/Catholic General/ Hellfire Edition

>Weekly reminder that all other denominations are KIKED

>Link to stream if you missed mass
thesundaymass.org/watch-the-sunday-mass/797-14th-sunday-in-ordinary-time-mass-2017-07-09

>very aesthetic thread theme
youtu.be/COiHGmTaUT8

>Fuck the Prots
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq0Fr1C8k44

>Passage of the Day
>The Apocalypse of St. John the Apostle 2:9
I know thy tribulation and thy poverty, but thou art rich: and thou art blasphemed by them that say they are Jews and are not, but the synagogue of Satan

>Communists BTFO
Proof of Old Testament stories
>Sodom and Gomorrah destroyed
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DBSIs2bHi5g
>Noah’s Ark
youtu.be/xFpvKKmTF7c
>Moses parting the Red Sea
m.youtube.com/watch?v=d90NM9tgDQE
>Mount Sinai and surrounding areas
m.youtube.com/watch?v=18gvJwx8VyI

Other urls found in this thread:

biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=_ItNLI7BK2Q&t=8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pagans btfo

Jesus was NOT a Jew.

biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm

Here are some facts:

>Modern day Jews have Khazar ancestry, and are not ethnically related in any way to the "Jews" referenced in the Bible. However they do share customs and traditions.

>Biblical Jews were average mediterraneans. Many historians even believe that the people in the Syrian regions had fair skin, hair and eyes prior to Muslim and Semitic conquests in the Middle East

>The word "Jew" didn't exist until the 17th century. It was used to describe the religious, not ethnic group. The largest ethnic groups of Jews are Ashkenazi and Sephardic. Ashkenazi are technically ethnically European, descending from the Khazar people. Sephardic Jews are ethnically Iberian, which means they are a mixture of Middle Eastern, European and African. Neither of these groups would be a good representation of the ethnic group that occupied the region of Judea 2000 years ago.

How was mass today?

I fail to see your point leaf? Is it really that surprising to think that two people came up with the concept of a hat in that shape independently? I mean multiple people discovered calculus as the same time and that’s certainly a little more complicated than a pointy hat

Second inquisition when?

Papism is an internationalist shitlib religion.

You realize that the Bible didn’t exist for 300 years after the establishment of the church. You complain about our traditions and system of authority, but these are just as foundational to Christianity as the Bible

scripture did not exist until 325?

This is what papists believe...

Who does /cg/ think is going to be the next Holy Father? I hope it’s Jamie Luca Ortega y Alamino.

>Put in communist gulag, hates communists
>Hates homos
>Criticizes Hollywood and New York cultural consumerism

this book is better versed in reality

Scripture existed but it was organized into an actual book hundreds of years after the establishment of the church. The church itself actually decided what scriptures were in the Bible and what scriptures didn’t make it into the Bible. So if you are a “Bible only Christian” than your entire world view was decided by church scholars and the pope.

The Nag Hammadi scriptures can help explain what is missing from popular forms of Christianity.

Also where are the assblasted pagan larpers? Catholic general is lonely without them

Quick rundown?

you have to be present at the mass. you can't just watch the stream

Read Valentin Tomberg, a former occultist, on why he became a Catholic

I know. I go to mass aevery Sunday at 9pm because I am guilty of sloth.

But it’s still important to spread the message any way possible

No. Yoga in all its forms is the essence of all religion and each individual is on their own path to whatever the ultimate meaning is. Most creeds today are just putting people to sleep because they fail to account for the new things we know.

you should go earlier. fortunately my schedule allows me to go to mass everyday. i proposed to join the choir and to be a part of a evangelical team, and one team of justice and peace. I sang saturday at the choir

jew symbol
=exposed urs2lf

there is only One Church. there isn't any "bro tier"
EXTRA ECCLESIAM NVLLA SALVS
Our catholic faith must thrive in order to save the world. and it will thrive Brother!

Nice. How’s the Catholic situation in Portugal?

I’ve always though that the Iberians were militant Catholics and the French were more philosophical Catholics, but now all I hear is how Catholicism is dying in Europe.

Catholicism is not dying in Europe. That's what (((they)) want you to think. The Catholic Church still rules the people in Portugal. We are, fortunally, all God's children. I thank God everyday for this! That I was born in a still saved land.

We have much work to do. And you and I must do something about it!

It’s true there is only one way to salvation

I buy plastic rosary beads and evangelize in my area. But where I live in the south everyone is either a southern baptist zealot or a nigger

>It’s true there is only one way to salvation revealed to us.
FTFY
Those who predate Judaism, virtuous pagans that never encountered christianity on earth, the unbaptized infants who die within their first days of live, the aborted/miscarried, etc.

Yep good job not condemning the touching of little boys, saying jesus is not the only one way to go to heaven, and having a cuck pope.

So Christianity is false since it does not meet your post-modern concepts of morality?

Ok thanks for your amazing input

Catholicukc
>unironically believe the POPE is the vicar of Christ
>practice pagan rituals
>delegate the worship to a priest whom they call "father", which is a direct midle finger to Matthew 23:9:
"And do not call anyone on earth 'father,' for you have one Father, and he is in heaven."
>worship Mary more than Jesus
>are thus deceived into idolatry
>celebrate pagan holidays like Saturnalia 2.0 /Christmas/ or celebration of fertility goddess Ishtar /Easter/
>believe in purgatory

And the list goes on and on...

Following scriptures and Jesus' commandments is all you need.
Get away from man-made doctrine, and remember that Christ was crucified because He opposed them

The Catholic "church" secretly worships Satan and/or Lucifer. Jesus himself told you how to pray via Matthew chapter 6. If you think going into a fancy church and praying in front of everyone so you can impress your friends with how pious you are is the best way to talk with God, you are deluding yourself. Same goes for charity. Nice LARP flag, by the way.

No nigger, I'm pointing out a conundrum that has kept our theologins guessing for ages. The Church simply doesn't know what fate the above are consigned to. At no point did I claim what you wrote was wrong. Stop trying to inject your rabid hatred for nuance where it doesn't belong.

You live in a God forsaken land, and i pitty you. You need to lead the example. I got some of my friends interested in the church. They will join me in the near-future. you just have to have faith

>secretly worships satan
everybody outside the US or any anglo country has IQ enough to not believe your ridiculus lies. that can work with niggers. there is only One Church. And yours are deemed to eternal helfire like the satan's children you are making the (((satans))) deeds. Kys devil

>a Frenchie
>calling anyone a cuck. Ever.

Repent or you will face eternal hellfire. Convert. stop doing satan's biding

Reminder that Mary is Kecharatomene and dumb prots don't even know what that means.

>“And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 7 And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8 Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him."
You call me "devil" for following the words of Jesus himself?

kek'd

there is no Salvation outside the Church. Alone you will acomplish nothing. Walking aroud in your selfishness is a high sin. and you are the devil trying to bring down God's Church.

the whore of babylon, selling out europe to their partners, islam, after centuries of corrupting the people and their goverments there, and a leech everywhere else where it matters or used to

limbo

Never been taught ex cathedra, next!

OK so what do you want? Limbo of the Patriarchs explains what happened to BC souls who were worthy. Either limbo for infants/unaware pagans exists or as you say, God has some other plan for them which we are not aware of, which is irrelevant now since there is nothing we can do to save them. We can save everyone else though, we should focus on them.

The purpose of my post was to point out our incomplete knowledge to the haughty larpers in this thread.

Reminder that Saint Ignacious Loyola, founder of the Jesuits and counter reformation, was a Jew.

Reminder that Jesuit organizations bring in thousands of third worlders into Western countries every year. The Catholic Church has no problem with this.

Fuck off with your dying Semitic cult. Christianity was only successful in Europe, because the revelation of Christ resonates with the aryan spirit.

when u hate him because he was based

btfo

>meanwhile in a history book

Also, nice arguments you provided to invalidate my statements.

To hell with the pope and the catholic church. The demon and it's house will both burn.

MemeFlag/10

youtube.com/watch?v=_ItNLI7BK2Q&t=8s

you kikes can worship satan all you want. Catholic countries don't have problem with muslims. only pr*ts.

Also, prots allow female bishops and gay marriage and abortion.

> your pope washs the feet of my warriors
> you're all ready lost cucks
> ALLAHHHHH AKBARRRRR

I experienced a visit from Above. Don't know exactly what it was.

But I assure you all that the love of God is the most terrifying thing you can imagine.

tell us

Wrong.

jew book just like the bible

W R O N G
R
O
N
G

Reminder that the Norvus Ordo is not the Catholic Church and is a Masonic/Satanic/Modernist heresy of the highest order

When you are in the presence of god with sin in your heart you will beg to go to hell. For the wicked, being before god is a far worse torture than Hellfire

Can you please elaborate?

>Jesus was a Judean Hebrew, which are unrelated to modern Jews
>the Judean Hebrews (i.e. the Jews) killed Christ
>sweating mancan't decide what button to press.meme

Idk if y'all talked about this already but so was at the Bearification of Father Solanus at Ford Field yesterday. Was a good time, I'd post a panorama but the file is too large.

Difficult to explain.
Visually it resembled a luminous spider web going in every direction. Or a cloud of light composed of fine needles. As a fabric.

His presence was overwhelming. There was nothing else. No time and no space.

After a while it became more and more unbearable. It was oppressive. An evil thought approached my mind, and I had to ask the presence to leave. Because I could not stand it any longer.

I think I was simply not ready to receive the help I had requested.

>2017
>Worshiping a dead kike on stick

Pretty good. One of my friends came back from her convent for Thanksgiving and one of them is leaving next week to Italy to be a nun. We all had a beautiful time together.

My bother not all is lost. My father is a prot pastor but I converted to Catholicism. My two sisters are getting confirmed this Easter. And many of my Catholic friends are Prot converts! It is time to spread the faith!

>Weekly reminder that all other denominations are KIKED
Gee, I wonder (((who))) is behind this post?

24 And the king said, Bring me a sword. And they brought a sword before the king.

25 And the king said, Divide the living child in two, and give half to the one, and half to the other.

26 Then spake the woman whose the living child was unto the king, for her bowels yearned upon her son, and she said, O my lord, give her the living child, and in no wise slay it. But the other said, Let it be neither mine nor thine, but divide it.

Ive been considering converting to Catholicism but am still unsure. I had a thought recently regarding Purgatory. Before this though I had always been an annihilationist because it was the only way I could see God mercifully dealing with the grief that say I would have of knowing say my mother for instance is suffering in eternal damnation for not being saved. My reasoning was the concepts of the book of life and death and other things. Recently when pondering Purgatory and listening to Catholic answers to the reasoning of Purgatory it occurred to me that this might be the remedy to annihilation.

If I converted to Catholicism and held these views would I be frowned upon in the community?

God Bless you Iberians. Most of our priest where I am from have to come from Spain or latin america since have so few local priests.

You have no idea how lucky you are to be surrounded by fellow Catholics. I was called a idol worshiper when I converted as child. My teachers even said it to me. I long to live in a Catholic country. Everyone here is an degenerate or proddie.

God doesn't send sinners to be tortured for eternity, the suffer the second death. Or as you put it, annihilation.
If you hope to prove me wrong, I'm gonna need to see chapter and verse pertaining to this eternal torment for mortals.

Lutheranism is where it's at.

I’m catholic. The church itself is kiked desu. And yes trad churches too. All of Christianity has become kiked.

That is my point. I dont believe that either.

Stop being catholic and start being a scriptural theologian.

Do you guys have a discord or something?

>eternal hellfire
Chapter and verse or GTFO

>scriptural theologian
Sounds interesting

Yeah it's called reading the word of God and not being led by a mortal man. Groundbreaking stuff, Especially for Catholics who disregard the word of god in favor of man.

>Believes God can inspire Martin Luthor but not a Pope.

So tl;dr, why believe in God? Why believe in the God of Catholicism? I want to believe but Pascal's wager isn't cutting it anymore.

reminder Luther was funded by the Ottomans

Your enemy believes in him and is motivated to thwart his will.

>believes mischaracterization wins arguments.

No surprise a catholic looks at a text and imagines it says what he wished it said.

Im not a Catholic but your logic doesnt hold. You believe the bible to be written by inspired men but you dont grant that same inspiration can extend beyond the "writers". Can you yourself not be inspired or commune with God?

Because he can improve you, make you whole, and give you everlasting life.
Disregard Catholics unless you fancy worshipping another mortal. Worship is for God alone.

Thanks to constant heresy, most people, including christians, understand little in their bible and believe much that is not in there. Anything in particular troubling in your faith?

>Everyone who was a Christian before Martin Luthor is in hell.

We all can commune with God, but who should you trust when the person speaking is at ends with the scriptures?

lmao

Give me a REALLY GOOD REASON the church decided that secular culture trumps the word of St. Paul:

>It must be noted that these ordinances, probably inspired by the customs of the period, concern scarcely more than disciplinary practices of minor importance, such as the obligation imposed upon women to wear a veil on their head (1 Cor. 11:2-16); such requirements no longer have a normative value.

>the Catholic Church was always wrong
There you go again, reading what you wish rather than what was written.