Kyochuu Rettou Chapter 16 - Part 1

It's time

PHAT

let's see who becomes bug feed this time

You're going to be disappointed.

nice

> buy the BDs

Pretty much. The volumes are uncensored, but all it is is nipples.

>This story is fiction

BULLSHIT

Ha.

what the fuck am I reading

So stupid

And now we gotta wait a month for the next chapter. Amazing, isn't it? Man, I really wish this were semi-monthly or something.

And that's it. See ya next time!

Boring chapter, the censored tits only made it worse.

Yeah, those nipples really would have made it that much better.

This survival horror/splatter genre only really works in manga if 1) you're invested in the characters or 2) if the art is hot. Unfortunately I hate most of the characters and even the likable ones are boring, while the art is mediocre. I keep up with it because giant bugs preying on girls is relatively rare in manga but it's still kind of disappointing.

Did the ojou actually die? What the hell? One of the best things about this manga are the death scenes, no point if someone dies off-screen.

Well, it is a web-manga so that is one reason why the art is not very good. As for the writing, that's just the writer being incompetent.

Nobody has died off-screen. Just wasn't really shown this chapter or ran off somewhere. She was naked and attacked first by these bugs, remember?

Who? Characters just disappear for some pages because artist cant be arsed to draw EVERYONE in every panel.

ofc you know it, It happened to you're mom.

is the long hair guy a self-insert for the author? he is a pussy magnet for some reason now.

That rich girl who used to wear a hat. She hasn't appeared like in two chapters, not even in a small panel.

The one who was lesbian for captain? She appeared in a few panels.

she's there
you might not be able to tell it's her because she's naked, but she's fine

this manga is a piece of shit
why did you make this thread and make me read it

This post made me imagine a child complaining about someone feeding him bad food.

Thanks for the dump user.

is this the no hentai version of brain eater?