How many partners before a woman is considered a "roastie"?

4 or 1 nigger

>1.
No really.

One

She's automatically a roastie if she's fat.

I have had girlfriends who were virgins and girls who had had 2 or even more previous partners. The differences are staggering. I am never going to date a non-virgin again. To a non-virgin woman you are just another guy in a long sequence of lovers. The virgin girl will be more invested in the relationship.

zero

checked
/thread

id say 2/3, but im quite tolerant

Over 50.

Any more than the man she intends to marry. So more than 1.

That means even if you marry a virgin who never divorces she still becomes a roastie you retards. The answer is
>1

0. All women are whores.

According to the CDC its 5, although a realistic number would be 10, especially if she's half way good looking and has been to college

literal cuckold

Don't expect beautiful white women to remain virgins because you fat neckbeards are virgins too because of completely different reasons.

5 is the absolute maximum

1, oregano of truth

take your memeflagging ass and fuck off dumb nigger

Sex is a normal part of physical and emotional development. As you can see Sup Forums has missed out on these developments (not by choice) so they will feel inadequate if they get a woman that has matured

About 3.50
That equals 3 regular man and a dwarf
Or 2 niggers.

So if I'm 5 she's good, or 5 previous partners?

>BLM
>Advocating degeneracy in women
Pottery

0. All women are whores.

Landwhales can lose weight and become health again.

You cannot be redeemed from roastiehood.

Even half a nigger is too much.
Never touch a woman who has gone black

1, unless widowed.

>2 niggers

Typical German cuckold.
This Sup Forumsack's answer is actually a reasonable standard.

Lmao they’re all roasties. A girl I’ve been seeing told me that she’s been with15 guys in nearly a year. Now she wants to date me and so t stop clinging to me bc she is “lonely”. I no longer feel sorry for women. They lack the ability for self reflection and have no sense of self reliance. Im going to dump this girl soon and quit dating for a while. I cannot believe the state of our culture.

>1

Roastie confirmed
What's up sub Sahar?

1 druggie/manslut/fling

Roasties = BioGarbage

one of course, was there ever any dillema?

delicate subject. you cannot account for affairs of the heart. sometimes the # is uncomfortable, even if its low, but how can you let go of someone you truly love?

nothing is perfect and we have to find room in our hearts to forgive because this makes us bigger men. A virgin is nice, but it doesn't mean truth or beauty or love. Its a very complicated topic desu.

>SEETHING
That's rich coming from a larping neet.

5 at most but it also depends on her age what those 5 relationship were

a single one night = roastie
1 nigger = roastie
1 divorce = 95% of the time roastie
1 regret fuck = roastie
fucked with the ex even once after the relation is over = roastie

>t. kike

That's exactly what I posted.

1. The learning experience.
2. The carnal partner, usually during adolescence.
3. You, the mate/husband.
At 4 she becomes a Roastie and you a Cuck.

No, there was not. OP is just a cuck, having to ask this question.

>To a non-virgin woman you are just another guy in a long sequence of lovers.

Absolutely, they even say it themselves. After they open the doors of whoredom for the first time, it's game over, their minds have been destroyed forever.

This MGTOW shilling on Sup Forums has to stop.

I never believed the ol' Sup Forums can't get laid meme. I unironically feel bad for you guys, now. You can honor your wife when you're married. But don't use it as way to justify cuck behavior.

You just haven't evolved. I'm more my girlfriend's emotional rock, while her physical boyfriend takes care of other matters. We love each other and see past meaningless numbers.

Depends on age.
Half her age is the best way to go with a max of 15.

serious answer

Nobody should have sex before marriage. People who get divorced are stupid for getting married in the first place. Every woman and man who doesn’t wait until they meet the ONE to get married and later have sex with, is a fucking roastie/fuckboy respectively.
t. Your friendly catholic neighbor

Then they're whores.

>According to the CDC its 5
citation please
> link for the lulz

(my number / 2) + 1

>Being a slut is okay
>Marry sluts, it's the healthy thing to do
>*gets aids*

BASED

KEK, I blasted one of those on Monday. The motherfucker was dumb enough to sit there and stare at me broadside at 75yds while I calmly opened my back door, grabbed my AR-10, took aim and splattered its heart and lungs all over the mountainside.

oh gr8
a fest of virgin sausages discussing the sex life of women they will never meet

Lmao fuck off cuck.

Any other partner then you and you are just coping/settling. Not blaming you, its your jewed culture that made things this way.

>You just haven't evolved. I'm more my girlfriend's emotional rock, while her physical boyfriend takes care of other matters. We love each other and see past meaningless numbers.

>You dream about her as you sleep
>Chad thrusts into her pussy deep

I'm engaged to a girl who was a virgin when I met her, and I've taken 2 other virginities.
Getting laid isn't hard in the internet age

Yes, beautiful whore.

Better to marry a mediocre looking, but virgin loving wife, than a used bio rasgs of a pussy worthless roastie scum.

being a roastie isn't just about numbers, it's a state of mind. enjoy the consequences of fornication, jokes on you sex isn't even that good

Welcome newfriend. Remember, you’re here forever.

>virgin detected

This. A bigger determinant of a woman being damaged goods is if she's selfish. You don't get married unless you've known her for several years and she's proven to not think for herself.

1 = virgin
0 = whore even if it's a virgin

>ancap faggot
>degenerate
Colour me surprised

t. cucks.

t. larper

/thread

Men don't have to be virgins, only women have to.

I'm just assuming you guys have had sex with less than 10 girls. lol

jesus that's depressing. Mid 30's here. Probably slept with roughly 40 women. most of them 21-25 years old

>A virgin is nice
virgins are annoying

What kind of pubescent normie-ass question is this. Quit jerkin-off and go find some women to have sex with.

Reeeeeeeee.

A FUCKING LEAF

I keked.

3 in my book, if she is married to at least one.

2 otherwise

1 if the woman is racemixing

By the way, same standards apply to men.

Oh shit...

enjoy being stuck with a useless slag once you panic settle

flag fits perfectly for the post

Any man who isn't her husband

Great takedown of these MGTOW Alt-Right MRAs, my Kekistani brother! Excellent skepticism. Can't wait to see your Youtube video about it. If it's not titled as such, please include the topic of how women and men are exactly the same and the differences between the two are entirely socialization. Shadilay!!!

checked

You disgust me.
While it's more acceptable to sleep around for men, you shouldn't go overboard and be a one night stand whore

>he's not a virgin but somehow thinks he deserves a virgin girl
Lmao

nice digit, fag

>the image
nice
>you
disgusting

Nah already have a wife. Started dating her when she was 21, I was 32.

good to know your saving the white race with your nonexistent children and soon to be failed marriage

you dont deserve a virgin no matter how virtuous you are, you earn her.

if shes not a virgin, dont put a ring on that finger.
90% more risk of divorce occurs after just 1 partner.
would you take fly an airline if i told you there was a 90% chance more risk that it could crash?

what was the base number

shrug. roughly 16 years of dating women before the wife. 3 girls on average a year. A couple long terms a couple 2 or 3 fuck fest with girls.

that kind of thing. Really not that over the top

enjoy that divorce
>w-wont happen to me im special
enjoy it and make sure you enjoy the slag afterward

HOLY FUCK