Was killing her really necessary at that point? Or were her wounds already fatal and it was euthanasia? I mean...

Was killing her really necessary at that point? Or were her wounds already fatal and it was euthanasia? I mean, plenty of characters spat out blood and managed to survive afterwards. Not that I'm attached to the character in question, just confused.

Other urls found in this thread:

tieba.baidu.com/p/4869182371
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

StasiSubs?

She got all kinds of fucked up there, dude. She was a goner.

Looks like flesh wounds to me. Was this scene anime only? Can't seem to locate the game CG.

meh, alternative was better than this shit.

Yes it was anime original. And yeah she was probably dying anyway. What was actually unnecessary was the shield bash in the first place, she was already disabled, but its not the only fucked up and nonsensical part of the anime.

She gets an ass shot in her suit instead.

He means Kirke's ass.

Located the CG, the scene happened outside their TSFs.

God damn, Kirke has a fat ass.

From the Jap comments, Kirke's ass was anime original that was then made canon in the VN.

She was probably going to suffer for a few more minutes and choke on her own blood or something. He made the right call I guess.

Did someone actually sub the show, I don't remember.

DAT ASS UNF!

Commie

I thought all they mostly do is edit cruchyroll subs.

If you mean the Lise execution scene in the VN, yeah it was pretty different.

That's Inghild, not Lise.

This isn't even half as bad as Pham's scene.

Yes, they do it so they can do this. I unironically DL'd theirs because I thought it would be funny.

I get it but Pham's death was instant, Inghild lingered in pain for quite a while.

Didn't they do TE too?

Aw shit, you're right. I don't even remember this character.

She's like a mini-Pham. I wish she stayed around longer.

I think I liked SM's TSF animations better.

Inghild passed out and suffered major brain injuries. She wasn't really aware of anything after Grappler-kun.

The worst, most painful deaths in SM will always be Vivi and Beatrix.

Don't think Beatrix death was that painful. She dies pretty quick and her body would probably fall into shock and wouldn't feel that much.

No it wasn't necessary. None of it was necessary. Saving Lise's life and getting out of East Germany was necessary.

That ass.

I would go to war for that ass.

So many Kirke ass shots all of a sudden, not that I'm complaining.

The LN describes Beatrix as sounding like she's in exceptional, horrific pain that she should have passed out from.

The VN and anime don't really contradict this either.

The only complaint I'd have is why she and Katia were the only ones with fan service shots? It's like Watanabe wanted to piss people off.

Besides, when you look at Kirke's design, you don't think "fanservice" character.

no it doesn't. stop making shit up.

Should've been insta-kill but I guess plot demands a final speech/last words or it'll look more anti-climactic.

It makes slightly more sense in the LN since she was immobilized and lying on the ground when Theo stabbed her.

If Beatrix somehow miraculously didn't die from Theo entering her initially, hitting the ground with his huge rod wedged firmly in her would have.

She was Pham before Theo knew Pham. Remember her, treasure her.

Theo certainly did.

Probably cause she looked like his imouto.

Theodor is kinda shredded. Why didn't he try harder to romance the captain with those pecs?

who would win in a fistfight?

As a TSF pilot, you kind of have to be in great shape, and have to be a good fighter inside or outside of a TSF.

Yuuya "Fuck Yeah America" Bridges.

Takeru. It's been established that with the way TSFs are designed (from space exosuits that mimic your body movements) that your skill inside of a TSF would translate to fighting skill outside of it.

It's why Lise, Master, Christopher, and Sandek are so operator.

Okay, I just need to say this. Annett is the worst character in this show. Fucking useless stupid bitch that effectively caused the deaths of three characters.

Annet is canonically pretty dumb. She was the only 666th member who never picked up on the whole rebellion thing until after she was captured, and dragged Inghilde (who was kind, passive, and meek) into the military because she thought it would be fun.

I hate Axmann the most, the smug asshole didn't get a painful enough end.

>Not that I'm attached to the character in question
Well screw you too, she's been through hell she don't need your approval.

Axmann was smug till the end. We're expected to hate Axmann because that's his role, but Annet is different. I can't remember the last time I was this pissed off at a sub-character from the MC's team. Couldn't even enjoy the final scenes watching this.

Well, not always so smug.

The LN said that it was obvious to Theo that she was dying in her cockpit. If anything, the anime was ironically more accurate with keeping her voice sounding "husky" with sharp, deep breathing after penetration.

I don't dislike or blame Annett for anything she might have indirectly caused. It's not her fault, she seems like a "victim" kind of character to me who needs support from other characters but can also share in their pain too.

I thought she'd die shortly after Inghild but ironically she doesn't.

Look at this perfect example, why the fuck would you pass the gun to your comrade rather than shoot the fucker right then and there?

She, Kirke, and Gretel survive all three routes.
Iris and Katia survive two.
Pham, Lise, and Sylwia only survive only one.
Walther, Farka, and Beatrix die no matter what.

The writer is a hack and wants to kill all your waifus.

But seriously, Irisdina has better range and accuracy of hitting him anyway with a weapon like that. Axmann was probably moving like a baboon and I bet you Annett would have missed and shot Irisdina in the leg or something.

Annett deserves hugs.

Fair enough, she would probably be inaccurate as fuck even though she belongs to the strongest TSF squad.

Hugs from BETAs, yes.

There are many opportunity to rehab his sister from the brainwash but he choice unwise decision. .

>Fair enough, she would probably be inaccurate as fuck even though she belongs to the strongest TSF squad.
Well I don't see a contradiction if that's what you're implying. I mean wasn't Gretel a shitty pilot but they sent her out anyways?

Gretel was an average pilot in an exceptional unit.

The only reason Gretel is there is because the squad required a zampolit.

Most of the named kills in schwarzesmarken arent really necessary. Its like they have a rule against pows.

I dunno, I see it and yet I don't. But more than looks, no, it's her demeanor that made her so impactful in his life. Both Anette and Theo were utterly devastated by her death.

Top Gun, according to six random women in Alaska!

This is the ML world. The side effect of utter devastation from alien invasion is everyone is apparently ripped.

This. Every iteration of her death and the events leading to it is a senselessly painful waste. This is best Theo.

Kurogane is has very good stamina and is very strong. He went through basic training thousands of time. He cloud beat up gate guards without a problem and not break a sweat when running for miles while carrying a heavy machine gun he even got training from Meiya in CQC. He could probably take on Theo and Yuuya at the same time and win.

Where in Germany would you take Irisdina on a date?

>Two purged threads in two days
New Janitor or something?

Watanabe let Fuckboi live though, and didn't even imply the general purges afterwards.

He's still a bloody idiot though.

I'd ask her to show me around. I'm not familiar with Germany.

How could he have convinced her to help him kill Beatrix and save East Germany?

>Watanabe let Fuckboi live though, and didn't even imply the general purges afterwards.
What purges?

>Inhild and Lise
>Long blonde hair with twintails and ribbons
>Lise was a sweet little angel that came into his life and taught him what love is. Saw through the edgy shell he developed as a defense mechanism and loved him for who he really was on the inside. Is later violently torn away from him and presumed killed, causing him to retreat back into himself
>Inghild later comes into his life as a sweet little angel that shows him unconditional compassion. Is later violently torn out of his life as well and confirmed dead, wrecking Anette and causing his downward spiral to quicken

There are similarities both in looks and demeanor if you look for them.

>He's still a bloody idiot though.

The kill all the Stasi and collaborators purge. Seeing that it would mean between 100.000 and 1.500.000 deaths at human hands, there is a reason there are still two germanies by 2000. But we only learned of that this week.

Just like we learned that In Universe Beatrix and the Stasi are considered worse than Hitler.Even though Beatrix did nothing wrong.

>Just like we learned that In Universe Beatrix and the Stasi are considered worse than Hitler.

That's probably only at the beginning when things were still going OK. After shit hits the fan after few months they will start to look for people to blame. And they will blame rebels and Katia faction

I think they mostly went after the actual stasi and the politicians who had latched onto them. Only the biggest civilian collaborators were fucked over. Still, it's not good for reunification, as there's a crapload of angry and desperate loyalist/stasi holding out who'll now fight to the death.

It's rather ironic that it seems like the 666th and Holzer Battalion take on a role not that far from the Werewolves in suppressing anti-government dissenters.

tieba.baidu.com/p/4869182371

Or they could just take Suzy's view that the stasi were the ones who created the conditions that weakened East Germany and Katia's government was mostly blameless.

That's not how it works. They will blame someone who is still alive.

Okay but reincarnating a ton of times doesn't mean you can become a Super Saiyan when it comes to fighting. He can't magically make his body surpass it's previous limits. He doesn't learn new fighting styles every single reincarnation, and even if he did, his body always resets back to the first day. If we compare pure fighting experience between the three dudes, Theo may win, as in age terms and the variety of people's they've fought, he's been fighting the longest, ever since he was an orphan. So while Takeru may reincarnate a lot, he still is fighting the same battles over and over again. Yuuya it's sort of an unknown how he would rank, but he picks up on CQC VERY quickly, and presumably his mother learned at least some fighting and sword skills from his father. He certainly also gets into fights a lot from his childhood onwards.

It's a tough call. In terms of overall time spent meleeing and experience, Takeru obviously takes the top spot - but again, same enemies, same limits, so his ceiling is much lower over the time frame of his action. If we look at it from pure adaptability and diversity of styles/opponents and actual time spent fighting and body conditioning, both Theo and Yuuya beat him easily, especially since they were born into that world.

Pham probably could beat up all of them.

There are, though again, differences, especially if you put Pham in the picture. But on surface I agree with the assessment.

>Saving used goods.

Yes, yes she does!

NO.

Anette haters should be shot.

She's a good girl trying to hold the world on her shoulders.

Stasimoto is the WORST GIRL

Stasimoto deserved EVERYTHING SHE GOT

We are GLAD STASIMOTO DIED

>liking stupidest pilot
>being stupid

How can she be so cute?

No one ever gave her a chance. Until someone finally did. More for him.

>. Fucking useless stupid bitch that effectively caused the deaths of three characters.
Proof?

West Germany superior once again

She didn't mean to! She was just trying her best dammit!

Stop beating her up over it. As much as you hate her, you can't hate her as much as she hates herself.

While that's objective statement to a subjective matter, you at least have merit.

dirtbag got what was coming to her

Nomenklatura girls > Aristocracy girls >Pleb girls

If she gets that wet over just thoughts of those planes, how wet would she get over Yuuya, who was on the Raptor development team, and on the Shirunai MkII development team, and ends up also flying the Berkut and Black Widow?

Irisdina is a dumb whore who deserves to be raped and beaten

She is one of the best you fool. She's easily one of the top melee in Europe. Assuming she lives till the present, she's easily one of the top pilots in the entire world.

She's in love. And always wanted to be.

Fuccboi was alive before SM was even started mang.

To the top of the Flak Tower. We can look out on Berlin.

I was going to say the sandy beaches of Prussia.

;_;

Whorehouse, where she belongs.

Give her some credit. After the Second Battle of Britain. She made it that far. Good girl, you did well.

That's plenty of years yet for Theo to find her passed out outside L O N D O N. He'll fix her up, and they'll get married in the end.

Anette by 2001 ends up having an interesting life, trying to juggle raising their twenty four children and being a top ace pilot in a Typhoon with her classic Type-77 blade.

>Anette by 2001 ends up having an interesting life, trying to juggle raising their twenty four children and being a top ace pilot in a Typhoon with her classic Type-77 blade.
Those are some big dreams you have user, Anette must have given you some of her drugs.

They're both useless whores who should be raped for weeks.
Why didn't this stupid bitch shoot Whoreisdina instead? No one would mourn that useless blonde cunt anyway.

You're right. Thirty six children, my bad. Forgot about twins and quadruplets .

There there. Who's a good girl Annette? Yes, you are!