This Website should be nuked from space

And all the edge lords in it crucified.

Its the only way to be sure.

This will be the sixth time we have brought the world toward nuclear Armageddon, and we have become very efficient at making memes about it.

Please mark yourself in some way so that we can identify you when the time comes. I would recommend an anti-swastika on your forehead.

Lt. Ellis from UFO?

Yup.

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Nice taste. Had a real crush on her back in the day

Will the memes be backed up?

That would imply that good things happen to us, Sup Forums is eternal, it exists to make us suffer and thats why it'll never die

nukes aren't real and we haven't been to space

I think any heteronormative teenaged boy who saw that show crushed on her. Hell, my exwife did too.

Why did you capitalize website?

Indeed i would have liked to have crashed my Skydiver into her Moonbase if yaknowhattamean

Welcome aboard newfag it only gets better from now on

Come closer anons, check this out!

Die you filthy kike

If you need to silence your opposition, then you probably subscribe to a fragile ideology not based upon logic or reason.

Benedict Cumberbatch's mom stars in that show too

That's the right attitude. Welcome to Sup Forums

>hurr durr people that I disagree with must be silenced. Free speech for me but not for thee
People like you are just fucking cancer

Sure of what?

Don’t kill them they need to be studied think of the knowledge we could gain

Huh. That I did not know. First time I ever saw him was in that great episode of Spooks "Legitimate Targets" (Series 2 Episode 1). Always thought he was creepy looking.

Also:
1 post by this ID.

Soon shill.

It's a containment board.

Do you really want Sup Forumslacks flooding into your normie leftist sites after this place gets nuked and the diaspora begins?

You should really consider donating to Sup Forums.

>Nuking a website
HURR

Please destroy this site.
It contains a mass of insufferable people wallowing in self pity that can't decide if they hate themselves or the world more.
Make it so we are forced to go out and start talking to people face to face about the same things we talk about here. Nigger IQ. Half-breeds. The JQ.
Destroy the one thing that is containing all the pissed off people in this world who come here to shit post, maybe then instead of reposting memes, we'll go out into the real world and see what kind of difference we can make when we are forced out our echo chamber.
Do it.
I fucking dare you.

Col Virginia Lake was his mom's chatacter. Cant remember actresses name though. She was quite a looked tbqh

>Destroy an anime basket weaving forum site
>Destroy people posting on the site
Implying these two are equivalent is amusing

You sound a lot like an edgelord yourself.
Just close the browser, or I don't know, walk away from the screen or something.