Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

Where did this jester come from? And why all the natives of the Land of Magic autistic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PVtZVn2mvI8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Off with her head.

Swim2 a cute.

Don't you have some Shufflins to bully Grim Heart?

Prism Cherry is Shit!!

Don't be mean to Prism Cherry the Pure Elements are a cute family, she doesn't deserve this. I just really want at least either Deluge or Quake to make it out

Autism is a requirement to be MS

Off with her head!

It's Ripple

REMIX!

How the fuck does this work?
Also, did anyone managed to contact the translator-kun and ask him how the hell does Stuntchika have two arms if she's actually mind-washed Rippled?

How does what work? That there are two Shufflins?

That can be fixed by having some connections in the LOM higher offices as seen with a MG becoming the 2nd Lapis after the 1st one put in the request.

And who could forget the angels who looked basically the same with some visual differences and had somewhat similar powers.

So this is like the Peaky Angels shtick?

Seems the later is a good possibility.

It works just like there are multiple Lapis Lazuline's generations

Nice try fake shit, I'm the real Shufflin!

You can't be real if you're dead though.

Are there any MGs with a hairstyle as ugly as the Shufflins?

Rude

>diamond
>spade
What if there's a Shufflin for each suit?

Isn't that literally her power?

I think he is talking about their outfit and the symbol in their eye.

Reminder Shufflin is worse than SwimSwim and Pukin combined

The weak should fear the strong.

She will never smile again will she?

>Collective Conscious.mp3 playing in my head when Shadow Gale put Pfle in totally-not-metal gear Excelsus.
>In the end of Arc, they show that Pfle actually can walk.
How strong is Pfle actually? Do you think writer will reveal that Pfle is actually stronger than Cranberry?

Just wait for Corpse Pucelle

I highly doubt that Pfle is stronger than Cranberry.
She in fact might be weaker than Pythie at that seeing as her ability isn't really anything special.

>Corpse Pucelle

I wonder if we will get a Magical Girl who's ability is some sort of Necromancy bullshit.

We don't even know if that boosted wheelchair is her real power. I mean do you remember what Shadow Gale can do? That wheelchair might just one of Gale's invention.

Shufflin was bullied harder than them, too.

>We don't even know if that boosted wheelchair is her real power
That would be the biggest ruse in all the series. And let's face it, there have been some ridiculous ruses already.

A GREAT DANCE BEAT

Leonetta was one

>Implying Nemurin isn't the final boss

>wanting to break snow white.

OF 52 SINGLE HITS!

LEONETTA PLEASES OLD MAN FOR MONEY! OH HOHOHOHOHO

>No Nemurin sleeping on a throne of skulls in a moat of blood with La Pucelle naked and collared, kneeling at her feet

It hurts

COMFY FOR THE COMFY GODDESS!
PILLOWS FOR PILLOW THRONE!

Nemurin's a good comfy girl user, she could kill other MGs in her dream like Freddy but she didn't do it and have a comfy drink with beautiful CM instead.

Considering she is an illegal MS.
This isn't too far off.

She just controling the corpse, I want necromancer with zombie Magical Girls.

ripperoni in cheese

Considering Shufflin is a spear user, perhaps we will get a scene where she gets decapitated and as soon as her attacker drops her guard, she switches to a higher number and impales her enemy from behind.

Real talk - who is more powerful than Nemurin in-series?

Everyday she's Shufflin'.

Basically any magical girl with "cutie" in her name.

I have some crazy theory that 'cutie' is title given to manly man or woman with rich military and martial background who become magical girls. Kinda like Big Boss except it's mass produce and for Mahou Shoujo.

Honestly, I wouldn't be that surprised if Cuties formed the majority of the LoM's military strength.

Though, I'm kinda getting more interested in knowing more history about the LoM.

Please tell me that ripple is going to survive
I have a feeling that top speed is going to die

Ripple survives

And your feelings are correct

Top speed death is nothing for me, but really hit me is when read Mao Pam die. I stressed and nearly drop the series

>Top speed death is nothing for me
She was abruptly ambushed and killed out of nowhere immediately after Top Girl and Ripple kill CM, so there wasn't that much time to react.

Best girls,all the others are pure shit

Agree with Cranberry but Disaster Diana is pure shit and a hag.

>Disaster Diana
who?

How's it feel knowing the most respectable magical girl in all of the Land of Magic, Cranberry, was killed by the most pathetic, weak, timid, dumbest dog in the history of the world?

Bet that really grinds your gears huh?

He was referring to Pincushion Pammy.

youtube.com/watch?v=PVtZVn2mvI8

Mary x Magicaloid "Magical Girls are Fools"
Hardgore Alice "Forget Me Not"
Cranberry "Lonely Song of the Forest"

Catastrophe Maggie

complex

Is Cranberry going to kill CM?

where can i fine the magical girls general thread

I want her to pass out on top of Souta in a drunken haze and for him to not move out of fear of waking her up

>the most respectable magical girl in all of the Land of Magic, Cranberry

Was she really that respectable? I remember most only thought of her as rather quiet, right?

Her and Fav are notable, respected members of the Human Resources department, which is why they always believe whatever her and Fav send in their reports.

How the fuck Fav was able to write away 100+ deaths as an accident is beyond me. The only thing she fucked up this time is letting Calamity Mary shoot up that goddamn highway. The LoM can't turn a blind eye to that shit.

Its not really hard to write up an unfortunate event, alternativly never tell LOM that the correct number chosen for that event and they would never connected it, after all it was just an unfortunate accident that happen in the same region. Right?

Alcoholic amanda

but why LOM or exam division didn't send someone to investigate after that highway event?

The news wrote it off as a terrorist attack and Fav still has to cover its own ass and reputation, so it probably pushed the highway event as such.

Everything moved quickly after that; I don't think they had the time

PEAKY WANDAFURU

This isn't magi-cool. This isn't magi-cool at all.

I'd try to counter with a better looking piece of fanart but there isn't that much peaky angels art to work with

I don't mind La Pucelle dominating in the fanart department at all

Guns or roses when?

The Memories of the Blue Magical Girl next. So we can see Lapis real story

What does Osk mean?

At this rate we will never get To Surpass the Devil. Who cares about Lapis, I need more Mao Pam.

translator kun want to finish volume 4 first. only 4 chapter left

>Who cares about Lapis
Me

Which Lapis? First or second? Also how old is Cranberry anyway?

>Who cares about Lapis
Fuck you. Lappy is cute and deserved better. SHE DIDN'T HAVE TO DIE. FUCK YOU KEEK YOU STUPID BITCH.

second lapis probably, Cranberry age probably around Marika. 20-30 years old

>Featuring: The First Lapis Lazuline, The Second Lapis Lazuline, The Third Lapis Lazuline

JOKERS spoilers. Anons that are reading past the translations please respond
Did Princess Deluge become an authentic magical girl after she got taken in the LOM? Or is she stuck being a manmade mg taking pills to maintain her mg form?

so peaceful days when?

I kinda like how some magical girl names become dynastic, kinda like western superheroes like The Flash.

The First is just retired now, right? Sipping on barley tea every morning from her fancy porch somewhere?

>spoiler
Keek is a shit, Lapis did nothing wrong.
>her dad has to live alone now
KEEK IS A SHIT

I thought Cranberry is like hundreds years old because Lapis the 2nd said that her senpai had become Magical Girls for hundred years?

peaceful days volume last, probably after short story Episodes Φ

not possible, is she hundred years how can that crazy Marika easily have fair fight against Cramberry.

As sad as it is, at least Detick Bell did not have to see Lapis suffer.

I know this sounds crazy but what if Cranberry and CM were lovers or something like that?
Damn i´m going to sleep.

The way I take it is, both Marika and Cranberry should be around 30 years old in human age but have long been magical girls over hundreds of years.
After spending most of their time, or in Cranberry's case completely, in magical girl form, they haven't aged much during so long.
I guess that's why after 4 years from Unmarked to JOKERS, Koyuki still looks basically the same due to how much time she has started to spend in Magical Girl form without transforming back to her human self.

CM was Cranberry's first student out of the ones taking part in the selection.

Marika is just that strong. Seriously you don't fuck with flower girl. Also Yuuka and Marika cross over when?

They doesn't seem so close in Zombie Western.

Koyuki's physically 14/15, but 18 legally?

That seems to be the case. But it's not like it makes much of a difference since the age doesn't really start to show after she goes pass the cake limit.