FUCK WHY IS HE SUCH A FUCKING RETARD

FUCK WHY IS HE SUCH A FUCKING RETARD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7pOrWrh9xqM?t=18s
youtu.be/2Z9Hvo7p8Dw
youtube.com/watch?v=o6bxWNl3Iyc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's right though... Why are niggers so ungrateful?

>confirmed 1500+ sealed indictments
It's a distraction you fuckwit. The swamp will be drained next week.

>LaVar Ball

He should've named his son Basket.

Well he's not wrong.

Those 1500 indictments are for Sup Forums users.

I fail to see where the wrong is

>FUCK WHY IS HE SUCH A FUCKING RETARD
I know, This LaVar asshole sucks

oh shit

FUCK HE JUST TWEETED THIS OUT

WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM THATS SO MEAN AND UNPRESIDENTIAL

Hillary's has already been unsealed

Figures Sweden (Faggotland) would post these horrible and very lame meme's... sad!

the absolute madman. but for real he should have just left those niggers to rot in a chinese jail in the first place. Never should have got involved.

Swede cuck, we have ID's on this board. Stop shilling.

he will stop when the he hears the call to prayer.

>be nigger
>steal in a foreign country
>president bails you out
>need to be guilted into thanking him for that
>dad is an ungrateful shit that cant recognize a good thing

Hope China changes its mind and asks for them to be extradited just for the ensuing asscatastrophe. Literally all they had to do was say 'thanks senpai' and this wouldnt even be news

Liberals mad because they have no one who can shitpost as good as Trump. Sometimes I think Trump is an oldfag that mastered the craft on Sup Forums.

> tfw he tweets again about this

>be nigger named "Ball"
>go to china
>go shoplifting
>get caught
>have the president bail you out so you don't get your anus excavated by the Yakuza for the next 10 years
and Trump is the retard?

See? Just wait until the financial happening on the 22nd (anniversary of JFK assassination)

This wouldn't surprise me at this point.

DJT just got RP'd on the NQ

>/leftypol/ concern trolling
Fuck off.

these are pretty good
keep em coming fellow hilldawgs!

youtu.be/7pOrWrh9xqM?t=18s

There Hillary memes are pretty good. Why can't the alt-right meem?

I'm very surprised niggers don't love him, he acts like Black Bush from Chappelles Show and niggers loved him before he ran for Burger King

youtu.be/2Z9Hvo7p8Dw

BEGONE LEGION!

*Ratatatatat*

if you get five to ten years it indeed is a big deal for them

fpbp

Exactly... it's unbelievable that OP and faggots are actually defending the mongrel and his coal burning wife..

>wasting that much time and money on Sup Forums users

If his son was dying and trump was the only one who could save his life he would let his son die.

really makes me think.

to release them and have them thank you later only for you to say that you should have kept them jail is uncalled for

theres no way anyone can justify this out in public

Sage faggot threads

>LiAngelo

>China
>yakuza

Germany, I...

It would be cheaper to buy the site and take it down.

Its because he is disgustingly obese and that is cutting off power to his brain. However in this example his tard rage is well placed

I love this man.

He's a nigger, what else would you expect?

>tfw will never get to thank senpai Trump for bailing you out of a pickle

Thank god

He should have left them in jail. They won't learn their lesson otherwise and they will probably gloat about it.

life imitates art in some strange ways"

youtube.com/watch?v=o6bxWNl3Iyc

i suppose they have more Yakuza imprisoned in China than in Japan senpai
because mafia and all

Noice. This is a good high-profile redpill on the nigger question. Whites have been helping nigs for years while they continue to commit crimes and never show gratitude. The sooner the white cucks realize niggers are subhuman, the better.

This

From your lips to God's ears Satan

god i love hilldawg memes

Your larp will end soon

SHAME

I hope that's the case. My family has a line of grade A lawyers that are always willing to work pro bono if anything ever happens. Hell just because my Grandfather was a lawyer means my Dad has a lawyer on retainer

Are they going to be charged for shoplifting still?

Triad. You mean Triad.

The average person agrees with him though and Trump will win just like with the NFL. The tweet is still obnoxious though.

Your life will end soon, Skippy.

I know, we should just let all the niggers into China and just have them start stealing shit

But seriously we can't let this Trump have access to the nuclear codes

He's not. He's saying what everyone was already thinking, as usual.

Dave Chappelle is really great, he actually went back too instead of conforming to the jew

You're retarded if you think any politicians will face punishment for their crimes

He is here.

>FUCK WHY AM I SUCH A FUCKING RETARD

Good question

my god the madman ahaha.
every day i smile when i know this mans the president. its too bad the ride will only be for 7 more years.

>china
>yakuza

you are retarded

You mean like Anthony Weiner? I genuinely feel sorry for people like you, but everything will be okay. The surprise is going to be just as fun to watch as election night. Those of us who've had our horse blinders removed saw it coming a mile away.

stop the embarrassing larping you fag

was gonna say, micheal jackson did that, but nope.

But he's right.

Should have let those ungrateful niggers rot.

The negro is immunized against all dangers; one may call him a nigger, coon, spook, thug. It all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a small baller and you will astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out!"
- Donald Trump

>thinking chinese cartel members sit in chinese prisons

im pretty sure what trump just said was more embaressing.

Thas one based mother fucker....

1500 indictments at that court. That doesn’t mean they are all related you fucking nigger

Genius tweet. Not only will the media blast this, espn will blast this. When the media blows up, theres two things people will remember.
1. Trump freed the athletes
2. The Ball name is now forever linked to shoplifters

1500 indictments at that court. That doesn’t mean they are all related you fucking nigger faggot

Thought this was fake because of the nigger meme names desu.

1500+ total in courts across the country. The most there has ever been at one time before this was 250ish across the country

You realize Anthony Weiner got off incredibly light for something that would put normal people in jail for a decade minimum

Omg hahahahaha Trump is the greatest!

Because his laptop compromised Huma and Hillary. His sentence was the result of a plea bargain.

>MUH 4D CHESS HUR HUR HUR
How does it feel to be so delusional?

hello white rabbit

Soon even if your net nigger ball will be destroyed by kneeling and chimping.

I agree, it is pretty embarrassing that he's trying to take credit for saving niggers from jail. What was he thinking?

isn't .org US property? they could just imminent domain this shit.

China is probably the most redpilled nation on earth desu.