HELP ME HUNT A LEFTIST IG DOXXER

She found me on IG, saw my views, doxxed me until she found my girlfriend, then doxxed my gf, emailing corporate at her work, claiming my gf is with a "right wing terrorist"

Known aliases: @Ladydarkfire (IG & Twitter) LadyWendyMay, Masaya Silverwynde, [email protected]

nypa

1-nypa
2-gibs no proofs
3-namefag
4-meme flag
sorry bud...sage

maybe if u post ur gf tits

sounds like you deserve it you fucking douchebag

Fuck off kike

Lol sounds like you got owned by a leftist woman. Your must kill yourself to salvage your honour.

fuck off kid you need to learn to cover your tracks far better in the future.

Step your shit up or get the fuck out.

Not your personal army.

Say you've been getting blackmailed for money and it's all lies and fabrications. Also have better online security. Be very careful of your different online accounts being linked together.

Sup Forums will sit and shitpost and LARP all day long but when it comes time to help one of their own against the leftist menace, you're SOL buddy. I'd get your back but my autism isn't weaponized.

NO NO NO THIS DOESN'T GO HERE LET ME HELP YOU
IF YOU REVEAL YOUR POWERLEVEL ON SOCIAL MEDIA YOU ARE LITERALLY RETARDED AND DARWINIAN EVOLUTION WILL ENSURE THAT YOUR SAD DNA WILL BE EXPUNGED FROM SOCIETY. DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN AND LURK UNTIL YOU LEARN THE RULES.

>(hue)

Why would she doxx you for no reason what are you leaving out?

If you have proof sue her for blackmail or Libel/slander

I agree with you completely, but in the meantime we can fuck with her- if you can't hack it fuck off

That's fine, and this will not happen ever again, but let's fuck her up. That's all I'm saying.

go on cripplechan retard

It's in the wrong place I understand, and I will lurk heavy in the future, and neatly tie up all current arrangements, but let's fucking get her for this shit.

Sup Forums is not made to harass and bully people anonymously online.

This is a Micronesian Sock Puppet Repair Support site specifically for for LGBTTQII!+? veterans of foreign wars. Please leave.

mods! remove this "gentleman".

GREAT POINT! There was a video on IG where some illegals were protesting DACA, and were blocking the road and a car was getting through, and the illegals were attacking the car. I posted something to the effect of "these stupid fat bitches need to get the fuck outta the road, I would've gone through as well, either become part of this country or get the fuck out"

>leaving yourself open to being doxed
Not your personal army, faggot. This is you're own fault.

>posting Sup Forums shit on Retardgram
You were asking for it.

start a kickstarter for "Creation of an international Registry of Leftist Doxxers".

>you're own fault

Jesus is everyone posting from America a literal 80IQ nigger?

>>IG
stop being a socialfag anyway

normies don't give a shit about your opinion even less via social.

quit shouting louder in echo chambers, it doesn't work that way.

I'm not here for my own personal army, faggot. I'm here to appeal to like minded fucks and their sense of truth and justice

nypa means not your personal army, newfag. Post some proof and maybe Sup Forums will help, but probably still no. Also no one wants to help a fucking memeflagger, especially not a kekistani-cringe-faggot. lurk moar