hole
>Every month is a new company diversity month
>Makes MLK day a company holiday
>Have to work normal shift and get paid 1.5x
>Lose 8 hours of vacation time because muh diversity

I hate SJWs

Because all their power derives from stopping you from having fun unless you submit to them.

> as long as you remain useful to Big Brother, you can do anything you want, you can even Bill Clinton all the bitches you want
> just don't stop being useful, or else

>you see this goys?
>happy intergenerational family with strong bonds
>THIS IS BAD

sometimes i wonder if they're actually trying to make conservatism cool again. these attempts are so fucking dumb.

thanksgiving=kwanzaa for whites

Why don't these lefty cunts just move to the middle east/africa or Argentina if they don't like white people

I don't understand, are you saying they gave you a new holiday, but asked you to work anyway and paid you overtime for it? What are you complaining about.

>The white supremacist origins of this holiday may shock you

You won't believe 9/10 doctors agree this stunning remedy your dentist doesn't want YOU to know why mothers agree that it's incredible what this child celebrity looks like now

Planned Parenthood was started out by white supremacists too let's hit them back with that.

This picture is as fake and gay as those happy, healthy white families.

Fucking liar...if you worl mlk you get the day after thanksgiving off....even blacks says fuck mlk for a 4 day weekend

The smell.

Man, it's not that difficult: there are few things more american than Thanksgiving, and they absolutely despise everything american because the good ol' U.S. of A. kicked their asses for half a century and totally proved communism is a complete failure.

Now, the real question is: why the right has not genocided everybody left of George Washington in the entire western world after the fall of the Soviet Union?

Because they are Jews and their mindless puppets

Wtf is Kwanza? We don't eat dead people here.

Is it time to abolish Huffington Post? The retarded white woman leadership of this glorified blog may shock you.

98%

Vla-dameer approves this thread.

>we're not white, we're jewish

Hey, us leftists are fun! Do you have any idea how awesome it is when I watch my wife's boyfriend's cock thrust into her?

>Abolish a Holiday that prevents you from seeing family member yous don't get along with
>Why does the left hate everything fun?
>Thanksgiving
>fun
People rather stand in line outside a store than "celebrate" Thanksgiving.

>happy, non-broken family celebrating a traditional holiday together is bad

Daily reminder that the left hates you, hates your country and hates your traditions. They will do anything they can to perpetuate broken homes, weak family and cultural bonds and self hatred. Leftists need to go.

>waaaa I hate my family

Fuck off back to R*ddit. When you grow up you will realize that family is the most important aspect of a culture, and when you destroy the family, you are destroying your nations heritage and culture.

Leftism = Entropy.

It seeks to destroy.

You're welcome.

Because misery loves company

>family is the most important aspect of a culture
>family constantly back stabs other family
>some even stop talking to each other over inheritances
>spacing
>r*ddit telling people to go back to r*ddit
2/10 made me reply.

>Thanksgiving is fun
U wot m8?

ha, try working for the fucking govt, literally every month is some minority awareness bullshit and now we have to take "transgender sensitivity training" as part of our annual training courses along with secops, ethics, etc

And just like it's a fact that entropy always increases, the left will always win.

It's okay to celebrate thanksgiving

Moral panic.

He natsoc scientists were actually getting pretty into reversing entropy towards the end of ww2

Thanksgiving isn't fun.

>forced to spend time with relatives you don't give 2 shits about
>If you're hosting, it's just a money sink that could be spent on getting better christmas gifts for family you do care about
>turkey is an objectively bad poultry
>Aside from eating, the holiday really has no fun traditions that are worth while holding on to
>I'm willing to admit america's part in the genocide of millions of native people and I don't feel particularly good about celebrating a holiday about it

Also, it's just a mess to have 3 major holidays back to back. Halloween, thanksgiving, and Christmas become such a shit show to manage and I really wouldn't mind shit canning Thanksgiving in favor of getting more enjoyment from the holiday season.

I can reverse entropy, too.

Look, i just invented the refrigerator. What's that? Total entropy still increased? Woopsy, my bad.

>turkey is an objectively bad poultry
Gonna have to stop you right there. There's nothing more comfy than some proper turkey breast, mashed potatoes and gravy, and stuffing.

What you might consider more shocking is the context of the headline with the photo. How, is a smiling family enjoying a holiday meal supposed have negative connotations? Because when it's a happy, well adjusted, successful white family, they want you to consider that a bad thing. It's honestly disgusting.

Because they can't cook anything beyond dollar menu takeouts, and their grandparents are too busy spinning in their graves to make a full turkey this year.

All of those things are directly because of the leftist undermining of strong families.

Have you ever met a liberal with a father and a mother who haven't been divorced? How about a leftist who has nobody in his extended family hasn't gotten a divorced?

No one knows how to properly cook a turkey and the food is all bland, mushy crap. It's like eating at a retirement home cafeteria.

>Be leftie
>Alienate yourself from regular people
>Act like a smug shit about it
>Lose election
>Repeat the same thing due to tossing self reflection in the bin
>Lose even more

I don't see the problem here, they only shoot themselves in the foot

Get a better family or do it yourself then you miserable bastard

Because they are addicts, junkies addicted to sucking the fun out of everything that they think they have permission to ride the high horse around. Junky scum.

I mean, I peeped the irony of Thanksgiving since I was a kid. It is THE most white supremacist holiday there is. Whites celebrating the takeover of Native populations.

I was always in it for the food, but I'm not celebrating it this year or ever again.

Jews are devil incarnate, they hate everything beautiful, they hate god creation

>whites and local injuns have mutual defense agreement
>there's some ruckus in white town
>injuns come running in
>turns out it was nothing
>whites invite injuns to stay for harvest feast
>hundreds of years later, libtards turn story on its head

>>>reddit

Thanksgiving not being fun for you doesn't mean you get to ruin it for everyone else you enormous faggot

IT'S A CELEBRATION OF FUCKING OVER NATIVE AMERICANS BUT LET'S JUST ENJOY THIS FOOD WHILE WHOLE COUNTRIES STARVE

Thanksgiving was ruined for them last year when they had to go visit family that *gasp* voted for Drumpf!!!!

I had a co-worker who had a big Facebook meltdown about having Thanksgiving with all of his Lefty buddies instead of his family because of this.

The ((((media))) playing divide and conquer.

>white supremacist
I know the origins aren't exactly happy, but white supremacy? And what it is today is the important part. It's a time to get together with family and express your thankfulness for one another and what you have. Only thing that sucks is the travel and having to prepare the meal a few days in advance, but it's totally worth the work.
>mfw getting to banter and catch up with my family
>mfw finish meal and get to choose between pies and cranberry sweets as dessert

Kwanzaa is a holiday literally made up by a Blank Panther who was a sociology professor.

>not marrying a woman 20 years younger than you
cuck

its a fucking harvest festival. white europeans have celebrated a harvest feast since the dawn of time. fuck these alt-left faggots that hate whites

Can we just balkanize the country already?
Our society is a flaming dumpster fire.

do blacks celebrate thanksgiving?

No because they don't have families.

didn't the pilgrims celebrate thanksgiving with the help of the local indians, who traded knowledge of the land in exchange for help in destroying their rival tribe?

Yeah, pretty sure the BOP gives inmates Turkey on Thanksgiving.

I've always thought these pictures of groups of models look fucken dumb. This is a table of strangers with zero knowledge of each other, the body language is like mannequins.

No. The answer to the hispanic question is removal. The answer to the asian question is to revoke citizenship. Only the black question is a valid candidate for separate territory, and even then it won't be sovereign, just a protectorate.

Don't be mad at thanksgiving just because your family sucks ass.

Nobody cares about the origins of Thanksgiving, people only care about having an excuse to eat juicy ass turkey and ham with gravy and biscuits. Fuck if I'd ever give that up.

C'mon, do you really think it's a good idea to give pieces of your nation to the scumbags who are causing all this mess? How about you kindly and politely ask them to get the fuck outta your turf? I can predict that everyone will listen and go away, because they don't want to accidentally fall into the Hudson river. I heard the shores of that river are incredibly slippery when you are a nonwhite or a communist.

you could always celebrate thanksgiving in oct like we do it gives you a month break between Halloween and Christmas

This.

I'm not giving up part of my country because of some fucking squatters.

>giving territory to savage niggers
I don't think so faggot.

>Why does the left hate everything fun?
Because they are incapable of having fun so they must ruin it for others and their globalist masters want the elimination of all holidays because that's 1 more day you're not working for them.
Odds are their families got tired of them ruining everything with their purple haired shenanigans and banned them from holiday functions.

The white state is the only one without frequent natural disasters. New Afrika will start asking for gibs once hurricane hits. Asians and Hispanics will start crying after the earthquake hits that California dues for. They will call it the greatest act of white oppression in history.

jesus fucking christ you are an insufferable faggot

The Russians hacked thanksgiving.

Ohhhhh...okay now the Huffpo's schizophrenic mania makes sense

Your family is shit and rebbit spacing is a retard's meme.

Gingers are superior.

Because everything that wasn't founded through communism has to be abolished. No traditions, artworks or fiction is allowed to exist if it isn't part of marxist ideology. Communism wasn't possible due to faulty humans, so the humans have to be transformed in every way.

that's some high school tier nihilism
Sup Forums is an 18+ website

It's well past time to abolish HuffPo.

Only in a closed system. And we're not.

must have a liberal family user.
was at a thanksgiving family thing yesterday.
only person who made em want to fucking kms was my cousin's cali boyfriend (therefore not technically family)
was one of those "i was in the military and know some counter ideas to everyday think" kind of people.
he was a fuckin linguistics instructor

Its called critical theory.

found the irredeemable, socially inept autist.

They complain America has no culture then go about trying to abolish all of our culture and traditions

> jokes about fucking over Indians on thanksgiving

Harsh. Harsh but true. kek

way to be a fag about it

Literally, a 'fuck you white folks, we made this one up' holiday

Pretty much.

>working for gubbmint
see thats problem #1

this will never happen. its to embedded in what usa actually is.

Judiasm is communism

Oh honestly. These people need to GTFO of the United States. They hate it so much, they need to GO.

they wont because they'd actually have to become islamic

What's the girl looking at? Why is there a raw pumpkin on the table?

>God I can smell the matzoh through my screen. New Hitler can't come soon enough.