Characters, who should have sex

But they didn't. Why didn't they?

Sex doesn't magically solve problems.

Because it's anime about riding dead moms.

Too many hangups.

>riding dead moms

Gays and Lesbians aren't attracted to each other OP.

This meme needs to die.

Because the author has forgotten the series exists.

When they kissed she nearly suffocated him and made a big show of being disgusted afterwards. Just imagine the emotional and physical abuse she would inflict during sex.

>Just imagine the emotional and physical abuse she would inflict during sex.
Was giving me an erection part of your plan?

I SHALL SLAY THY UNHOLY BEAST.

Hopefully he is gay. If not just think about that poor Asuka.

No Asuka must remain pure for all Waifufags to preserve order and our phantasms.

Otherwise Ramiel Best Angel.

They still might in 3.0+1.0, but Anno will come up with some bullshit symbolism to make a simple fucking scene 2deep4u, and people will argue whether it was real or not for several years.

Rei doesn't have a mom

Whose soul is in her Eva?

It does for Eva. Everything would have been solved if they just fucked.

These two if not for pink shit

Fuck off shipperfag.

Because it's not popular. Staff laughed at the idea of them being a couple in a big event in 1998. Should tell you Japan thinks it's shit.

wasn't rei problem when she couldn't control her eva at the beginning caused because it didn't have a soul/had a soul of another clone?

>girls bravo
thanks for reminding me faggot

>19 ips
>no one posted this picture

Jesus fucking christ Sup Forums

>implying they don't make the first vampire/vampire baby in history later.

Because they hate themselves and are repulsed by one another.

Kill yoursef shipper faggot.

I like to think pink shit and mc break up later because she's so horribly shallow, he stops being a faggot and grows a pair and then proceeds to fuck Kirie hard

Kaworu already took his virginity in EOE.

they did, at the end

Oh yeah, you're right.
Then this two. Also Ringo and the president.

>Staff laughed at the idea of them being a couple in a big event in 1998
Things have changed since then

Wow.

Anyway, Asuka was so fucked up in the head that while she wanted Shinji, if he ever made a move she would slap his shit.

Shinji is too alpha to bother with females.

>boy has mama issues
>boy tries to kiss girl
>girl cry's out "mama"
what does boy do?

They were the last man and woman on earth to each other. Then they literally became the last man and woman on earth. How this could be lost, I don't know. There's some sexual tension but even greater fear and disgust.

They've never actually given a definite yes/no about whether Revy and Rock have had sex. Jus sayin.

>But they didn't. Why didn't they?
idk

Fuark. I love lots of things about 2.0, but that plugsuit is the best thing to have come out of it.

Notice that girl is broken the same way as he, boy. Then go to sleep.

What's Happening Here?

She's living on borrowed time.

Commas, where they shouldn't be

That's assuming they didn't have sex after the EoE ending.

And they say Shinji is a pussy? This faggot has a bigger uterus than the mother of sextuplets!

How can one woman make me so hard?

Shitty ecchi # 17465287482614718956478392165473179576432875647329865473298567438296578326734982567438926574839265748392654987326548392657498367596437259864372985743982765498326969420420

That's the prevailing theory. That Unit 00 was inhabited by the fragment of Lilith's soul that had been in Rei I and killed by Ritsuko's mother.
That's why it went berserk, she thought Ritsuko was Naoko and tried to get her.
That's also why Rei III was so aware. She was the vessel for Lilith's full soul as opposed to the fragments that had been in Rei I and II.

>SD
It's 20-fucking-16. It's time to go high def.

>1080p webm
who the hell cares about optimization anyway

wew

Thank you

>soul mate dies
>settle for her sister

Is that a green rug or grass in the living room? It looks atrocious.

I'd say Naoko Akagi's.

Actually, all Eva's have Unit-1's base code,

Because Dandy is too dandy to be tied down to one woman.

Anno stated Rebuild is sexless.

I'm still mad

Not at all, lost to ReixShinji when they polled pairings in their website (KaworuxShinji took first spot, naturally).
The person who is in charge with Anno, Tsurumaki, is a well known Asukafag but he doesn't like the pairing. He's in love with his /u/ shit with Mari. He had a bunch of scenes for them in 2.0 he had to cut down.

For worst.

Back in the 90s, the spins off were leaning on Asuka/Shinji and Kaworu/Shinji. Since Rebuild, the heterosexual ship they pander is Rei/Shinji. Gay stuff is always there because it's the most popular one.

>living room

No, It's his bedroom. Girl is practically throwing herself at him.

>Girls Bravo
anime kino

Well clearly not all of it, given that Lilith wasn't a puddle of LCL and Rei wasn't a physical god.

That's after being rejoined into Litlth with Adam added in for good measure. That's less Rei becoming a god and more a God wearing Rei's form.

Something something too aggressive

>why?
Because she doesn't give a fuck about him and loves Nagi/Negi.

>Not posting the best girl instead...

That fucking kid in Ghost in the Shell

What the fuck? She's basically throwing herself at him, the hell is the guy doing?

>mite as well go gay4dicks now

>the hell is the guy doing?
Being a japanese male in a anime

Aoba is better.

A fate worse than death

Pretty sure Spike was cool enough and handsome enough to get Faye in bed but he never pursued her.

If he hadn't been all "muh Julia" all the time, then he definitely would've hit that.

Implying Eva didn't fall in love with Touta when he punched his way trough space and time, and Nagi and Negi have only been reminiscences of him

>mc ends up with main interest's sister in the end
I need this. That and DNAngel only the ones who I remembered doing this.

Because Julia is a better girl.

>Modestly dressed
>Better looking
>Not a lying thieving cunt
>Has loyalty
>Picks better partners

If he banged Faye, it would be a downgrade.

I've never seen any harem MC be a bigger fag than this one, holy shit. This is like a whole another level.

not to mention how she was used by the syndicate before spike was ever brought in by viscious

viscious even fucks her good just so spike can understand that she was their fuck toy

>literally retconned as a love interest of an iconic character so fans can feel more attached to new character

Thankfully it didn't work

Asuka and Shinji's faces are so cute when Misato says they have to have a three some with Rei.

Imagine if EoE revealed that Shinji and Asuka actually fucked at one point in the series and it only made them grow further apart because of the awkwardness, but they only revealed that fact in the movie.

>>Has loyalty

Right that's why she ditched spike at the cemetery and Ditched Viscous for Spike before that.

Julia was a whore

Judging by the leglock, she clearly loved it