IE hits cuck church that is removing george washington plaque

>tldr a chuch in alexandria is removing a plaque of george washington FROM THE VERY CHURCH HE WENT TO

Other urls found in this thread:

you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They look like a gay frat club

This faggot festival got made fun of last thread.
Don't make another one.

>has mexicans in the picture
>not white
>fat and ugly

KYS

>Defend Europe ese

Have a kike free post OP. Keep up the good work!

go make another calm before storm or natsoc general thread you dumb faggot

old thread:

Viva la blanca raza, vato.

>thinks I'm part of the retards championing natsoc

Nope. EVERYONE thinks you're pussies, dude.

>tfw the race war will be won via outsourcing

feels good senpai

Looking good boys! The kike shills don't seem to be happy about this.

>everyone
nah

Has Heimbach and his group adopted IE-esque aesthetics or do they still dress like caricatures?

It's all IE. Heimbach is busy hanging out with NSM still.

They’re still full on LARPers. Stahlhelms, armbands, etc.

No they are now a part of what hunter wallace calls "the hard right" and completely abandon any semblance of giving a shit what they look like.

Pic related. TWP member a few weeks ago in TN

Well they got hit pretty hard for their optics last march, I'm hoping they clean it up a little. They're trying to appeal to the blue collar types tho. Honestly White Mafia's the way to go.

I admire your spirit Norway, but not so much this fantasy SS stuff. You're a kid, right?

>those are white people in the current year USA
ok it's over

ORALE

Both of you are faggots. Might as well be giving eachother handjobs right now.

56% of the time it works everytime.

Let's just focus on holding down from Western Minnesota to Idaho.

Kek I love how IE members come on here and put on a front like they're this highly aesthetic, and selective group yet they show up and they look like a bunch of soy boy burger fat mixed mongrels.
inb4 kike shill. I'm serious, where are the chads?
Well, at least you all are doing something in RL I guess...

A nazi hard-hat! Oh noes!

I do see a helmet behind him, but it looks American.

>that nigger in the background

Honestly though, to any IE members in here: I’m just making jokes because this is Sup Forums and it’s what we do. Good job though. Hopefully Dick Spencer learns from your optics and stops trying to be an edgy cunt. You guys did it the right way... cholo gangsters and all.

There's several in the picture.
There's like 3 people who look slightly mixed tops. Only one looks like a Mexican.

>dat gyno on the left doe

Enoch is such a cuck hahahahah. Look at those flabby tits and he buttoned his shirt all of the way up hahahaha

>people getting off their ass and actually doing something about white America
>haha I'll take em down a peg by calling them nonwhite that'll show 'em

Why do these dago mongrels and sketchy shitskins LARP as Americans? Not Northwestern European? Not American

The funny thing is that according to a Dutch journalist who met him at a conference in Tehran, David Duke is a flaming homosexual.

Kike

>europe in the name
>retarded as fuck logo
>have to pay to join
IE is a joke

>AIDS capital of yurop/asia

kys hiv positive bum

>believing anything a journalist says ever

Looks better than your movement.

Who's next is an extremely relevant question. It makes the supposedly intelligent Science Liberals think about their end goal. It also sets them up for "Why don't you walk your own talk on X (e.g. Racial Integration beyond token hires,) questions.

Another great one for the Liberal Science type is "If you can see through the lie of religion, why can't you see through the lie of racial/genetic equality?"

This one's a pretty reliable one, though. The conference he was covering was a Holocaust denial conference organized by the Iranian government. David Duke tried to bed him.

>have to pay to join
That's how you filter out the garbage like you.

If you try to claim the Founding Fathers as one of your OWN you better be 100% Northwestern European and not some cryptonigger with shitalocuck ancestry like..... Richard spencer

Nah, keep making up shit tho kikes, it's really working out great with Roy Moore.

>(((journalist)))
>reliable
I bet you think Drumpf is going to get impeached any day now too

maybe he's bi - I believe he has a reputation for trying to seduce his members' wives. That should be Google-able, but I'm on a phone call.

>but not so much this fantasy SS stuff.
I'm not for excluding people, not even half whites. As for now, that doesn't matter, but I envision this to eventually become much more than a white advocacy group.

>removing george washington
So it's already begun?

You wish Jews looked like Richard Spencer haha. Let me remind you what you look like.

kek

The value of IE is the network is spreads across the nation. I'd say that IE should be something like our PSL, meaning the next step should be the formation of a civic nationalist front organization (like their ANSWER) under its control.

>"hello there goy, your race is being bred out of existence but if you want to do anything about it you have to give us some of your shekels...heh heh"
neck yourself eli mostein

Which costs money, which much of the left gets via direct state support, which the real right cannot.

You're too stupid to live.

Spencer is WASP as fuck though.

>anti-south mentality of statue destruction over white guilt has already slippery sloped to anti-founder mentality and is being treated the same way
>fucking liberals are literally letting niggers and spics destroy the very foundations of America

i want to kill and i must scream.

Funny how none of you care about the George Washington Plaque.

posting the original

He's just in the shade. The lighting makes him look darker.

The formation of the civic nationalist front organization will allow us to "play" in the GOPe pool. The issue between AltRight/Merchant Right is that we don't control the civic nationalists; they're operated by pikers like Posobitch and Thernovitch.

What we need to do is to form a civic nationalist group that we control, that answers to IE or Spenser and that never punches right.

For me, and the Founding Fathers, he’s a mulatto mongrel married to cryptojew nigger “from Georgia/Russia”

you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/

>North African 0,2%
>Mongolian 0,1%
>Sub-saharan 0,1%

US mongrel shilling for mongrelisation. Nothing to see
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M

Well you need a front man. I thought maybe Augustus Invictus but CivCucks blacklist everyone who talks to us, even Faith Goldy.

There were 2 churches that GW went to. I just pray to God they don't take down the memorials at the one in Falls Church, or that if they do they're willing to let Falls Church Anglican take them.
>t. Falls Church

>we have a strict vetting and interview process
>we charge a membership fee to weed out the undesirables
meanwhile
HAHAHAHAHA

Lol, there's one guy in the picture who could be plausibly called non-white, and nobody looks grossly overweight or disgusting. This doesn't look bad at all.

>99.5% white isn't white
>implying that's not shared alleles and somehow direct ancestry

>george washington
you can't be serious.

you should donate a history book to church. what the hell.

There isn't any indication any of those people are members.

From left to right:

#1 is Middle Eastern in origin.
#2 is some sort of Middle Eastern/South Asian.
#3 (top) is a Hispanic of Amerindian stock.

Then there's the guy whose face is poking out above the stripes on the flag. Asian or Amerindian is my guess. Could be a particularly dark Afghan.

> none of you care about the George Washington plaque
Implying you do. This was just an excuse to get out and be seen. Nothing too wrong with that, but just come clean eh?

Isn't that what Hunter Wallace is defending now?

Peeling off some of the swarthier IE members that is so tastelessly mocking and having them operate a civnat organization that answers to IE is the way to go.

As for the blacklisting, I'd say that the civnat front organization should replicate IE-style ground tactics while conveying a civnat message tailored to local communities.

Everyone wants to do podcasts, have YouTube channels or spread their "brand" but there is a void that a genuine civnat movement can fill on the ground and that movement should be controlled and guided by us as much as possible.

Notice how jews like to portray themselves as blue-eyed blonde-haired manly men and not as the nasally little brown eyed nappy haired turkish rats they are?

Michael Fassbender, Ewan McGregor, Daniel Craig, Charlton Heston, etc.

They're all members hence the IE flags. However no one in the picture is hispanic, and the darkest are the Italians.

You gotta be fucking kidding me! Nice Meme flag btw faggot. You wouldn't be hiding that Israel flag behind it, would you?

>nobody in the country has shown up to voice opposition to this
>except IE

How fucking shitty do you feel now faggot?

>I don't know how organization and mobilization works!

lmao you wouldn't know an "undesirable" if they ran you over with a car

>mongrels are White
Sure you may think that, but don’t LARP with Founding Fathers imagery then. What’s more likely science being wrong or part shitalian dixieland trash being a coon?

midwestfag here, what does german count as?

That's not really what "hence" means, and me being photographed in Paris doesn't make me French.

I'm an IE member and I'm not trying to be a cunt. Any or all of those people could be white/European, and I don't throw shade on other Euros for being olive or dark-haired. I'm just logically indicating that a photograph is not the be all, end all of evidence for anything.

Spencer is whiter than you. He owns a cotton plantation too, so he's even more like the Founders.

Stfu hapa you have no right talking about what is or isnt "white". Your entire backwater nation is half asian

ya his rally was such a fucking optics disaster (pic related) that he has basically created the new "hard right" that is the "not optics cucked" alt right alternative.

He is the most autistic person in the world

Only the guy on the far right looks native to northern Europe and I'm sure you agree. So what? Give them some slack. This is plenty good enough.

thing is americans actually are white. russians aren't white. you literally are subhuman mongrels with nigger tier behavior. you're a bastard mix of asian, slav and even some sand nigger in there for good measure. the rus people are probably one of the first multi cultural people in yurop. embrace your jewish heritage, subhuman

forgot pic

If you were an IE member you would know who those people are and that they are also IE members.

I suppose for literally motherfucking 56% standards they're white enough. But then I know Chinese people who would pass for white in America...

The funny part is before Charlottesville, he was shitting all over these people, but after Spencer and IE and so on all decided that he was a waste of space, he's come crawling back to them. And what does it say about them that they're uncritically taking him in?

Swarthy nigger

>he has come crawling back

Has he? his twitter is nothing but bitching about optics being bad in a sarcastic way. For example he said the poland march was "muh optics"

That they're desperate for allies? IE isn't perfect but it does allow for the possibility for a national network that eludes regional organizations like local militias and League of the South.

I think the loss of Damigo is more damaging than the rehabilitation of HW.

Before Charlottesville, he did a thing about "WN 1.0 vs. WN 2.0" that was him attacking a lot of the groups that would later show up for his White Lives Matter rally.

At least they're finally dressed appropriately. That's a huge step in the right direction for these retards.

Bar that facts that he literally is a MONGREL
Sure you are. Drop of nonwhite blood = shitskin

You may hate it, but it’s the truth. Pale looks don’t really help either
Problem is that those roaches feel entitled to live or move to Europe

Holy shit insecure much?
Those guys are actors because they look like that and that's a look the public likes for leading men.
White people throw out so many dumb action movies that people in Africa think when they see a white person that they'll be armed and are surprised when they don't look like John Cena but are fat, loud ignorant dipshits.

DELETE THIS

Wrong on literally every count.

I don't think IE lost Damigo officially, I'd imagine he's still doing stuff behind the scenes. Mosley's leadership has still been going strong though, the flash rallies and banner-hangings are some good shit. But yeah, they're desperate for a reason, they're generally garbage people who accomplish very little in any meaningful way.

Wtf is up with your picture Bogdan? Seriously it's way off.

Say what you want about Hunter but his group actually fought in the front in Charlottesville while I.E. cowered in the back