Lavar Ball says Trump didn't do much, Trump gets triggered

Who will end up looking stupider?

Well one has a degenerate thief for a child and the other doesn’t so maybe trump wins this one.

America

Fucking racist

>trump doesn't even know the word ungrateful

Big ballers dont need to thank anyone. Fuck Trump and his nano balls. Lavar Ball 2020

why does he need to tweet everything? why doesn't someone just tell him not to?

Trump saved their asses and the baboons are acting like he didn't do anything. It's not getting triggered, it's calling them out on their behavior.

This.

>only 3 blacks allowed into china get arrested for theft

He's the top dog in America he can do whatever the FUCK he wants.

The one who is a dumb nigger and will die broke.I'm not Trump's biggest fan but I laugh when people say he's dumb.

>Who will end up looking stupider?

Trump because he saved niggers from their natural habitat.

If you've ever wondered what it would be like if a teenager was POTUS, Trump has you covered

>if trump would've let them rot there'd have been an outcry
>he instead steps in and he gets shit on by the kids dad
>no appreciation for getting his son out of a country where they would've made an example from him

I'm with trump, it was a lose lose situation

are there not like other powerful people in government who try to capitalise on all his retarded tweets and make him look stupid?

like if our pm does something dumb, there's always dozens of people within their own party just waiting to stab them in the back

I'd imagine you'd get canned on the spot like all the other fallen members of his administration.

>we are living in a timeline where the president of the United States is arguing on social media with some basketball nigger
good to see that we've progressed as a society

This guy can't even formulate a sentence beyond a 4th grade level and you people think he's playing 4d political chess.

the only people that don't like his tweets are liberals that didn't vote for him and hate him so why would he stop to appease them?

This.

It's funny how easy it is to bait POTUS

>big negro brand CEO says "stealing is no big deal"

hmm

He honestly should've let those nogs rot in a jail

>you people

I wonder if democrats being so smug and condescending could be one of the reasons they lost?

are there not other republicans who don't want to be associated with him?

>borderline current year logic

The fact people think we are more evolved and compassionate commpared to our ancestors is hilariously misguided.

Please, LaVar, please back out of your statement and apologize. It never turns out well for people that go against Trump. STAY IN YO LANE

Neocons

>Rico's
>Republican

Yeah why should the president want the approval of his citizens.

I can't believe you people are actually falling for this
Donald Trump is actor Ron Masak

100% this.

Why is Trump such an easily triggered snowflake?

Sucking the metaphorical cock of all your constituents will make you a lame duck. Doing what is right in your subjective viewpoint will NEVER be popular rather you lean right or left.

Manchild

so he’ll have no problem with me strolling into the warehouse and lifting some ZO2s then?

He has the approval of them. A majority in fact :^) that's why he's POTUS.

>father is "unaccepting" of trump
>wahhh i should have left him in jail because his daddy said mean things about me
cute

Whoever you want to look dumber because confirmation bias.

>Leftshits literally organize events to scream at the sky like a bunch of fucking troglodytes and try to turn the snowflake meme around

SAD

>this entire post

What if I want to watch both of them be ripped apart by a pack of wolves for 29.99 on pay per view.

>Paying for PPV

Only if you are killed as well.

Just backfires here, only thing Americans hate more than trump is the media. AND other politicians.

>Big ballers dont need to thank anyone
THIS

Either you're a BIG BALLER or a Trump dicksucking nano baller.

China can reopen the case anytime and Xi can ask for Trump to extradite the basketball players and Trump would allow it because Xi would lose face if Trump rejected his request for extradition of these UCLA shoplifters.

Or Xi can order all business ties in China cut with the Big Baller Brand shoes.

>this is the best America has to offer
I kinda like the guy, would hang out with but he's so unfit to be president he's ridiculous

Who cares about what some random nigger says about you

>referencing infowars memes unironically
And I thought my life was sad

The memes have gone too far. We need to go back to reset the timeline.

Lavar Ball is shitting on the Chinese President by saying Trump didn't do anything to save his son from jail as well.

Wouldn't be surprised if the Chinese President makes a statement soon.

I honestly think its funny that you guys think he actually is the one pressing the buttons to tweet. He has people that ask him if he wants to say anything on twitter. Takes 10 seconds. "Hey, President Trump, do you have anything to say about this?" Then he proceeds to say two sentences and moves on with his day.

the chinese president probably realises that he has more important things to do

How about a source on your assertion?

Bit unfair for Trump to say that the son should have been left in jail just because his dad is an idiot. The son probably is as well, but still.

the people who care about this "controversy"

even rich niggers think its okay to shoplift

he wants the media to take the bait, you need to look at his tweets in a different light

Mocking 4D chesscucks =/= mocking most Trump supporters

America is terrible

Trump is the undefeated heavyweight world champion of looking stupid so probably Trump.

Actually, him letting these shoplifters go unpunished damages his iron grip image at home.

He had the honor of letting his name be publicly announced alongside Mao after all.

>black father publicly declares stealing isn't a big deal

I like imagining trump finishing his tweet and clicking the button to post it with a big smug grin on his face like he's posted another legendary comment when in reality they are borderline shitposts.

>one kept the other's son out of chinese prison
>the other refused to thank him
trump relaxed

Trump has some bizarre combination of not giving a single fuck while also having incredibly thin skin

Security. You think the president, let alone Trump, actually uses his smart phone to access the internet? He hardly ever used emails and shit when he was still a citizen. Only stupid people do that. Not even trying to be trolling here, but that's why people like Hillary get their shit published because of being insecure with their electronic devices. He has a team of people dedicated for this kind of thing. My assertion just comes from thinking about it past the level of whatever he is saying. Trump is certainly disagreeable, but you can't let that shape reality. That's why mass media just covers the surface of things. It's easier to manipulate the story. Emotions are shaping our view of politics to point where we here something that sounds nice to us and running with that idea.

t. reddit

t. reddit

I’m sympathetic to Trump because I’m the same way

I can't believe I'm saying this, but America might hate the Ball family more than they hate Trump

I think his thoughts also include some "haha now everyone will focus on this and let me strongarm some Democrats in progress). He will much rather have the media talk about his fake beef with the countrys main clown than his endorsement of Moore.

>Trump getting in a feud over something this stupid

That's dumb ol' Trump alright.

I hope China asks for an extradition and Trump grants it.
See you in a decade LiAngelo!

Donald Trump Junior is even crappier than LiAngelo Ball.

yeah why doesn’t trump do rational things like invade Iraq or topple Libya? Fuck off cuck

>the absolute state of Sup Forums mods

SAD!

trump should of left them in jail as long as peeps keep making excuses for criminals the world will never evolve

B I G
B A L L E R
B R A N D

TBB --------- TRUMP BALLER BRAND

How many times did Ed Krassenstein reply with retarded shit?

You when your mom hears you cough and is reminded of your existence.

>About to call out the tweet for being fake
>Refresh the twitter page
>It suddenly appears
Fucking twitter is garbage.

explain what he did exactly

the other kids takes bribes from russia. hmmmm whos worse?

USAToday says LaVar Ball was just baiting trump into saying those things.

They are so desperate at this point it’s just sad

Trump always gets triggered desu

Has he started the fire?

how so?

time for the IRS to audit the motherfucking shit out of this uppity nigger

Got some le evidence for your claim, fellow redditor?

Trump always always always punches back. Is that hard to see at this point?

He should of let the Chinese torture the negro's

The Chinese should of killed the Niggers

Spbp

Its not often when you hear from a black dad, if at all.

The troll potential here is bottomless.

ALL WHITES ARE L I T E R A L L Y SLAVE OWNERS

DAS RITE!!!!!!