This meme is so fucking bad I'm actually impressed. If you were to do the math on this...

This meme is so fucking bad I'm actually impressed. If you were to do the math on this, it would have a body count of over 60 million.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties#Human_losses_by_country
civilwar.org/learn/articles/civil-war-casualties
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Especially since it was a war of northern agression that Lee wanted to avoid at all costs

No, user, the (admittedly shitty) meme is counting americans alone. The peasants Stalin and Hitler killed aren't American.

So how many people did robert e lee kill?

620,000 Northern losses vs 470,000 Southern losses

I don't even understand the point in this thread. Your reading comprehension is akin to that of a child.

This is like saying rommel or guderian or von manstein was responsible for everyone who died in world war 2?

>hitler alone killed more americans in ww2
wow this image really makes me think

>occupy democrats

I'm just a little confused on why Stalin is included

I'm literally shaking rn

GOD BLESS BOBBY LEE!!!!

Unfortunately, he didn't kill enough of them.

so 419000 americans died in ww2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties#Human_losses_by_country
and the north fielded roughly 600000 troops in the civil war out of which roughly 40% died.
civilwar.org/learn/articles/civil-war-casualties

so acording to leftist (600000:100)*40 > 419000
now i admit im bad at math but i cant seem to get that equation right... anybody can help me?

>one general of one army is responsible for all enemy combatant deaths in all theaters of a large scale war
And since when do democucks care about dead baby killers?

Ho Chi Minh's inclusion is even more confusing, I thought shitlibs loved him.

So did Grant by that logic.
Why are liberals so fucking stupid about the meaning of their own history though, literally none of their autism about the South serves any purpose other than to get people to hate them over a 150 year old bit of pride.

>i admit im bad at math but i cant seem to get that equation right
then maybe you shouldn't make your opinions based on your own math

Sherman killed more than Lee. What's the point?

>f you were to do the math on this, it would have a body count of over 60 million

No. No it wouldn't be.

your numbers are way off there bud.. Approx 500k southerners (confederate) and 120k northerners (union). Not all died from fighting, most southerners died of exposure, starvation and infection due to wounds.

You're actually autistic

you mean over 54 million?

You could literally replace robert e lee with lincoln, and this meme would be less incorrect.

>"Berlin wall"
>Nazis

LOL

Americans dumbass

Americans

Learn to read

this reminds me of "Nazi storm-troopers"

Holy shit you're retarded, but this meme is still dumb. Note that it says 'more Americans'. I guess the point this meme is trying to make is that the Civil War killed more Americans than any other war combined and that its somehow all Lee's fault even though he was just a general. This is retarded because I'm pretty sure Northern and Southern casualties are included in the final tally and its unfair to blame Lee for Southern deaths. Its not like he was some mastermind that controlled the entire southern army, so he isnt even responsible for all the Northern deaths. Plus things were way different back then and the US was much more of a federation of states then than it is now. The average Southerner didn't even give a shit until the north invaded. Fuck the confederate elite though.

so did abraham lincoln, what's the point?