Kraut/pol/ and AfD-General - MEME WARS - Das Reich schlägt zurück Edition

BREAKING: The formation of a 'Jamaika' coalition in Germany has failed. The neoliberal FDP ended talks with Merkels cuckservative CDU/CSU and the Greens. This means a new election is likely to happen and it's time for us to start shitposting again.

Article in English: reuters.com/...germany.../german-parties-at-pain-threshold-on-immigration-in-coalition-talks-idUSKBN1DJ0I3

Things to do:
>get me the OP links and look which are still usefull
>soon mine the salt of the German press complaining about FDP 'helping' AfD

Other urls found in this thread:

wahlrecht.de/umfragen/emnid.htm
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so what are you going y
to about the cat lady and all her stray cats ?

When our numbers hit 88%, you're gonna see some serious shit!

AUF DER HEIDE BLÜHT EIN KLEINES BLÜMELEIN

BUMM BUMM BUMM

UND DAS HEIßT

BUMM BUMM BUMM

MA-HARTIN

>Schwampel

Reminder:
prime target is msm for being double- standarded propagandist tools

highly doubt we'll have reelections, since schulz is gonna cave, because daddy soros will get mad otherwise

IF we do though, we need some memes about how the old parties are too fucked to form a government.

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE IT GETS WORSE HERE DAY BY DAY

>other
what ever did they mean by this?

You absolute madmen will make this happen.
Insanely entertatining

What does this mean for AfD? Will they be able to get more seats if a new election takes place, assuming there is some level of disillusionment with the current "ruling" parties unable to govern?
New to German politics, plz no bully.

Kay best girl

>best girl
That would be Duce, faggot.

realistically, what's the best outcome the AfD could get?

Recent polls had AfD at an alltime high.
Not to mention that many voters are now encouraged by the AfD's success destroying the msm narrative of it being a meme party with no real chances to enter the parliament. Then there is also the fact that many voters of CDU and SPD are disappointed by their shitty results so far and would less likely be bothered to vote again. Couple this with the fact that most voters for these parties are old folks who regularily get confused by fucking ATMs and only make their crosses on the ballot out of habit. Most of them will be so senile that they won't understand reelections and be like "But I already voted. Why do I have to do this again?"

AfD and FDP will be the only ones gaining votes in a reelection.

a chovy is fine too

good move fdp

>Recent polls had AfD at an alltime high.
link?

that might happen
It all depends on how much of german msm credibility can be destroyed
there is a tight propaganda grip exercised through state media and monh/springer/bertlsmann in favour of current political powers

I think the SPD will gain 0,5% too

wahlrecht.de/umfragen/emnid.htm

it is 19.99% you faggot

wahlrecht.de/umfragen/
Not much, but they're gaining over time.

alltime high is 17
nowherte in sight

is a new election 100% confirmed btw?

guys come over here

We really don’t need 3 Krautpols

Remember that the more votes AfD gets, the harder it is for the Kosher parties to form a majority government.