Saudi Prince Admits He Had Snipers At Mandalay Bay During Mass Shooting

Saudi Prince Al-Waleed had admitted under interrogation that he sent an elite team of snipers from the Saudi Royal Air Force to the Mandalay Bay Hotel on the night of the mass shooting.

According to attorney Matthias Chang, Prince Al Waleed Talal sent snipers to the hotel to rain havoc on the unsuspecting victims at the Route 91 Festival, which was then blamed on “patsy” Stephen Paddock.

In an email, screen-captured and uploaded to Twitter, Chang details how the Saudi Prince sent snipers to the Mandalay Bay to occupy the floors above Paddock’s room:

Dear Theresa,

It was Prince Al Waleed Talal, a sinister global elite. Good friend of Zionist Bill Gates and owned the adjacent Four Seasons Hotel but on the fateful day, sent snipers from Saudi Arabia to occupy the floors above the patsy Paddock to rain havoc in Las Vegas.

He has been arrested and imprisoned and went under extreme interrogation and spilled the bean as to his role.

During the election, he tweeted that Donald Trump should withdraw from the race as he could not win. He hates Trump.
yournewswire.com/saudi-prince-snipers-mandalay-bay/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Superior_to_God/status/928530005596008449
twitter.com/hashtag/SaudiPurge?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc^tfw
sktcorp.com/sk-supports-rsaf-during-red-flag-and-green-flag-training-activities/
usatoday24x7.com/saudi-prince-admits-he-had-snipers-at-mandalay-bay-during-shooting/
archive.is/RRgdh
arabnews.com/node/1171446/world
washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/11/09/we-actually-elected-a-meme-as-president-how-Sup
scribd.com/document/329473424/Clinton-Foundation-General-CFG-Google-Document-as-of-October-30-2016
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Greta Vanhersecke, a publicist for W Las Vegas, confirmed that a group has booked the hotel for August but declined to say who it was. A search of the W Las Vegas website shows the hotel is sold out from Saturday night through Aug 28.

One of the employees identified the group as the Royal Saudi Air Force. A spokesman for the Royal Saudi Air Force based in Washington, D.C., could not be reached at his office. The spokesman did not respond to email requests for comment.

Saudi Arabia’s 10th Squadron Royal Saudi Air Force will be taking part in Red Flag 17-4 at Nellis Air Force Base, according to airwingspotter.com, a site dedicated to military aviation photography and spotting. Red Flag, combat training involving the air, space and cyberforces of the United States and its allies, will be held Aug. 14-25.

The Nellis public affairs department said in an email that it does not disclose the participants of its joint exercises, adding that any participant has the right to choose its own lodging.

“While we encourage foreign participants to stay in our base lodging for ease of travel during the exercise, they are welcome to make arrangements anyplace they prefer,” the statement said.

large if real

twitter.com/Superior_to_God/status/928530005596008449
video

twitter.com/hashtag/SaudiPurge?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc^tfw

BREAKING: Saudi Prince AlWaleed Admits Under Interrogation That he Sent an Elite Team of Snipers From the Saudi Royal Air Force to the Mandalay Bay Hotel! – via @MatthiasChang Secretary of PM @chedetofficial#LasVegasShooting #QAnon#FollowTheWhiteRabbit#SaudiPurge @GeorgWebb pic.twitter.com/iUd3Z8Ahso

— Justice (@TheresaTruther) November 18, 2017

Tig if Brue

The S&K Project Manager, Matthew Hellrung, has participated in every RSAF RED FLAG/GREEN FLAG since 2005, and several of our temporary employees have supported this effort multiple times. Depending on the year, the RSAF will bring 175-210 members to these realistic combat exercises. The RSAF deployment package includes eight F-15S aircraft with pilots, weapon systems officers, and maintenance personnel. The majority of this year’s participants were from the RSAF 55th Squadron, King Khalid Air Base, Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia.

colossal if corroborated

sktcorp.com/sk-supports-rsaf-during-red-flag-and-green-flag-training-activities/

gigantic if genuine

Ive said since pretty much the beginning that this had to be really fucking big for the LVPD and FBI to be so sketchy about it.

trying to confirm, digging now

profound if proven

It's nothing.

[Citation needed]

... What?

confirmed
usatoday24x7.com/saudi-prince-admits-he-had-snipers-at-mandalay-bay-during-shooting/

This. I wonder if John user was actually Paddock. He definitely wasn't the shooter, it just makes no goddamn sense.

Titanic if veridical

>usatoday24x7.com/saudi-prince-admits-he-had-snipers-at-mandalay-bay-during-shooting/

they all point to the same source

That's a bogus site

Fake if gay

(((your news wire )))

lol

((((sean adl - tabatai )))

NO HE DIDNT

HOW COULD A SAUDI PRINCE ADMIT ANYTHING IF HE WAS EXTRADITED SECRETLY TO THE US 2 DAYS AGO?

>John user
who? what'd I miss

still digging looking in SA

ISRAEL DID VEGAS

THEY PLANNED ON NUKING VEGAS BUT A COUNTER TERRORIST TEAM STOPPED THEM.

Anothre LARP. Ignore all namefag Jews.

Which means it’s most likely false info trying to discredit the CBTS thread

Live execution of the prince when?

ISRAEL DID IT

archive.is/RRgdh

WASHINGTON -- Twelve Israelis who were unaccounted for in Las Vegas amidst a massacre there on Sunday night have been identified and are safe, an official with the Israeli consulate in Los Angeles said on Tuesday.

"All of the Israelis that we were looking for has been located," the official told The Jerusalem Post, confirming that their diplomats on the ground in Nevada were on their way back to California.

>Matthias (((Chang)))

not sure how much sushi a saudi prince would comp to get people to do that but the brother of the alleged shooter got caught with cp on his computer and some other guy shot his daughter then himself after they took his hard drive. the guy was just a witness in the shooting case

Bump of potential happening

Literally fake news from renowned fake news sites

>discredit the CBTS thread
Nigger your LARP thread has no credit to dis

>yournewswire
done
whats next? justin beiber found god and will expose pedofiles
This is a friendly reminder that yournewswire is a disinfo site, mixing real news with fake news to discredit any validity to presented claims.
SAGED and youll thank me later

What a fucking circus. Sage you meek twats.

its happening

Google said in a statement that it highlighted Sup Forums’s “Politically Incorrect” message board, where the incorrect posts appeared, for several hours before its search algorithm replaced it with more relevant results. The Sup Forums result only appeared if users entered the erroneous name as a query, Google said. The listing did not appear in Google News.
“This should not have appeared for any queries,” a Google spokesperson said, adding that the company would aim to prevent it from happening again.
Facebook said its security team removed Gateway Pundit results and other similar posts from its social network, some within minutes. But because that removal was “delayed,” the company said, images of the incorrect story were captured and circulated online.
“We are working to fix the issue that allowed this to happen in the first place and deeply regret the confusion this caused,” a Facebook spokesman said in a statement.
Both companies are under fire from lawmakers for promoting false stories in the lead-up to last year’s election, and have been invited to testify at a congressional investigation into Russian meddling in the race.

Hmmm...what makes you think that? Was the nuke in the back of the SUV that got away?

mattis chang is the source, didnt know him either. to bad this is another flybynight internet news sight. We need a Sup Forums version of new york times, which practices extreme bias and censorship, but can at least be trusted to not pull fast one just for teh lulz/self advertisment
Matthias Chang is a prominent Malaysian barrister and author who served as Political Secretary to the fourth prime minister of Malaysia, Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad. He is the author of three bestsellers, “Future FastForward”, “Brainwashed for War, Programmed to Kill”, and “The Shadow Money-Lenders and the Global Financial Tsunami”, published in the US and in Malaysia.

nice try, russia.

please return to reddit immediately you fucking niggers

sounds like this fake news came straight out of a montenigran internet cafe

Can not confirm, nothing in Saudi news about this, someone is using Sup Forums creating attention scam news
google and facebook trying to crack down on Sup Forums reported to Saudi news

It is a LARP story, Saudi and Google think Gateway Pundit is Q

They weren't the only people "unaccounted for" in Las Vegas. And they weren't all the Israelis in the hotel. Just 12 people from Israel were mia

The Saudi AF has snipers?

ISRAEL DID VEGAS, WHY ARE YOU SHILLS EVEN PUSHING THIS IF THE TRUTH IS COMING OUT IN LIKE A WEEK?

Monumental if confirmed

Literally this thread is about how a Saudi did it and yet you find a way to blame Benjamin Netanyahu it's amazing how you are no better than the leftists who see racism in everything

ISRAEL DID IT

ISRAEL

DID

IT

FUCKING ISRAEL

JUST LIKE 9/11

JUST LIKE JFK

JUST LIKE PULSE NIGHTCLUB

JUST LIKE USS LIBERTY

JUST LIKE CHARLOTTESVILLE

ISRAEL DID IT

BUT ONCE AGAIN YOU FUCKING KIKES ARE TRYING TO BLAME SAUDI ARABIA.

FUCKING KILL YOURSELVES

Produce your proof faggot or shut up.

in all seriousness tho while there are legit conclusions you can derive from Sup Forums threads and therefore use it as a source. However you cant just cite “Sup Forums” that’s retarted. It’d be like citing twitter, not individual posts of users. If you can follow a serious of threads pick through the bullshit and sumerize the general board “vibe”, in the way MSM articles insert tweet screen caps into articles (even though it can be annoying as shit if overused) sure get your information from us. This chick actually does a good job from a journalistic perspective when citing us. Even if it sounds like shes not the biggest fan.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/11/09/we-actually-elected-a-meme-as-president-how-Sup Forums-celebrated-trumps-victory/?utm_term=.8ebb40

BREAKING Saudi Air Force submarine attack snipers hit Vegas strip in Panzer tanks...

What mass shooting? There was a mass shooting in Vegas? When was this?

This needs better verification, lest it be small.

It's all based on a screenshot of a truther's tweet

It would at least make some kind of sense out of the official weirdness about this. Most of the 9/11 perpetrators were Saudi as well of course. Bush let the Bin Ladens fly out of the USA while the skies were still closed to citizens.

True if big, but this is probably as far as it will go in any case.

Bump for truth

Big if large

Collosall if correct

for example those CBTS threads. Theres a lot of actually solidly researched info. But the bits and peices are fucking scattered of 400 fucking pages and its posted next to shit thats both intentionally and unintentionally false.

But is you could condense all that shit into something like this
scribd.com/document/329473424/Clinton-Foundation-General-CFG-Google-Document-as-of-October-30-2016
which is organized into sources summaries and links --- in a nice 400 page repot (still 1/100th reduction)
thats actually pretty damn good

Any investigative journalist who scoffs at the research capacity of 20,000 people with internet access digging into all corners of information and exchanging that info with each other in a semi coordinated manner is a fool. Its literally a giant brain. A hive mind. No news organization on earth even comes close to that kind of capacity.

ya'll are the niggers who told me about bitcoin years ago. I aint no millionaire but I can take the next two years off if I want.

Sup Forums honestly changed my life. If that show meme magic is real what would

sure, he had snipers armed and positioned at Mandalay Bay the night of the mass shooting

but WHICH mass shooting?

OWNED, consipiritard

I don't practice Santeria, I ain't got no crystal ball
I had a million dollars but I'd, I'd spend it all
If I could find that Heina and that Sancho that she's found
I'd pop a cap in Sancho and I'd slap her down

All I really want to know
I already know
All I really want to say
I can't define
It's love that I need
My soul will have to wait 'til I get back and find
Heina of my own
Daddy's gonna love one and all
I feel the break, feel the break, feel the break and I got to live it out, oh yeah

Well I swear that I, I really want to know,
I really, what I really want to stay, I cant define
That love make it go, my soul will have to

What I really want to say, ah baby
What I really want to say, is I've got mine
And I'll make it, yes I'm going up
Tell Sanchito that if he knows what is good for him
He best go run and hide
Daddy's got a new .45
And I won't think twice to stick that barrel straight down Sancho's throat
Believe me when I say that I got somethin' for his punk ass

What I really want know, ah baby
What I really want to say is there's just one way back
And I'll make it, yeah, my soul will have to wait

Wang if Chung

overrated song by a shit band

Shit. This is at least twice if their people shot those 558. And that Paddock was innocent.
If MegaAnon is on the level, she needs to fill in some more pieces. WHAT larger plot (paraphrasing. Forget how she couched it)

Significant if factual

MEGANON IS A LARP

ive read that before but thats legit.
now all a journalist would need to do is make an article with that naritice that includes the sources from all the different bits and peices people have provide. videos, acoustic analysis, history of the feud, etc etc. Boom. Journalism. From Sup Forums.
Sometimes I wish I didn't like my day job. It'd be kind of fun to be an degenerate internet journalist.

Wait fuck any real news sources on this?

If so I'm signing up for the army right a fucking way I wanna bag some sandy's

true if big

no the nigga just used Sup Forums, as in, the whole site, as a source. So hes just summarizing rumors he saw on here without screencapping/giving context of what user said what and where that user got it from (if anywhere)

its tripe. literally a circular human centipede of shit journalism. That's not to say you cant use Sup Forums as a source of legitimate information, you just cant do it like a retard because we default at a 0 on normie trust factor.

But if you do it right... then you got one hell of a research team providing you endless amounts of leads, sources, and connections. All a journalist needs to do is sift through the bullshit for the gold at the bottom, and write a decent and sourced summery

I suspect it, but we'll see, I guess.

You wanna fight FOR the Saudis? Because the next war will Saudi/ Israel attacking Lebanon/ Hezbullah & eithe Iran simultaneously or Iran right after/ overlap (like Iraq/ Afghanistan).
Why would anyone do that?

LOL

Yournewswire is absolutely not to be trusted. Them along with neon nettle.

And I want to believe. It’s believable. Ticks every box a Sup Forumsack wants in a happening mass casualty conspiracy. Arab terrorists, alphabet agencies. Like it was built on the insider LARP threads on Sup Forums. But if that’s the only source saying this I can not and will not take it as credible.

wait who is fighting against israel? thats whose side im on

>yournewswire

They didn't necessarily need nukes. Remember they said paddock was shooting at his car? Those cars would have exploded and blown up everyone at the concert if they had driven them into the fuel tanks. I wonder if they actually prevented the driver getting in the car so whoever was doing the shooting just tool some pot shots at it to see if it'd still blow up.

This.

There’s a lot of actual fake news popping up on Sup Forums lately; and getting 300+ replies. Linking YNW and Neon Nettle should be bannable offenses.

true if big

It definitely had something to do with Islam, we know that.

Of large size if proven to be fact

>Saudi
>Military
>Elite anything

You could have better convinced me if you said they were sending cartoon characters from Disneyworld with railguns.

>yournewswire
isn't the owner of that a democrat former MTV arab gay guy? I'm not even joking, look it up.

it wasnt the most succesful operation obviously , they sure proved their ''eliteness''.

then who was camera?

I member reading about the owner but don’t recall the MTV connection. Makes sense.