Heated Discussion over at T_D

Ethno-nationalists vs. civic nationalists (and guy with Israeli flair) are going back and forth:
>reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7e3o1e/faith_goldy_takes_the_final_redpill/

Might as well drop some redpills if you've got the chance

Faith is a Jewish shill

Bump. This guy can't be serious....

Yeah calling for ethno-nationlism rather than civic nationlism...Because that's the ideology that the Jews are trying to enforce upon whitey...

(((CIVIC NATIONALISM)))

AMERICA WILL NEVER BE A ETHNONATIONALIST STATE

THE ONLY REASON THEY MAKE THI ETHNO BULLSHIT ARGUMENT IS TO DRAW PARALLELS TO ISRAEL SO THAT THEY BRAINWASH SUPPORTERS TO SUPPORT ISRAEL

FUCK JEWS

I swear to that thread just got (((raided))). It needs some redpills dropped in there

>IDENTITY POLITICS IS BAD
>BY THE WAY WE NEED A WHITE ETHNOSTATE
The absolute state of western reactionaries.

>Amerimutt wants a wh*Te ethno-state

That's one of the dumbest thing's I've ever heard him in my life.
>Hey guys, don't adopt ethnonationalism, because if you do, you won't end up doing anything and you'll just end up helping the Jews

That's right up there with, "If you kill your enemies, they win." I'm not saying that America will become a 100% ethno-nationalist state. I'm just saying that America can guide itself with some ethno-nationalist type principles to best ensure that whites stay the majority

that's an interesting flag

Whatever, he's not an issue in my opinion. It's more the guy from this picture and his minions upvoting him

I dont think that is what is being said at all. I take it to mean, hey this is an issue that we might should consider. There is mo advocating for a white ethnostate, just that it is a fact of matter. The facts show it. Sperm count reduction because of soyboys, birth rate declining, massive immigration policies. Thats facts. Saying that we need a white safe space BECAUSE of those and that that we should stop those practices BECAUSE of that specific white ethnostate issue is identity politics.

MAGA

Kek, the only poster in that thread with Isreali flair is the most vehemently against ethnic nationalism. The memes are becoming real.

Lmao, that fucking kike.

It would be easier to convince an ethnonationalist state to stop supporting foreign powers than to continue on the track of civic nationalism and globalization.

I honestly thought for a couple minutes that the Israeli poster was one of /ourguys/. I thought it was someone deliberately posting absurd comments with an Israeli flair as a false flag of sorts.

But no...that poster is completely serious and has no sense of irony whatsoever

you guys realize the only way to start a brown holocaust is to let them flood into our country right?

I'm still not convinced he's not