>yurifags BTFO
What did he mean by this?

Generals go in .

>nothing but tickling
This is lewd enough.

>tickling
Where?

Kill yourself.

Why and how the fuck was this irellevant old man also a (not) german spy?!

He couldn't really be a spy because in the inn scene he tells Lotte about how much she grew up. He wasn't spying on them for 20 or so years, right?

He could also be an Atlantan spy, he doesn't say "Sieg Reich" like a real Germanian.

Yeah. There's also that.

Might be a sleeper agent.

Or he's a native Eylstadtian but Germania offered him a comfy retirement in Germania if he sold his nation out.

But why him, though? That's be too much of a coincidence.

>activate it

Is this also still subtext?

It's 48pt bold underlined text.

Cute girls holding hands in bed is my fetish.

For some reason i wanted this to go the Eyes Wide Shut route, It's the masks

hetfags on suicide watch

Finé was hoping that too. Until some assholes had to cuntblock her.

Jesus, Fine is almost perfect on this picture, she only needs gloves.

Of course he has been a spy for 20 years or so. It's all part of Becrkmamn's plan. He woke up one day and realized that in 20 years Germania and Eylstadt would be at war and he would need to have a spy close to their royal court in case some kind of magical girl stopped Germanian expansion.

He is just really smart and saw all the hidden details that led to this. You're just not smart enough to understand.

Please get tested for mental retardation, you may need help.

The thing I like most about it is that Finé is embracing the role of being yuri prince archetype with so much gusto.

Okay, I'm loving the ending song.

The magic starts from 3:48 to 4:10.

She's just making a habbit of keeping Izetta by her side 24/7 in case an assassin shows up.

No one would try to attack Fine if the ruthless blood-mage of Eylstadt is by her side.

I wouldn't say no to a sash and some more medals.

Or Lady Maria outfit.

She's the perfected human bean. Why would it be a surprise she makes a perfect prince?

Lady Maria is great, but what about this?

>lady maria outfit
Oh dear. What about Germanian witch? She's Bloodborne as fuck.

DELETE THIS

I recognize that bulge!

Goddamn Fate is hot.

I might have to replay the DLC just to pretend she's Fine now. Germanian witch could be the doll or something.

You might say she's quite the tomboy.

I demand to see her riding a white horse with a flowing mane before the end of the show.

Fine is like a contradiction in the sense that she's portrayed as a tomboy but at the same time can't even fire a gun properly. It's like the writers were confused what she'll be in the end.

Speak English.

I never liked her, she's not very attractive. Something about her waist being way too thick.

Sorry, I was walking and typing at the same time.

It's not unreasonable to believe that a princess has an attitude like that, but at the same time hasn't had the time or permission to go around shooting guns.

So you can't be a tomboy unless you can fire a gun?

Good to know, Charlton Heston.

Yeah I never found her attractive either. Girl princes are only handsome to me if their normal choices of clothes are feminine.

Pic is a superior prince.

fags

>He wasn't spying on them for 20 or so years, right?

He works for money so it's quite possible. And many people are religious. In the past, witches were burned as heretics, so it's quite believable that he would easily do a good deed for his religion by selling out the witch and obtain a profit at the same time.

>But why him, though? That's be too much of a coincidence.
He is their back up transportation BACK OUT. After all, they used him to GET IN. If it was so easy to just go thru the woods to get out or in, then they would have done that instead.

Normally feminine girls dressing up in boyish attire is the cutest.

Are we going to post yuri princes? Because I love them.

>She's just making a habbit of keeping Izetta by her side 24/7 in case an assassin shows up.

Where's her anti-assasin weapon then?

Security is pretty piss poor. They let all sorts of untested people get in which includes all those laborers. Many people had a chance to kill Izetta outright but of course the anime production committee would not let the story characters use common sense. It's a forced plot marching along various waypoints and a bit painful. But I still keep watching for the cute moments between Finé and Izetta.

Izetta's the real contradiction. A shrinking violet with self-esteem issues yet in the battle field she's totally confident in her powers, smart, and doesn't afraid of anything.

>Normally feminine girls dressing up in boyish attire is the cutest.

It's like you haven't read any fantasy-romance where the MC is shy but can destroy worlds for the one they love...

I didn't say it was original. I said it was a contradiction.

I honestly found neither of them a contradiction.

Not Fine because I've seen plenty girls who I think of as bros due to their proactiveness in sport clubs, yet not all of them are interested in /k/ stuff. Hell, it's not like all boys are interested in weapons or cars either. I know a bunch of dudes in my school band who couldn't give a shit about anything other than their tuba and guitar.

Not Izetta because like her, I'm totally confident when it comes to professional settings, have no problem giving presentation infront of a big audience, making friends with strangers, etc. But I'm very shy when it comes to romance, would never make the first move.

>. But I'm very shy when it comes to romance, would never make the first move.

Are you implying Izetta is in love with Fine?

>making friends with strangers, etc
You're not like Izetta then. She's meek and awkward when dealing with everyone, unless she's in the battle field. There she seems to become more assertive and self-assured.

Well, that's when she's in her element.
She's bad at interacting with people, she's good at killing natzis.

>I honestly found neither of them a contradiction.

Although Finé and Izetta sleep in the same bed, stuff like that happens with Nanoha and Fate also sleeping in the same bed.

I thought Nanoha was more stacked than that.

Do you guys have yuri manga recommendations with this kind of character?

They are 11 or 13 there.

How did they get married at such a young age?

TSAB had to allow it otherwise 2 of the most powerful mages will just cause tantrums and possibly blow up a planet or two.

Bocu no pico comes to mind.

>bocu no pico

Man I feel kind of embarrassed now for anyone who mentions this meme.

You're missing the point. Like the other user said, it's all about being in one's element or not. A person can have different levels of confidence depending on what they're doing, and it doesn't have to fit your narrow definition of logic.

The people who only see my shy self during our dates would never think I'm a pushy leader in the workplace.

I wouldn't go as far as to say that I'm BTFO, but that tickling thing was extremely annoying.

>The people who only see my shy self during our dates would never think I'm a pushy leader in the workplace.
And that's why I said it was contradictory, at least for most people.

I just hope Izetta having colds was just written to get this scene and it's not going to be something major like she slowly loses her lifebar after using maho.

That scene does feel odd. I wonder if it really was there just for the yuri bait moment. Maybe there's more to it.

Sometimes, rather, when I'm watching Izetta/Fine scenes I just imagine them cuddling on that huge bed the entire day.

Yeah but can anyone seriously say they would want to watch 12 episodes of them cuddling in bed?

I would.

I'd be fine if it was.
For both the yuribait and for Snugwitch von Comfy.

>watching Izetta because people said it's a show about a witch riding rifles
>she rides Fine more than the rifles
Lel

And honestly not a single shit was given by the rest of us non-fakers and non-shitposters that still inhabit Sup Forums for whatever reason. Anything else you think you can add about this show or will the dumb yuri discussion be it as always. I mean gotta keep it really fucking simple for the simplest of people like Sup Forums and it's shitposters after all

Since Germania cultivated a not-witch, they had to jump start it as you saw in the previous episode by having it swallow some of Izetta's blood.

The security in Brritttania is terrrible. That part of the episode had me all triggered up.

>people still bringing up "security" as if they weren't specifically let in

Greatest love story never told.

I want the sniper girl to gently dominate me.

She's totally gonna die, right? How many of the Royal Guard qts are gonna make it through?

You can tell how thick their plot armor is by the size of their chest.

only men die on this show

>never told
You said the words you knew would hurt me the most, didn't you.

They die, but in the last episode five minutes before Izetta resurrects literally everyone.

Deus ex machina.

Mark my words, Izetta is going to die in the last combat.

But not before impregnating Fine with a new White Witch.

It wasn't a normal gun so fine is innocent.

> impregnating

That's not how sex works

It's magic. Ain't gotta explain shit.

Fuck off back to >>/u/

>butthurt faggot can't even crosslink properly

I was here first. You get laddie.

Upon considerable reflection I've come to the conclusion that this image is sexually arousing.

I'll fight (You) over who gets fight off yurifags

Was your reflection long, hard and deep?

>docking and handholding
That's definitely going to get someone pregnant.

>it's still not Saturday

Wait for the exciting conclusion to the other yuri kingdom anime.

>tfw completely forgot this was ending tomorrow
I've even been watching every week. God, I just cannot care less anymore.

I wish I could like it more since yuri+mecha should be a great combo but the execution isn't very good. The girls are still great though.

What do you have against them?

Im glad yurifags got BTFO