Das right goys. When are you going to wear the crescent moon with a star as your sigil of honor?

Das right goys. When are you going to wear the crescent moon with a star as your sigil of honor?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moultrie_Flag
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The cross is a symbol of self oppression of Europeans with a bullshit Semitic self cucking religion

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moultrie_Flag
The only acceptable crescent.

>I believe this is real

>Christianity
>self-cucking
>jews trying to eradicate it

The absolute big mac logic.

Look it up, its real.

Also the flags of 100 nations that kicked them out for Jewry are all symbols of oppression. Also bacon, chimney stacks and foreskin.

Bump

wtf i love christianity now

A gay jew church of england priest???? God i hate england

Fuck off crypto kike

Church of England is similar to Catholicism. It's both irrelevant and almost Jewish as Judaism itself.

>illegally invade and occupy middle east to establish militant ethnostate.
>flag pictured
>"You must understand that the cross is a symbol of oppression."

Day of the battery acid is not going to be kind to these people.

Eternal (((anglo)))

Go suck off your nigger pope.

Get rapped by local imam

>Can't even form a relevant insult.

Reminder that according Christianity
>Jews are not special
>Jews have squandered every advantage granted to them
>Jews who are not Christians like the goyim are in active rebellion towards god
>Jews killed the savior

Christianity is a subversion of Judiaism by the goyim which undermines and disarms Jews.

this is fucking hilarious to me. You have leftist diaspora jews talking like this but you have jews in jizzrael giving christians tours and helping them at every step of the way. Shit is funny as fuck to me christians are fucked if they don't think the jew hasn't played them in every direction possible. I'm sure they are using you right now even the little Sup Forums chirstcucks lol

They should go fuck themselves

Reminder that, from a secular point of view, Christianity was started to remove the kikery from Judaism.

Let's leave it at that.