H.R.3668

Nancy Pelosi recently said that the House had the votes to pass H.R.3668, the SHARE act

Do you guys have any hope at all that this will become law? Why on earth have republicans spent a year doing literally nothing?

Also where can I still buy a slide fire stock?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PVfwFP_RwTQ
fieldandstream.com/answers/other/why-isnt-backcountry-hunters-and-anglers-supporting-the-sportsmen’s-heritage-and?sort=posted_desc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Do you guys have any hope at all that this will become law?

I never had hope this would pass. The secret to happiness is low expectations. You will never be disappointed and every once in a while you will be pleasantly surprised.

>Also where can I still buy a slide fire stock?

Just buy a bag of rubber bands user.
youtube.com/watch?v=PVfwFP_RwTQ

If they do pass it, I might vote Republican this midterm. Disagree with them on many things, but mostly stuff that doesn't affect me personally so I can rationalize it. If they don't even bother to vote on it I see no reason to vote for them.

Seems like they only pretend to care about gun rights most of the time, especially with the gun control measures passed by Republican presidents.

Is the one with suppressor de regulation or the gimped one with the bumpstock ban?

Supressors.

Please teach me your ways. I am not yet empty of want, and eternally disatisfied that I cannot add a giggleswitch to my AUG.

Is this good or bad? Why would Nancy Pelosi say the house had the votes?

Republicans are controlled opposition. There's only one real party, the uniparty, and it's basically the Democratic party

Could Trump launch nukes by himself? Is it possible to stop the president from using nukes?

>Why on earth have republicans spent a year doing literally nothing?
I wonder.

Ah, so the de-shelfed the original so quickly. That was faster than expected, guess (((they'll))) need another New Vages. gg no re

No, you cannot stop the president from launching nuclear weapons. Glass for gooks

They're Republicans.

you really can't stop him? congress can't?

That is some shitty airbrushing.

>SHARE Act is full of riders making it easier for the government to privatize public lands
Yeah naw silencers aren't worth not having places to hunt, hike, fish, camp, and shoot whenever we want.

While they'd be NICE to have I don't particularly give a shit about silencers in the first place and they trigger normies enough due to misunderstanding about how they work that the outrage level isn't super worth it.

Now if we did away with barrel/OAL restrictions I might be willing to talk.

Nobody can. The thought process being if the Soviets had nukes in the air/it was necessary there wouldn't be time to get Congressional approval.

Which is the #1 reason why we as a people have a responsibility to not elect unstable sundowning retards as president. POTUS doesn't actually have a ton of power (as Trump seems to be finding out constantly and getting more and more frustrated by) but they can ABSOLUTELY destroy the fucking world with a word if they want.

>Could Trump launch nukes by himself?
No. He can give the order, but it is the military that actually launches the weapons.

>Is it possible to stop the president from using nukes?
Only if the order is illegal.

>you really can't stop him?
Only if the order is illegal.

>congress can't?
No.

Could you sauce me on those riders?

I'd like to see what's going on there because I love public lands

>unstable retards
>trump
Hmmmmmmmm

Explain SHARE act to me. What does it do. And will suppressors get cheaper or more expensive if it happens?

Since you’re here, what do you think are the most likely targets if we push Kim into a corner and he launches a nuke? I’m thinking Seoul, Japan, Guam, and Hawaii in descending order of probability.

fieldandstream.com/answers/other/why-isnt-backcountry-hunters-and-anglers-supporting-the-sportsmen’s-heritage-and?sort=posted_desc

>Trump
>Not an unstable retard

There are still non-Boomers chugging the MAGA kool-aid?
Huh.

Why does your gay ass want a slide fire? Do some research there are far better options.

>>/left-pol/

Ryan's been fucking us over and Vegas + Church gave him the convenient excuse he needed not to address it. I am not very hopeful anything pro gun will be passed (fucking Rinos)

Best hope is another scotus or 2 retires and we get lawsuit victories. Or we elect people that don't suck in 2018.

>Thinking a man whos is showing early signs of dementia is a bad president means you're /leftypol/ now
(R) is in control of Congress, the White House, AND the fucking Supreme Court and this retarded doublenigger still can't get a fucking thing done because he's too busy stuffing down potato chips, tweeting shit he hears from InfoWars, and missing his gold fucking toilet to do his fucking job.

I'm sorry user, he's not gonna make anime real. He's gonna give himself a tax cut, fleece us for everything we're worth, and then leave.

because at least half of them are fully against the president and whatever goals he has

both parties are stuck in this mire of shit and infighting

Yeah, this.

what the fuck does this have to do with anything?

They're all over