twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Clare ofcourse

Ophelia

Theresa of course.

Why didn't they ever finish the anime?

Miria

Manga end was garbage anyway.

Because the manga went to garbage after the anime ended

The anime ending with RAAAAAKIIIII wasnt any better.

Teresa

Yes, but at least it's not 100 chapters of absolute dogshit

They all looked the same.

This, or Roxanne.

Teresa is the only answer.

Priscilla is such shit character and very undewhelming endgame boss.

Am I weird for thinking she looked better in her blind nun appearance compared to her original one?

She was a nice throwaway tragic villain during the flashback arc, but the autor was dead-set on making her the finall boss because muh revenge

Fuck Priscilla.

Helen and Deneve.

Not weird at all, Sister Latea was smokin'.

Helen. I like boisterous tomboys.

Gladly

Galatea

She was a fun.

she was my clayfu

I honestly have trouble remembering who is who with all the sameface and shit writting

>Claymores are supposed to be sullen warriors
>This QT comes along

Clare.

I want to hully her and pull her twintails

Do you want to open her stitches, if you know what I mean?

The only good Priscilla is the dark souls 1

She looked just like all the chicks with long hair

>ywn plow luciela's giant awakened ass
just end me

Who?

Probably one of the most feminine looking awakened beings. She was an abyssal one in the manga living in the south. I do believe they stated in the anime about the 3 territories that each abyssal one had claimed.

Beth was a cool looking one too. I do think the whole premise behind claymore was pretty sweet with people losing control and transforming into monsters. Pity about some of the poor writing in it.

Not weird at all.

Oh god I was like 13 back then

youtube.com/watch?v=sXgjYLy-hRQ&index=98&t=1s&list=LLiPq7dDzlTtcehV2W0KbIww
Literally the first youtube video I liked
enjoy

Helen and i don't know why

cute

this. only kept with it to the end in hopes of seeing her reunite with clare

Because filler

Which she did.

Riful. Why didn't anybody want to be her friend

She was a monster, not a Claymore.

If you don't have Miria as a fave you can GET OUT

Now that's really mean. She was the first number one female Claymore.

Best girl.

That makes three of us. And I like her sense of humor.

great character

Roxanne. Or Priscilla.

Have a gift

Teresa, the obvious choice.

Excellent taste.

Griffith

Why did they have that worthless sniveling brat in the anime. I had to fast forward whenever his insufferable face appeared on the screen. Such a shame, since the series was pretty good apart from him.

Raki was written a lot better in the manga. Agreed tho, he was horrible in the anime.

dude was actually pretty cool post time skip.

Yeah he actually had some good character development after the time skip.

Its a shame the anime didn't continue to showcase it. Raki's character in the anime was radically different than in the manga.

Helen

Well..... I don't actually think they were that far in the manga at the time. Pretty sure, everyone "dying" in the town was the last volume out at the time.

I've only heard people say they didn't like the ending the manga but I've never heard why.

[Spoiler]I like the entirety of the manga, including the ending. [/Spoiler]

Phantom Miria.

One of the best awakening forms and jobs.

too bad he was such a jobber.

I don't dislike the ending, I disliked pretty much the entirety of the manga after the war of the north arc

That was by far the best-looking one. Huge power gap between him and the others.

Who was the chick that could twist her arm into a Giga drill breaker? I liked her even if her hair was a little butch.

Aside from that Sister Latea. Nuns are hot man.

Jean I believe her name was.

That's the one.

Cassandra were only interesting character for me

>Cassandra
I don't even remember who that is.
Though to be fair I barely remember who anyone is.

I was looking at picking this up.

Would it be better to go with the manga or anime? or are both shit

Anime stops fallowing manga near end so you should skip last few episodes and read manga from there.

Mira and Galatea

They all sucked. Everyone was either a jobber or relied too much on asspulls.

Surprised there isn't more R34 of this show.

Jean is a superior, with the strong will, she surely on the top of the list.

Clare.

Best awakened?

Anastasia and Claire were the best

Cynthia was also very cute, too bad she got little screentime

Teresa was a breath of fresh air from Clare once the flashback started, but then after, we met many more claymores and I realized Teresa sucked.

My personal favorite is Yuma, she maybe wasn't the best, but the most relatable. Also, Cassandra-Dust Eater.

Was the final battle satisfying? I'm assuming Claire claimed her revenge somehow.

Post-timeskip Claymore was actually pretty good shit. The only real complaint I've heard is that the fight against Priscilla is too drawn out, which I can kinda see. But come on, teaming up with the last awakened beings and Clare awakening into Teresa was cool as hell. And the arcs leading up to that point were easily as good as the pre-timskip stuff, and the art improved massively too.

yeah, but remember you are on Sup Forums

About as asspull as you can get. Claire goes super saiyan and turns into Teresa and 1 shots Priscilla. Actually scatch that, it was all Teresa, Claire didn't do shit. Infact, Claire hasn't done shit the whole final arc.

Just got finished reading the manga. Had no idea there was an anime: is it any good?

ah of course, I didn't account for that.

Rosemary.

Otherwise Galatea because of her song

youtube.com/watch?v=KMMmovqXFCI

Nobody has posted best girl Cassandra the dust eater

I swear the power and techniques towards the end were riddicolous. But Cassandra is probably still better than the one who was walking on her own hair.

>tfw Riful will never tentacle-rape you

Theresa was best in every way, she's tall (for me at least, she's 180) and beautiful while also being very charming.

It's a 1:1 adaptation of the manga up to the battle of the north, altough it got an anime-original ending after the battle intead of the cliffhanger/timeskip

The probl3m with post-timeskip is that the author clearly didn't know where to take the manga after that and the story quickly became a clusterfuck of plotlines that come out of nowherr and go absolutely nowhere. Also, Priscilla was a terrible final boss ant the final fight was a complete clusterfuck

>tfw you will never obey her every command unconditionally
>she will never verbally abuse you for your constant failure
>you will never be left with hundreds of scars because she takes her anger out on you
>she will never establish her superiority by tightly wrapping her tentacles around you and raping repeatedly

>No mention of Hysteria

The enemy Claymores were a lot more memorable than 5/7 of the Seven Ghosts.

Deneve.

It took me years to finally see this.