Don't be a pussy and say both.

>I'm one of the two.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DNPuXcN9QhY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kikes, obviously.

/thread

Suh fellow brutha?

Fuck you, kike. You don't get to tell people they have to choose.
Both kikes and niggers are terrible. Which one of them is worse is irrelevant, neither should be allowed outside of their countries.
There should be exactly 0 niggers and kikes in Europe. No exceptions.

The real answer is other white people who let both of these groups get away with (literal) murder and blame white people for it.

We've seen throughout history that Jews and Blacks have no chance against whites if whites aren't busy destroying themselves like they are doing right now.

J*ws are the disease, everything else is a systom of the disease.

youtube.com/watch?v=DNPuXcN9QhY
Jews obviously

Jews. Without gibs from whitey, the niggers would stay in Africa chucking spears at each others. But jews are able to undermine western countries by themselves.

This

>We've seen throughout history that Jews and Blacks have no chance against whites if whites aren't busy destroying themselves like they are doing right now.
If you look at every time you'll see that they pushed their luck to the limit with their shit until whites got tired and btfo.

Juice.

Except now they created a safety measure of cucked white people who will always shame and stop any attempts to put them in their place. The white traitors need to go before anything, after they are gone then we can do what needs to be done.

There was a period in time where blacks weren't as hated as they are today. This can't be said for jews.

Jews

Blacks would be near powerless without agitating on their behalf.

Like blacks could ever compete with kikes. You may as well ask which I hate more: my neighbor or the dog he lets shit in my yard.

>one is annoying the other is a real problem

You can work a computer so im guessing you're a Jew.

MLKangz was a COMMUNIST, drug abuser faggot.

Jew. Obviously. Now kys

jews are leeches
if there were no jews blacks would accept that they were sold off by each other and be great full to live in america