What is the most important cultural figure from your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eQMzJ5Z7zBw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Szigetvár
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>the most important cultural figure from my country is a man who has been dead for over 100 years

the fuck does death have to do with importance or lack thereof? buddha allegedly died in like 530 BCE

Luís Vaz de Camões

Donald Trump

The Rev., Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. or Elizabeth Cady Stanton. Progressive figures spreading liberty from San Francisco to New York. America will give you this liberty so long as you open your arms to its embrace. Martin Luther King's ideas will remain in your hearts and minds.

Let us come together, all peoples of the earth, and join arms in praise of the coming unity of nations.

It's Tolstoy, you classless piece of shit.

>when your nation is less than 300 years old

The guy who invented banter

Tolstoy? Kingdom of god was nice, Gandhi liked him. Don't remember anything else. Russians always had good literature. Bulhakov, Dostoyevski. Probably because you lazy bums just drink vodka all the time and gaze out at your commie blocks and do nothing all day. Jerofiejew would suits you more you lazy bum. Mine figure would probably be the pope. disregards the flag, i'm a polish nigger in uk.

yours is less than 100 years old, what are you on about?

MAGA

There's War and Peace and Anna Karenina. But if you don't feel like taking the plunge into a really long book, read The Death of Ivan Ilyich.

you trolling?

he's setting us up for the international poker face!

I don't know, there's too many to choose from.

btw

no?

>not understanding how history plays a crucial part in a countries culture and workings because Mutt Land has only existed for 250 years and is already degenerating at a faster rate than countires 10,000 years older than it

>thinking the ROI founding date is the day Ireland was founded...
leave amerimutt before this gets worse for you

so you think germany did not exist until 1949?

so what are you then mr 95 year old country?

>thinking america was founded the day we signed the declaration of indepence
are you dense?

>amerudumbs

dear God

youtube.com/watch?v=eQMzJ5Z7zBw

the usa is one of the oldest countries in the world, all you eurocucks have changed borders and government types so many times that you are actually very young countries with almost no history but a massive we was kangz mentality that is worse than niggers

>one of the oldest countries in the world
>the usa
pick one

>changing borders and governments erases all history
it's finally happened, you're below 50%

*Global boker face*

>so what are you then mr 95 year old country?
>thinks his country is older, was in fact colonised by settlers from 'younger country'
hey user what came first the egg or the omelette you dense fucker

>Using google as your only source of knowledge
are americans ignorant or just downright stupid?

No i dont i can't fucken read anymore i got tablet now.

That was a 101 years ago, not to mention it already existed before hand, just in another form. Way to make us look even more stupid than usual

Nikola Šubić Zrinski. Quite possibly saved Europe from complete Ottoman rule.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Szigetvár

only three countries have existed for longer than we have

it does, mr we was kangz and shieet

you country did not exist before 1922

google is the future ai that will rule over us all

if it was in another form, then its a different thing

Normally I'd assume this was bait but I really can't tell with burger posters anymore.

Zrínyi and his crew were the definition of badass

we redrew your borders that pleased us after the war, your country only exists because we allowed it to

Are you trying to assume gender?

true only for them,and certain other european countries. But the same could be said for you. If France didnt want America to exist you guys wouldnt have gotten your independence.Ask google about the relationship between france and england back then and try to figure it out

Save away for your next burger hate thread

why do you always draw it as the current white house? the building you burned down was made of wood and set for demolition due to it not being big enough. You saved our tax payers a lot of money. Thanks. Not to mention that defeating the british in new orleans ended their naval suprmeacy forever and defeating your tecumseh confederacy in the west is what allowed us to complete manifest destiny, so what if we only got like a few thousand square miles in the north? Winning the war of 1812 is was set us up for world domination

fuck off back to the pub nigel, its all the people of your country have ever done

france didnt exist until 1958, what are you on about?

Please, stop embarrassing your own country amerimutt.

My name is not Nigel you fucken 24hGeneIntrospections idiot

Americans are the worst.

>i cant argue with facts so ill just resort to ad hominem and call him an amerimutt

it is now

says the non country

>tfw will never get to fight alongside magyarbros to repel the shitskin hordes
Why do we live in such boring times?

please into History. people weren't paying taxes 200 years ago.
Also New Orleans was populated by Acadians that were expelled from the Maritimes (French Canadians)

so we burned down your parliaments and also ironically defeated the british for you in New Orleans.

Cajuns are Acadians who were deported
Acadians are the French people who inhabited New Brunswick and Quebec since the 1600s

This comment is kinda youthful

How old is Ireland?

Against whom did you have a war between 1775 and 1783

>changing borders and governments erases all history

well... yeah.

Nation = borders + language + culture.

Otherwise, we wuz USA, 2000 years old!!!

>m-muh country has a r-r-rich history
>w-we was kangz and shiet

yes they were, no you didnt

the first british empire that ceased to exist after we defeated them

>hurr durr ad hominem
>says the non country

thats not ad hominem, the ukraine is not a country, its a fact

Yeah I was stretching it.

Acadian history is very interesting though. they've virtually wiped it from our history classes. outside of New-Brunswick curriculums

>changing a line and putting a new guy in charge means everything previously done is erased
How about you show your flag

james naismith. he invented basketball.
without it african-americans would probably be playing chess instead.
thanks james for saving chess

>the first british empire that ceased to exist after we defeated them
>claims to have dissolved British Empire
>couldn't dissolve Vietnamese rice farmers with rusted out mosins or afgani tribesmen with 50 year old AKs

What's that supposed to show? The USA didn't do shit without 3 European powers helping?

Hey,after the Vietnamese defeated them USA ceased to exist and was established. So the USA is only a few decades old,right?

everything done by and for that border, yes

>>the first british empire that ceased to exist after we defeated them
we did, google it, the first british empire ended the day we defeated them
>>claims to have dissolved British Empire
the first british empire, yes. Napoleon dissolved your second empire in 1815
>>couldn't dissolve Vietnamese rice farmers with rusted out mosins or afgani tribesmen with 50 year old AKs
we did both, we beat the north veitnamese army, they signed a treaty, we left the country to the south and it collapsed about a year after we left. were still in afganistan and mostly control the whole country, so?

he asked who we fought between 1776 and 1783, we fought the first british empire

we beat the northern vietnamese though

correct my serbian friend, actually since they never beat the taliban, the USA has only existed since 2014

This thread is dying. so do americans have any prominent cultural figures they wouldn't be ashamed of pointing out or is it just fucken memes

were still sighting the taliban though, so youre logic is flawed...the first british empire ended when you surrendered

You're an abomination

>Hawaii granted statehood in 1959
>border change
what now?

>mostly control the whole country
you control about as much as when you first invaded, and the same amount the soviets had. thats how a guerilla war works, you should know, you've lost enough times to them
>we beat the north veitnamese army
vietnam is still communist and there is also pictures of americans fleeing the country by helicopter... you lost m8
also failed to beat the chinese/ north koreans sooooooo

their greatest cultural figures were all nigger lovers of course they wouldn't want to name them

You guys lost a war against Somalia in 1995

>the ukraine
>the

top kek, Serbia

>The Ukraine
Not his fault he didnt have geography in his private school

shut up the serbia

Thank you based European bro

thats nice sweetie

it was added, the border wasnt redrawn and our system of government didnt change. Much like when you added the 13 colonies you were still the first british empire, it ended when you lost them and why you country didnt exist until 1922

weve never lost a war, vietnam is a capitalist democracy. Plus we never declared war so had to take a causality before were allowed to fire back, it was a peace keeping mission that wasnt possible to lose because we never began

no we didnt

the ukraine is a terrioty, not a country, therefore requires the in front of it, didnt they teach you anything?

This. If culture was a country, it would be ours.

Why do you let us be a country?

Lol

your country didnt exist until 1958, name a single person of merit that has ever done anything in your country, go on ill wait

to show the world what not to become

Nah brah, nobody.

Gotta agree with italy here ,italy was the center of european arts ,after 1800 it became a shitshow somehow

B-bb-but it says defeat

Yeah maybe but it wasn't a country back then

>border wasn't redrawn
>it was added

WE

seems the war is ongoing and that it was another peacekeeping mission, not a war

we created poland in 1919 and redrew the borders of the middle east, why are you trying to mince words? you lost old boy, youre just embarrasing yourself now

Hitler was an edgier Mussolini, we literally behind everything, even the Jews cannot compete with us

Is that Tesla?

If I step foot in Hawaii am I on US soil?

Significance not being equal to quality, of course.

You didn't created poland just cut of the bait i admire your will to take responsibility but Woodrow Wilson didn't arrange 13plan on its own.