Degeneracy, nu-male, etc

Just throw in whatever degeneracy or nu-male shit you got

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7rue2ho60hk&feature=youtu.be&t=125
youtube.com/watch?v=X3-_KZExlJ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Degeneracy you say?

Nu male

I'm no hardcore christ lover but isn't it a bit of a coincidence that atheism spawns degeneracy?

Varg did nothing wrong.

It's those fucking microbrews. Faggot hipsters can't brew a good goddamn beer, so they dump in a fuck tonne of hops to mask it. It still tastes like shit, but wanna-be connoisseurs suck it up and pretend to like it to look hip. Little do they know that hops contains estrogenic compounds. You start drinking microbrews and before you know it you'll be a fat little numale house-husband cuck, just like a cat or dog that got neutered, you'll become androgynous and get fat.

>PLOT TWIST: The school is renting lab equipment from the KKK

These people should be given a month to show progress. If none is shown, execute them.

>the "You would had prevented this" face

this is the reason why these people exist, chonk popularised furry shit, mlp shit, traps, in part pedo acceptance

Who's going to push the button?

Truth.

>Sup Forums is suddenly anti-Varg

???

Have a friend who started drinking a fuckload of the stuff a year ago and now he's starting to turn leftist.

Gay jew Flash interviews jew Wonder Woman and talks about evil whites at 2:05

youtube.com/watch?v=7rue2ho60hk&feature=youtu.be&t=125

How can anyone be this bluepilled and cucked? Hell, not even THOSE adjectives truly describe this cancer. Holy god fuck, I mean I know they're kikes, but still!

>I know they're kikes but
you still don't get it, do you?

you will some day

Yeah. Black metal is good as shit

This is not atheism.
Most of us here in Japan are atheists -- in awe of the universe, but not actually believing in a deity or any magic story.

This is a special brand of retardation that can only be created by people who really hate themselves deep inside.

The face says it all

DEFEND YOUR MANHOOD, GUARD YOUR HEALTH

Who was this?
Would totally be curious to read that blog now.

This is why my sister (with one masters degree in genetic engineering and another masters degree in dietary science) left the dietary medicine program that she started at a hospital in Tysons Corner, VA. Nobody actually wanted help, they basically wanted a "skinny pill".

Then she did cancer and HIV vaccine research. And saw all that blow the fuck up because of grant shenanigans after years of government encroachment and the grant game getting rigged even worse than it already was.

So now she's finally reached level fuck-all and own and runs an angus beef ranch system spanning from Ohio to Texas while her husband does evil research for Johnson & Johnson making crazy bank.

You just can't help these fucking people. They are totally shit.

(And yes, flag, I am in Japan -- where I live and work, quite removed from self-loathing pieces of shit like the dyke in the NHS frames.)

Here is the cure

THIS.

I remember circa2004 or so, Dogfishhead released their 90 minute IPA or whatever, and holy shit, it was hoppy AF, but it was new, and it was good.

Five years later EVERYONE is killing their beer with too much hops. Now I make own beer. I know hops are related to marijuana; maybe a connection there with hop overkill and degeneracy+estrogen?

Shit I never thought of that, but good point. Some of the wheat ones and the pilsners are pretty good. I can't stand that overhopped IPA shit though.

careful with that stuff user.

super aids coming soon

fat fucks like him would make good feed for prison niggers

HETEROPATRIARCHY YOUR WRATH UPON THIS WORLD IS OVER

There are a few IPAs that I got hooked on in the US, actually. Once you find the bitter aftertaste favorable it really is quite nice -- but only after the meal, like Awamori here.

But before the meal... something more hearty, the "bread in a glass" sort of beer.

Anyway, I was very happy to visit America earlier this year and discover that despite the prevalence of numen in the beer scene, American beer has now totally blown away most European brew I've had over the last five years or so. There is some really fine stuff out there.

Unfortunately it is conflated (but not a direct part of) the "craft" scene that is flooded with Lefty fags. That's just the market right now. But in Phoenix, Austin and Fort Worth in particular I found some grounded, normal, based folks making some of the greatest beer I've ever had.

On the other hand... grabbing a random sample from the "craft" section yields about 90% utter shit. This is the price of experimentation. 90% of it won't last the year and be replaced until someone manages to stumble on a new great recipe.

That falls in line with my (extended) version of Sturgeon's Law:
> 90% of everything is crap
> 99% of people are crap

The soyboy is immunized against all dangers. One may call him a numale, degenerate, beta, faggot, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a soyboy and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

luckily I only consume shit tier brews with minimal hops and makes me more right wing with every beer
>not memeing

>default

Kek same here senpai

Unlike many Burgers I've travelled internationally, and I will say without a hint of shame the best beer I've ever tasted has come from Leafland.

Varg is anti Sup Forums

>the quintessential numale

BPS?

Atheism spawns degeneracy because it leaves no framework for morality and virtue.
If your morality and values aren't grounded in God, and in the eternal, you're reduced to leftie, utilitarian cuckoldry. It's what spawned the modern liberal nu-male movement, it's what spawned SJWism and faggot culture, and it's what spawned Communism.
Separation from God is Hell.
t. Christian

h-h-hetero p-p-patriachy you'r w-w-wrath on this world is

>filenames
>/r/CringeAnarchy
>/r/CringeAnarchy
>/r/CringeAnarchy
>/r/rage
>/r/rage
pulling these straight from the reddit api?

plebshit.com/r/CringeAnarchy/comments/5q3gd3/the_kkk_strikes_again/
plebshit.com/r/rage/comments/2isk8c/seriously_how_is_this_his_problem/
plebshit.com/r/CringeAnarchy/comments/4ud7xv/sjw_gets_offended_by_healthy_postworkout_snack/
plebshit.com/r/CringeAnarchy/comments/4ter77/blm_supporter_quickly_turns_around_on_her_own/
plebshit.com/r/rage/comments/1qslg8/oh_im_sure_he_loves_it/

Like Alex Jones said they are either goblins or chicken necked guys.

>666
Scary Digits

my boner is aroused
but my brain is disgusted

fucking roasties man

This is hilarious. We should all convert to judaism to see their reactions. Natsoc jews

my nigga

I really only support the death penalty for murder, but I think whoever was behind and okayed this would be a fine exception.

I tell you OP few images piss me the fuck off as much as seeing that disgusting creature reading to pre schoolers. WTF is wrong with our society???

what the actual fuck

i threw up in my mouth

more

oi

b-but... muh anceturz!!!

What kind of garbage is this from?

Wtf
Explain

Nazis watch out!

what's the context?

where is this from?

I'd shot the producers, executives and anyone who greenlit this

I'd bitchslap her, or cuntslap her

was that General Lee??? holy fuck

>mfw

Its a fucking trap...

Now I understad why Han Solo joined the Rebels...

Only watch this if you wanna get mad with anger
youtube.com/watch?v=X3-_KZExlJ0

Teaspoon of that in your asshole and you'll be dead in a week