The better, younger, more attractive, self-aware, genuine, non beta-buck taking, intelligent, non-degenerate...

The better, younger, more attractive, self-aware, genuine, non beta-buck taking, intelligent, non-degenerate, fully redpilled lauren appreciation thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2814183/
youtube.com/watch?v=6cnyPwAuVLo
youtube.com/watch?v=3fnGPgJsx5A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she could open beer bottles with that chin

dont like sturdy chins on women? Combined with her cheekbones they make for a very aesthetic face

>younger

How old is Southern, like 23? Is this girl 18?

fucking ew.

sturdy chins on women are shit. literally shit.

lauren is a shit tier woman.
/endthread

I feel like Matusalem

t. insecure chinlet

I dont know who that chick is but she's posted here a lot lately and thats a 9/10 face. Good genes. Not that a mongrelized amerimutt would even know to recognize good genes, what with being surrounded by the complete opposite, causing a perpetual deterioration of genetic stock.

>better, younger, more attractive, self-aware, genuine, intelligent
still e-celeb

At least she's not begging for them shekels.

WHats with all these beautiful white girls coming out as ethnonationalists? Faith just revealed she is too.

I literally thought she was late 20's early 30's when I first saw her.

lmao.

stop posting selfies.

you are fucking disgusting.

there was a literal university study done on the porportions/ratios that make a human face pretty.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2814183/

that face? not fucking pretty. 1/10. fucking ew.

And who the fuck is she?

agreed

Do women look that good in their early 30's down under? I thought she's 20-something, turned out she's 19. Close enough.

enjoy your manly looking women.

you might as well just start sucking cock. you obviously love dudes with strong chins lmao.

now you have my attention

Did someone use makeapp on her yet? I bet she'd still look perfect.

she's taken

Does she know that he's bisexual? And he's a bit old for her.

holy shit dont look now but i think laruen rose might be a lizard

NOTICE THE PATTERN

1. They're "/ourguy/" or "/ourgirl/"

2. They accuse you of Jewry.

3. They promote the agent like no other thread. All day, every day. Nothing organic to it.

4. They say, "At least agent is doing something – what are you doing basement dweller!"

5. They accuse you of being scared or a shill.

6. They defend the eceleb within seconds using many IPs to control public perception.

7. "reported"

8. Everyone who rejects the "based Jews!" lie is automatically the same person.

9. Mis-use of the term "redpill" when everyone knows the first redpill is out of the Matrix controlled by Jews

10. "He/she wasn't always redpilled but now they're full 1488!"

Can I give you goys a protip about the eceleb spam? They dont care if you call them names. They want attention, video views, and bumps. If you want to hurt them just stop paying them attention.
Let them post and shill their own thread. Stop being newfags and engaging.

Thank you.

>==================================
EVERYONE BELOW THIS POST IS CANCER
>==================================

woo im cancer

Kindly fuck off

I always got a lizard vibe from her even tho she is qt.

Based Woesy

lauren is an easy 7

100% celto-germanic genes

just a joke, lad.

youtube.com/watch?v=3fnGPgJsx5A

NOTICE THE PATTERN

1. They're literally /ourguy/ or /ourgirl/ yet (((Sup Forumsacks))) insists on counter signalling them.

2. They accuse /ourgoys/ of being Jews (see Southern, Molyneux, etc)

3. They're present in every single thread without due.

4. They say, "If they don't go full 1488 then they're useless!" even though they bring normies further to the right.

5. They accuse /ourguys/ of being shills.

6. They attack useful normie converters within seconds, using many IPs to gaslight Sup Forums and right wing twitter/youtube.

7. "EVERYONE BELOW THIS POST IS CANCER"

Can I give you goys a protip about the anti-celeb spam? They don't care if you call them names. They want to destroy the white nationalist movement by making sure it never gains mainstream appeal. If you want to hurt them then point out they're retarded in every thread that they're present. Never ignore a counter-signaller because we need to run them out. Start being based and engage them at every turn.

Thank you.

Thanks, burgerbro.

I bet you like fishmouth Asians

would wife desu, but I'm just a loser who lifts so rip me niggggggger

Lauren Rose is computer generated.

Idgaf about your fucking celebrity bitches gtfo
Not watching a single fucking video of hers or anything related to her
Fuck off

That's one fucked up town.

F R I E N D Z O N E
W
O
E
S

Fuck off, the only celebrities we like our PewDiePie and Taylor Swift. We like PewDiePie because he's dropping subtle red pills to Generation Zyklon and we like Taylor Swift because she's staying politically neutral resulting in the entire liberal media calling her a Nazi which is in turn red-pilling even more Generation Zykloners.

Holy fucking kek that Israel video, I thought pic related was just a meme.

Forgot pic

GREATEST

ALLY