ITT we discuss how Richard Spencer is controlled opposition

Other urls found in this thread:

you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M
youtube.com/watch?v=7rue2ho60hk&feature=youtu.be&t=125
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CIA, FBI, or other?

Trips makes this a legitimate thread. Kek is trying to tell us something.

Ah, I attached the second image that shows a connection to the Clowns In America

Leave it to Sup Forums to denigrate the only reasonable white supremacist to ever have a chance at getting the message across in modern society. Jesus.

White Supremacy is a fucking psy op.

THANK YOU!
Tired of seeing people being lead by possessed puppets

Shoo shoo, alphabet agent.

Didn’t he used to campaign for The DNC or something?

He worked with Evan McLaren who is in the (((National Policy Institute))), that's as far as I know for now

Alt-right is a kike creation, please don't fall into their clutches like the SJW's did.
You're all smarter than that

Lets assume Spender is CIA.

What if the whole point is to draw out the communists on the left, Antifa etc, and find their well-hidden leaders and funders?

What if Spencer is a vital chess piece in taking down the global leftist cabal which is waging war on the West?

We can't assume that just because Spencer might be working with an alphabet agency that whatever that he's doing is automatically a bad thing. Remember, Trump is in charge of the intel programs now, and one of the first things he did was shut down the sick shit Obama's people were doing.

Clowns In America, hello
I know your Talmudic programming doesn't allow for learning because you're possessed but I'll use you as a springboard anyways.

The point is dividing and conquering. ANTIFA BAMN both managed by NAMBLA and protected by people like yourself, the Clowns In America. So nothing, and I stress NOTHING good comes from the Clowns In America

Richard Spencer was used to grab the most violent of the right and pit them against the left. Total Talmudic play that even the Romans were taught by the Pharisees.
This is why he cannot be trusted.
And neither can anyone in the Clowns In America

The thing on the left is by a supposed author who Marx and his associates never mentioned in any writing, of which there's no record of, and appears in the form of a letter Marx wouldn't have given to anyone.

In other words, it's propaganda, which means you're a psy op.

>Blah blah look at my bogeyman and adopt MY intellectual world-crafting ideology rather than theirs!

Nietzsche was right. All of you ideological utopia shits are a cancer. Your intelligence amounts to nothing but fuckery in otherwise working systems.

Incorrect assumption my dear possessed husk of a human. I don't have any affiliation to agencies unlike yourself.
Plus Karl Marx had a wife who was of Scottish Jew royalty. His parents were related to Dukes and the owner of Phillips, all Jewish converts btw. He was a Zionist Khazar just like your Rothschild masters

Ah there's the demon I was looking for.
Are you a Moloch, Marduk or Baal demon?

>say a lot of words
>say so little

Intellectual shill shits are a cancer.

How does it feel to be exposed to the world?
To be a part of a Satanic worshiping cult that finds children, rapes them and starts programming them.
You're a disgusting example of a human being, just another puppet for demons

Exactly like Richard Spencer

WTF I LOVE JEWISH COMMUNISM NOW

You must realize by now that you're talking to someone who is being piloted by God.
You'll never win :)

>Getting assblasted by a fucking leaf
Dude, this is tutorial-level shit. Either buck the fuck up or fuck the buck off back to leaddit. Simmer your zimmer.

You're a shill, nothing more.

>trying to silence the truth
>meme flag

Who's the assblasted one?

Just you, my dear demon possessed husk of a human
I wonder what your trigger is, maybe something like "It's time to go to commercial"

>Who's the assblasted one?
I don't get the crux of your retort, but here, have another (You), if it'll help calm you down.

>can't even stay on topic

Words.

>peer pressured to remove meme flag

Ez

>>Blah blah look at my bogeyman and adopt MY intellectual world-crafting ideology rather than theirs!
Demon possessed forget what they say because they have no soul left to form a memory. You're proving the accusation I made about you being a Clown In America possessed human.

Just like Richard Spencer is

More like Bush deep state. Jeb was fucking livid at DT and Spencer running around literally saying "Hiel Trump" is the Bush regime revenge.

Spencer is smart enough to know how it sounds to the public at large but morons follow him down Jeb Bush's faggot road.

Good thread btw. Sincere bump.

That really set you off huh. What ideology are you clinging to so hard?

What's with the picture?

Thanks rabbi, but its highly unlikely Spencer is anything other than what he appears. The more of these threads that exist, the more it is clear the Jews are rustled.

You forget so quickly, I just mentioned who is running the show please try to follow along :)

Richard, if you’re reading this, always remember that you are a filthy mongrel married to a shitskin and never will be White
you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/

>North African 0,2%
>Mongolian 0,1%
>Sub-saharan 0,1%

US mongrel shilling for mongrelisation. Nothing to see
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M

That is Spencer and his wife with the former First Lady. No idea what's in the red circle.

Perhaps another user could explain.

The proof is what Richard Spencer said, I added nothing. Plus, I was RC and didn't covert to other Talmudic spawned Abrahamic religion. That would be like jumping from one hell to another

he's a bad meme. all bad memes came from the left. it is a universal truth, it is known: the left can't meme.

The results cannot be ignored. Statues started flying to earth after Charlottesville. The torches were just to make it look as Nazi as possible.

You're right, my hopes were to reach those still under the spell cast by ... whatever who cares, just wanted to warn people.

You didn't provide any evidence you pathetic piece of shit. Is Trump a CIA plant too? His book is published by Regnery.

Are there actually people so dumb on here that they're convinced by this shit?

>asking me to follow your trash after insulting me

You lost your honor early in the thread. You're trash now.

Do you recall that a helicopter crashed in Charlottesville?
I remember reading something then, poof, gone into the memory hole

You didn't disprove anything. Why should we trust a descendant of Ghengis Khan anyways?

The evidence was what Richard Said, go back to worshiping Lauren Southern, the other jewish controlled opposition

I can't tell if you are a Jew or just stupid.

What do you know of honor, your whole operation is based on lies and deceit. To you honor means eating s#it for moloch and finding kids to sacrifice, glad I'm not honorable by your standards. God is Great

You have any photo evidence that it happened?

There you go losing your honor again. Trash can't help but act like trash.

There is nothing to disprove. He didn't provide any evidence that Spencer is controlled opposition to disprove. Point me to a single point of evidence that needs to be "disproved".

Where is your fucking evidence you pathetic retard? Why are you changing the subject so fast? Afraid I will decimate your arguments?

Tisk tisk, don't jump into the conversation when you're not needed

Your doing the right thing leaf!

The rest of you Richie Richard shills:
Ask yourself as honestly as possible. Has Richard EVER been banned from Twitter? Not even once? When people are getting dropped like flies for saying anything remotely pro Trump?

You need to go a little bit deeper and lurk a little bit longer.

So you're asking everyone to trust Spencer automatically?

Can you tell me why Spencer deserves everyone's trust without question?

Die, shill.

Amazing digits.

Also, whenever I see that face, the only thing I can think of is punching it.

You have no control here.

Yes they saw something they shouldn't have and paid dearly for it.

>censorship
>iron curtain

Communism is bad mmmk.

Thank you kindly

These threads are so boring.. you have been doing this all year.

Studen loans don't just come along. You have to fucking sign them.

>all the rewards
>none of the responsibility
>leftists

take the meme flag off so we can identify you, the other user before you did, show some respect

>So you're asking everyone to trust Spencer automatically?
No, I'm asking that if you're making outlandish claims you should have good evidence for it.
>Can you tell me why Spencer deserves everyone's trust without question?
No one said he deserves everyone's trust. But the fact is that Richard Spencer has been in white nationalist circles and had these opinions since most posters on this board were in elementary school.

>show some respect

you first shill

First time for me
If you're tired just hide the thread like the other possessed husk told you to do

Only anti-whites are against Spencer.

Wealthy young Texas raised Republican has picture taken with wife of Republican president from Texas. This signifies virtually nothing to anyone with a triple digit IQ.

Only a manipulative Jew or a borderline retard sees this photo as significant.

> circles

And I'm supposed to give a fuck about his elitist circles why?

Only anti-whites are against Hillary.

Who have I disrespected?
A liar?
A Khazar Jew posing as something he is not?

Richard Spencer deserves no respect, and that's why I'm doing this

nice digits

>Just touch the frog pin whenever you're ready. Don't worry, he won't leave a bruise.

Oy vey

Wtf are you even talking about? I'm not demanding that you care about Spencer.

You have the stink of lying Jew all over you. I have never been that impressed with Spencer but the more rustled he makes creeps like you, the better he looks.

Posting in a shareblue gas lighting thread.

What did gay jew flash mean by this? At 2:05

youtube.com/watch?v=7rue2ho60hk&feature=youtu.be&t=125

you're only smelling yourself, dear kike

I am not the one trying to create division in our movement, Rabbi.

Richard Spencer is, that's what we're discussing.

>We can't assume that just because Spencer might be working with an alphabet agency that whatever that he's doing is automatically a bad thing

our politics are dissedent, everything is stand against is shilled for and controlled by the power that be. no you're gonna sit there and try hand wave the fact that the supposed leader of this dissedent movement is most likely a goverment agent/asset. the term controlled op is used as an insult here but you'll defend a man who fits that term perfectly? you are the definition of nu-Sup Forums, you are a weak link. get out or keep lurkung until you know the deal

cripplechan has called this guy controlled op since day one, same with the trsodomites and supprise supprise their host was stump dicking a kikess. even if i were to grant that spencer is 100 legit, he's not overly intellegent, he's a poor comunicator and evey thing he's attached his brand to has failed. he a rich kid faggot who wants to seem powerful, if he's not acting like a chode to discredit us.

Sup Forums has built the aut-right, not spencer, he was shilled for by the msm and weak willed normalfags like yoursepf accepted him with open arms

spencer is trash

You are not "discussing" anything. You are making false charges against Spencer because you think that will weaken the Alt-right. Fuck off Jew.

Bush allowed our brave men and women of the armed forces to fight against Iraq who had NOTHING to do with 9eleven.

If we wanted another compromised neoconservative we would have voted for Jebs goofy ass. The Bushes are a cancer and that pic proves to me that Spencer is controlled optics to defame the current president.

Now go shout "Hiel Trumptler" you fucking shill.

If I was Jewish like Richard Spencer is I wouldn't have bothered to make the thread

There you go running your mouth again.

Well then why can't we talk about him?

Prove that Richard Spencer is jewish right now you fucking shill.

If that pic honestly "proves" anything to you, you are too stupid to engage with.

No one said you can't talk about him. But if, while talking about him, you say something really dumb like "he is CIA" without providing good evidence people are going to call you out on it.

Thank you for sharing that

Blah blah insults and afraid of talking about something. I raised a theory. If you can't talk about it, that's your problem not mine.

>but you'll defend a man

Literally retarded.

>too may spelling errors to correct*