>House GOP celebrates Tax Reform Bill passing house 11/16/17
youtu.be/xc6jQbSpyfo

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HN0FFbdWRTA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Cultural Marxism is, in fact, Cultural Deleuzianism-Guattarianism, or as I've recently taken to calling it, Deleuzianism AND Guattarianism. Idpol is not a political philosophy unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning philosophical non-system made useful by the Guattari's schizoanalysis, rhizomes and vital deterritorializing components comprising a full philosophy as defined in 'What Is Philosophy?"

Many left identitarians use a modified version of Deleuzianism every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of Deleuzianism which is widely used today is often called 'Cultural Marxism' and credit is given to the Frankfurt School, but many of its users are not aware that it is basically the Deleuzian non-system of difference, developed by the Liberal identitarians.

There really is a 'Cultural Marxism', developed by Adorno, Marcuse, and Walter Benjamin, but these people aren't using it; it isn't a part of the system they use. Deleuze is the philosophy: the difference in the plateaus that allocates the machinic desires against the oppressive totalities and identities that you know. Deleuze is an essential part of Guanttarianist identitarianism, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete liberal college campus. Deleuze is normally used against Frankfurters: Cultural Marxism is actually the whole system of Deleuze and Guattari with the name of Marx added. All the so-called Cultural Marxists are really Cultural Deleuzeans!

youtube.com/watch?v=HN0FFbdWRTA

FRESH FROM THE MINES
FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REDDIT SALT
WARNING: HIGH SODIUM CONTENT

but Obama did worse in 2012 than he did in 08?

AWOO

Old Hags get out of Congress

WTF I HATE MONOLITHIC CULTURES

Dog bless you lad
Careful you don't get salt lung

i want to suck a big fat republican cock

when is next trump rally, lads?

Kek these people are mentally ill.

GROOMPH

> DROOOOOMPFFT

sometimes i wish treason laws were more broad

TWO??!!!?!?!!

Q here, AMA.

>"We need to find his horcuxes first"

Don't bring that garbage in here, stop.

Your mom fucks niggers

>A loser whos secretary of state and himself couldn't help but use illegal email servers to sell elected positions to the general public, and couldn't campaign her second presidential loss of an election on 'seal team 6' or stay out of trouble while her entire staff, and hired online shilling team were discovered to be comitting treason's campaign manager is now tweeting about trump's tweets
what a timeline

these are the best

MAGA

Saved

>Good pic portubro

>Don't bring that garbage in here
then why are you posting weeb shit

Kek that image gets me every time.

Joe is spreading Marxist propaganda.

TWO TURKEYS DRUMPF????
>IMBEACH NOW!!!!!!

>calling for black criminals to be judged by their actions rather than their skin is racist now
If we wrapped MLK Jr.'s body in wire and stuck him in an electromagnet we could power a medium sized city from the spinning.

What is the rationale for thinking this way? Even if you have nothing against foreign cultures, how can you honestly believe that them all coexisting in one nation somehow makes that nation better? Most people self-segregate anyway, so the end result is you just have a bunch of people living next to one another who share no common ground and never interact with one another.

Hi Frank

MLK jr was a nigger clapping all the way to the bank
This is what they wanted all along
It's never been about "freedom" its about black supremacy over whites.

BRIVFF

You honestly expect me to read that insipid dribble?

CUT MY LIFE INTO PEPE

no left wing drug slut posting.

It's a shame I have to use it so often

I think I'm going to get salt poisoning. Trump's been too good lately. Please Mr Trump. I can't take all this winning!

THIS IS MY PRESIDENT

What happened to her? Did she stop taking the marxpill?

"One does not inhabit a country; one inhabits a language. That is our country, our fatherland -- and no other."

Why not?

Fuck off

>pic says POMO
>STOP ERROR
>Permanent Open Market Operations have ceased
>Federal reserve meme misposted
>ERROR BAD POOL CALLER
>Not a fed meme
>POMO being used as short for Post Modern

It's like bump stocks. For days I thought there was a new scam in the OTC pink sheets.

"Trump's not a white supremacist!!", screeched his loyalists. "He got three black kids out of jail!"

And then, when he felt he hadn't been shown adequate submission and gratitude, he admitted he wishes he hadn't freed them.

He never gave a shit about these guys, either as people or citizens of the United States.

>a girl denied her 50th boyfriend

You know why they call it Red Alabama? Because this December will be a bloodbath

This pig will be remembered as one of the worst persons in history. What a miserable human being. Fuck him and all of his supporters, they represent everything wrong with the world. Selfish, moronic assholes that hate the fact that the world is trying to move on from their horrible backwards ideas. Makes me sick.

Just rambling again, but it makes me feel a little better. It's not like I can do anything about that shit, all I can do is hope that America shows it's better than that.

Please get rid of this orange trash quick, some days I feel like he could kill a man on live television and just stay right at home at the White House.

are you here because someone was bragging about disrupting your threads in /ptg/ the other day?

>first fake texas
>now depressed wojak
I'm remembering all sorts of shit today

I saw a Trump supporter use this as proof he wasn't racist.

"If Trump were racist he wouldn't try to get 3 black men out of jail"

Swear to god.

yeah, says she will vote trump 2020!

Your Reddit spacing is showing new friend.

I hope you feel this way for 16 years or more

It's time to play the game show, "Are the People Trump Doesn't Like Black?"

Our contestant today is a redditor from Seattle. What do you guess? Are these basketball players black?

Contestant: Ummm... Yes?

And... you're correct! All these basketball players that Trump would rather leave in China are in fact black Americans! You win more shame for your country!

Good they're unappreciative thieving entitled monkeys

I say we give these ungrateful shits back to the Chinese. Let them torture them. See how ungrateful they are then. You can go with.

Kek

And?

did they thank Xi like he asked them to?

This is why, if you support Trump, that fact goes on a list of why I don't like you. And it's personal, not politics.

Trump is saying these things to people who love to hear such spiteful, small minded, hateful crap. Usually directed to minorities.

And if you like this shit, you're a piece of shit. Period.

Are these actual leddit posts or fresh pasta?

Thanks red.

Despite what people think about them staying in jail or not this is actually a small glimpse into Trump's racism or perhaps it's his own self absorption. "When I do something for you I should be praised." Getting African Americans out of prison is also a bad image to put out for his base so I suppose you can say he's "doubling down" showing the racists he's still their friend.

it's privilege in the most real sense. The tourist-y or buffet style "culture" that upper-class neo-liberals love so that they can pretend they are real Cosmopolitans. They are not the ones in the strained medicaid clinics calling up Spanish translators just to communicate with 30 year-old "citizens" that can't speak a word and who's teeth are falling out, the 80 year-old dominian lady brought here by their kids taking 20 meds and hasn't worked a day, or the obese 4 foot mexican with her 4 kids and their rotting teeth.
No, they get to sit back and just "appreciate" that some niggers are speaking an African language behind them.

Leddit is so mad on gods day kek

Let's ignore which party he ran for and look at this in isolation:

The US President says he should have left US citizens in jail because they didn't thank him personally yet.

Essentially, he wouldn't have done anything to help those people if he didn't think it would benefit his personal image.

No morals involved. No compassion involved. No class involved. Nothing.

Just a self obsessed, greedy, myopic demagogue in charge of the most powerful nation on Earth.

The US used to (at least outwardly) stand for hope and values and morals and goodness. Those days are firmly over.

I find it quite amusing that Trump's pathetic little troll army rallies around these Tweets and claims victory over...something?

Let me speak to his supporter for a moment: This is it. This is the limit of what he will accomplish. His "epic shit post Twitter trolling". These aren't legislative victories, this isn't America First, this isn't Build the Wall, this isn't Lock Her Up, this is Trump doing the only thing he is qualified to do. Send Tweets to people who think he's trash. To use his word own words, he's a sad, pathetic lying crook of a loser. But hey, he got 100k likes.

Get it all out buddy

US president is suppose to be the president of all American citizens not the few that align with your party. Just cause you hate American basketball players and have a huge amount of power doesn't mean you should be wishing awful thing towards them.

Every fucking day of the week Trump got a group he's attacking. Quite frankly many of his targets include sport athletes and what's more scary he's attacking the press (media) too.

How many white kids got arrested for shoplifting?

I enjoy that I can't tell. It all blends together into a symphony of REEEEs.

POTUS is a low information FOX news grandpa. May his last years on this planet be marked with frustration, impotence and shame. May his death be embarrassing and full of bodily fluids.

Trump literally only cares about one thing, fame, and when he doesn't get the attention he deserves he freaks out. I think Democrats should start focusing less and less on Trump and focus more and more on the GOP as a whole. For instance, right now Congress is trying to pass tax reform that would raise taxes on the middle and working classes while cutting them even further for the rich. That tax bill is what should be the main focus of the Democratic, so that we can beat the Republicans and seize back the House.

At some point trump should say something that makes him sound like he's actually on the side of America. Just once. And "america first" doesn't really cut it when he's still sucking Putin's cock (and that's aside from it being a phrase weirdly heavy with fascist tendencies)

Otto Warmbier comes closest, but that was in North Korea, and it wasn't a shop.

You kdding?

It;s all leddit all the way down

>you now remember that fucking NarutoOP has stayed more loyal to Trump despite being repeatedly btfo than certain extreme blackpillers

I love these compilation images so much

>Niggers are literally such subhuman apes that they have no agency and cannot suppress their natural inclination to pilfer, even while in a foreign nation, complicating an already high-stakes diplomatic trip the President was making
>even after convincing China to waive their laws (in exchange for who knows what) these gorillas are still not appreciative of the fact that this man is the very reason they're not deservedly rotting in a Chinese prison
They're hardly even "people" let alone "citizens"

It feels almost over the top though

>Be nigs
>Nig out and break law
>Get sent to jail for 10 years
>President gets them out free of charge
>Nig dad who taught them to nig says they did nothing wrong.

I know bait but damn the thinking of these kind of people are fucking stupid. of course they should have stayed in jail

His dad said thanks.

>Trying this hard to derail a thread
>All that reddit spacing

This is disgusting bigotry against both the Chinese and African-Americans. First off, how dare Trump disrespect Chinese culture?

Second, Trump has no idea how marginalized and disenfranchised African-American youths express themselves. You think they shoplifted for fun? It was likely out of necessity as the lack of educational opportunities provided to them growing up prevented them from understanding how to function in a foreign society.

Also, it's highly unlikely that they would've been kept imprisoned for long. They committed such a minor crime, and Chinese law isn't based off of white supremacy.

Under Trump, living in America has been like living in jail for everybody. I'm not sure if those 3 players getting released back here is much better than spending time in a Chinese prison. Would probably be better waiting it out there till Trump gets impeached.

>he bought a Sup Forums gold account just to shill faster
kek CTR is getting desperate

Why does he care what his father thinks? He was more concerned about the players thanking him, and they did. Now he's upset because Daddy Ball isn't kissing his feet. Because daddy didn't show as much appreciation as his son and other players did, you wish you were more petty and just left them sit over there for years? Because dad didn't thank you?

"Sorry kid, I would have let you out, but your dad wasn't being grateful, so I'm going to leave you sit here in China for a few years until your dad is thankful."

how new do you have to be to unironically respond to people just copy-and-pasting reddit salt? He's not even trolling the thread, he's just joking around

Of course it took LaVar Ball to out troll Trump. He truly has taken his place as #1 in the troll echelon. He knew Trump would be so easy to bait because he has the mentality of a 10 year old, now he has a tweet personalized out to him by the president himself, his name on front pages of news networks across the world and no doubt dozen of talk show appearances already booked. Say what you want about LaVar but the guy is a genius when it comes to marketing himself.

It's a wild ride and we're only 1 year in