H-hey pol/, a-are we.. the bad guys?

H-hey pol/, a-are we.. the bad guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hn1VxaMEjRU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no, we are simply a shining Beacon of hope for all of mankind

if this is so bad why does it feel so good

Sup Forums is the last bastion of free thought in a world gone mad.
When the good guys become the bad guys the bad goys become the good guys.

bad is subjective.
To some Sup Forums appears 'bad', but to others Sup Forums appears good. It's almost like different people have different opinions or something...who knew?

Yes but our enemies too if that makes you feel better

3 types of people: dicks, pussies and assholes

yes and it's beautiful

>Sup Forums combats the globalist oligarchy, their army of brainwashed drones and dismantles their worldwide child abuse rings

Doesn't feel that way to me.

no we defend our interest like the othes defends theirs,dont be a faggot

But what if its all bullshit?

yes because you're a paid poster

Its not we are living in globalization our enemies want to destroy our people to implement a brave New world kinda deal slaving us for years. We are fighting (shitposting ) against that

No, we are the final boss of the internet

We are arbiters both for and against stupidity

Also you read way too far into a Taiwanese shadow puppet forum

According to the niggers and leftcuck news (buzzfeed and those niggers) yes.

We are a necessary evil in an age of madness.

we're irrelevant and so are the e-celebs we worship, none of us or them are in any positions of power

Sometimes I start to think so, then I see yet another one of those openly anti-white, anti-male cunts in the wild and my conviction is restored.

It is neither white nationalism nor the jews you should be fighting for. Islam will save the west like christianity saved Rome.

OP have you ever killed someone?
If not then the answer is no.

It really doesn't matter at this point
But if you think we're "the bad guys", just keep in mind that google has long removed its "don't be evil" policy.

you think niggers who rape pillage and murder everything are the good guys?

We’ve always been the good guys.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

uhhuh, keep believing that. Sup Forums hasn't succeeded in any of that. We were much better before trump and all that shit. All that you've succeeded in is bringing this board full of larping normies.

What is this 'we' cracker?

Not all of us are NatSoc clown fuckers.

youtube.com/watch?v=hn1VxaMEjRU

fuck you, shill copypasta-bot.
humans are tribal, and going it alone is retarded, as is waiting to be perfect or respected. fuck that! i do what is right, even when it is hard.
the more you shill me, the more racist i become.

The 56% meme got to me, ameribros. I just want to eat some Wendy's and have a good cry.