HQ Scans

HQ Scans

tieba.baidu.com/p/4874134391

High quality penetration paizuri!

who's that at the end chasing minister?

A pissed off Leone

So what happened there? Esdeath froze herself in a pillar of ice, thought of Tatsumi's smile in her last moments, died, then shattered with the ice? I was sort of looking forward to seeing her body being hung on the gates of the city high-profile. Guess AgK isn't that edgy anymore.

>Tatsumi is now a big-ass dragon
>Mine is still a petite lolita
Oh man, this is just like that one Bosshi doujin.

Wait, is she kill?

She's good and dead now.

wait, wasnt tatsumi put down?

>he didn't read the chapter
He's alive in the body of the Tyrant now.

Akame killed Tyrant, which was taking over Tatsumi's mind. So she killed the dragon's mind but not the body, which now belongs to Tatsumi. I think

Akame thought she killed Tatsumi, but I think Akame will probably die as a side effect of the drug.

Dead Esdeath for Thanksgiving.

>Tatsumi survived
>Leone survived
>Mine survived
>Kurome survived
>Wave survived
>Akame survived
Did Takahiro just saved christmas?

Best girl is dead now though, it's all meaningless.

But Mine and kurome are both alive.

My nigga of great taste.

But Tyrant is dead, best boy is gone.

>mine

There's having shit taste and there's that

>Esdeathfag still at it
I am laffin

So the poison just killed Tyrant and Mine has to deal with Tatsumi's dragon dick now?

>happy that worst girl is alive as a veg

Better than Mine, I would say.

>and Mine has to deal with Tatsumi's dragon dick now
Dai pinchi!

>Leone survived

thats all I care about, fuck the rest

She'll be awake for the finale.

You bet.

Esdeath freezes herself in a pillar and shatters

>the ice melts and suddenly there are numerous, smaller Esdeaths running around

Can't wait to see what she's going to do to the fat fuck

I hope Tatsumi's dick tears her to pieces and she dies beacuse of blood loss. She has no right to be alive while Esdeath is dead.

RIP Esdedu
RIP AgK

Too bad, Esdeathfag, she'll be just fine even when her womb's getting smashed by a dragon dick.

Mine is cute. CUTE

English translations when?

Why block it with a speech bubble?

>minefag fantasizing about his waifu getting smashed by dragon dick

Why am I not surprised?

That she is.

>English translations when?
We just don't know. Could be soon, could be later. I hope it's sooner.

Like the Aruka Clone army in Needless?

Tyrant didn't deserve to die.

Enslaved for thousands of years and was this close to getting freedom again.

Spoken by the Esdeathfag.

Her color scheme is terrible, and she's just not that interesting but then, almost all the characters aren't great; Rabac, Wave, and Kurome are probably the only ones who I like.

>thousands of years
The Empire's only been around for about a thousand years. Big fucking whoop to an immortal dragon, he had a great long life.

Better then getting smashed by akame's katana.

She looks good in pink.

That's a perfectly valid criticism and I can respect that; single colour schemes certainly are boring and Rabac, Wave and Kurome certainly were good.
But I'm a filthy tsunderefag so Mine gets bonus points for bias. Couple that with DFC and twintails and you start rocking my boat. I was always a sucker for pink hair too.

I never liked her design. There wasn't anything striking about her except for pumpkin, and she lacks color balance. She's too pink and frilly, especially for her occupation, and definitely for my eyes.

>especially for her occupation
the occupation that demands high risk, high reward? a striking outfit helps with that.

>She's too pink and frilly, especially for her occupation, and definitely for my eyes.
You could argue that it's on purpose though. The way pumpkin works, it would be ideal to stand out and draw attention to herself to up the danger levels for increased firepower.

Fuck you. The Dragon was known for eating.

Forced into being some faggot human's armor, it never got a chance to eat for a thousand years and it was this close to eating as much as it wants again only to fucking get body hijacked even though it is his own body in the first place yet some faggot steals his long awaited freedom.

If you're so eager about it you can watch it as well.

I'd let Akame rape my anus with Murasame.

>I'd let Akame rape my anus with Murasame.
With the hilt, I h-hope.

Blade first, am I right?

I guess that makes sense. None of the designs really seem to fit, I just rag on Mine because her design doesn't fit, and I don't like pink.

I mean, you got shit like dog master over here wearing a fucking clown nose (that doesn't even fit with the rest of his design like Champ) ruining what little dramatic tension there is.

Say what you want, but Mine (after Kurome) was one of the very few competent characters of this manga with actual character traits and development. You have to be a really blind Esdeathfag to not see this. (I also don't like her design though.)

I'm pretty sure that's intentional. It's to take the edge off a little.

It looks stupid as fuck.

I'm thinking it would've been way more dramatic and effective to have Tatsumi penetrate Esdeath. They've already fought twice beforehand, not to mention there's all that buildup and tension since the first volume. I think Akame was a crappy opponent for her.

There was also buildup and foreshadowing for having Akame take her down.

How's that would be any fun though?

You mean she would kill me first and then rape? Because then no, I want to feel every second, every moment while she shoves up deeper and deeper inside of me, only to get harder.

That's no edit.

Yeah, but it wasn't handled as effectively as Tatsumi vs Esdeath.

Yeah, I'll give you that, I'm just pointing it out. For what it's worth, I like how the fight itself went in the manga a lot more.

Here's how you fix it. Make Akame and Esdeath have a background together. Maybe Esdeath was her mentor or friend or something. Maybe Esdeath saved her and Kurome at one point while they were working with her.

If you wanted to make Esdeath more of a monster, make her the one responsible for some great tragedy in Akame's life and now she's sworn vengeance.

Then, pair off Esdeath against Akame throughout the manga. Give them conversations where the antagonize each other or talk about their pasts. Maybe show that Akame still has some respect for her (or hates her guts).

Then the final battle would have that emotional oomph that it was lacking.

She does unintentionally save them in zero.

ベア様サイコー!(≧∀≦)

> tatsumi survives
This is almost as bullshit as time freeze powers.
Hack writer caving in to waifufags.

What if he spends the rest of his life as a dragon?

That was what was going to happen since he became a dragon, he gor stabbed by the 1hit kill sword in the chest, he should be dead.

>Leone survived

I'm torn. Those tits say no but her fang says yes.

>implying Takahiro won't kill them in the final chapter

he wont. people crying about the deaths in the anime made him lose his balls, esdese probably last waifu to die.

>she killed the dragon's mind but not the body

Can this get more retarded than that?

Soooo Tats is gone forever or the autor will find a way to turn him back into a human?

Maybe if we had more chapters, then for even more retarded we could get Esdeath coming back as a sapient ice storm.

Tats will turn back into a human, Mine will wake up and the foreign nations that helped the moderate rebels wont betray their trust and turn the empire in a slave nation of second class citizens.

Why is everyone color coordinated?

Probably going to pull out a way for him to be human-sized again.

Man, for how much this series almost reveled in edgy shit it sure is looking like we're going to have a pretty happy end since Tatsumi and Mine get to be alive and together, Kurome and Wave get to be together, and even Leone is alive too compared to the anime.

Anime is the cancer route.
Manga is the shiiping and waifu route.
Simple as that.

>Esdeath a kill

Worst girl finally ded.

Didn't he turn human again the last time he almost went full dragon? I'm certain he'll go normal again.

Best case scenario; Tatsumi now has the ability to transform into a fucking dragon at will with complete control.

where were you when agame ga kill?

Manga's done everything better, really. Anime only really had the gold Incursio scene and even that was still worse than how the manga did that part.

Nope, manga did everything worst.

Not him, but no. Kill yourself.

You're fucking retarded.

You son are the new meme of 2016.

Why bicker about whether the Manga or Anime did it worse when both were shit? Everyone was hoping the anime would pick up with the manga's slack and correct its mistakes but Wild Hunt was meaningless (except making the emperor's teigu stronger, which is also meaningless), the only difference concerning the Esdeath vs Akame fight is that the manga actually uses the 10 teigu users + Akame and the 10,000 men Bossu predicted were needed and some other minor, irrelevant details. The biggest and most impactful difference is in who survived and who died.

Ya but in this chap. Akame see the dragon like Tats is lost. like the dragon is no loger Tats.

But if they killed a "god" that was exd they can make the teigu doctor fix him in some way.

BUT! the autor can just wake up mine and have her get a dragon pet thats no longer tats.

The dragon is still Tatsumi though. Tyrant was what was killed, leaving Tatsumi in the dragon's body.

>Tatsumi ends up Dragon'd

Fine with me, having him survive AND go back to normal would have been too much of a cop out.

Now we just have to avoid any last minute shock value twist on Christmas. Leone already survived death again, so I'd like to assume she's safe, but...

It's so fucking dumb I'm actually surprised it didn't happen. Especially with Dragon Ball Super around.

>Now we just have to avoid any last minute shock value twist on Christmas

Oho
>Dragontsumi is going to see vegetable Mine
>"M-mine..."
>She wakes up and starts speaking in Esdeath's voice
>"T-Tatsumi~!"
>She instantly freezes anyone around her
>"It looks my teigu's new trump card worked: ice bodyswap"
>Dragontsumi stutters, saying that this doesn't make sense, that it's not even an ice based power
>"Oh, but it is! Because I'm cold as ice, willing to sacrifice"
Badum-tsh
And the last panel is Minedeath carrying a dragon babby in her tummy.

>Akame ga Kill saving Christmas
>YuYuYu ruining Christmas
Takahiro works on mysterious ways

Christmas twist will be Akame is kill due to her powers, probably in Kurome's arms too.

>Akame ga Kill ends when Akame is Kill

P O T T E R Y

>Manga's done everything better, really
are you serious
> ice soldiers
> 1hkill sword doesnt 1hkill
> esdeath ices the whole continent
> wave comes back, then goes away
> jobbing Leone
> you can become the teigu now
what exactly was better than the anime? people surviving for bullshit reasons?

I just got back. Anyone want a translation?

Yeah

>It seems like you used your sword's curse to boost your own strength...
>Finally, a fight that's worth something.

>You're so irritating...