Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Lemonwater's translation of The Head Maid's Restless Day Off is out.

docs.google.com/document/d/10lqiycdUhLP3miXB5YoCwno3gexD4xAg4rSoy5wE45I/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!0Q9mTIhb!fJXAd5nHTmlYABjK8afRcSB4MyqYMHmAzE1H13bFjX4
mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg
pastebin.com/sTd7dtAx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

>Chapter 59
mega.nz/#!0Q9mTIhb!fJXAd5nHTmlYABjK8afRcSB4MyqYMHmAzE1H13bFjX4

>Previous stuff
mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg

>For animefags looking to continue the story
pastebin.com/sTd7dtAx

So aside from Beatrice and Puck who else has the title of great spirit? Scarf-chidna?

>he could be stripping the tiny tiger-striped bikini off best waifu and having his way with her every night
>instead he goes after some boring shitty girl

it's like pottery

To his credit he backpedaled on his rejection for her but then the meido got fucked over by the cult and is now in suspended animation and so if he wants any action with her he'll have to go full End of Evangelion unless he restores her.

Didn't Ataru drop the other girl at some point? Or rather she dropped him?

Nah, Ataru never stopped chasing waifus. The number of alien girls just increased and diluted his lechery across a greater number of bodies.

Speaking of his phone, has that run out of battery in the LN? I thought it was ridiculous how long an almost out of battery phone has lasted, even considering the resets.

What an adulterer, he should spend his energy productively, picking up an ever increasing number of adoptive daughters.

Yeah, it was basically dead by arc 3, plus Russel has it.

It's a little worse in the anime. He's less of a delinquent but more of a goofball, but no less delusional. That little girl would have been roadkill while he was dumbly mouthing off about being a hero who would use magic for the first time to save her if it hadn't been for a very quick thinking guard.

I was wondering, what happens if Subaru gets erased by Gluttony? Does it cancel out Return by Death or does that still count as a death?

He turned it off after the first arc and only brought it out for the third. He gave it away as part of a deal because it was inevitably going to die.

They've never met face to face and his friends even tried to avoid that happening in arc 5. I'm guessing Tappei won't answer that through QA because it's likely bound to happen at least once when they finally come face to face. Lots of theories on what would happen, many using dead timelines caused by RbD to fuck with Ley's control of the power or Subaru's connection to Satella and general immunity to a few witch powers.

Did best waifu Rem win the Subaru Bowl yet?

The bowl was over by the Flugel tree. Really all these waifu wars amount to at this point is who will die and be unable to fulfill the threesome plan.

No, in fact she is further than ever.

I'm betting more on Subaru's locked away memories coming into play than anything else. However, I still think Gluttony is probably the most dangerous opponent for Subaru to face.

'no'

This is wrong though. She's his primary goal in the sixth arc. The sage shit is really secondary to him. Not that it matters since

Why did Petelgeuse keep asking Subaru if he was pride?

EMT best girl.

The moment those two are reunited Subaru basically will devote himself to her. The guy has an entire year of pent up oni lust inside of him.

BECAUSE HE SMELLS LIKE SHIT

Is there a translation to the AU where Emilia is broken on the inside and depends 100% from subaru

Because he had a good question: What the fuck even is Subaru?

So Pride was his best educated guess because isekai'd memeboy + whatever unrevealed details about his past with Satella is even more ridiculous. Earlier in the arc Al has a few flags that's he's actually Pride but the anime cut it because no loose ends for you.

None of the other Bishops know who Pride is, but they seem to be under the impression that a Pride is out there. Betelgeuse suspects Subaru because of his scent. Sirius seems to suspect Priscilla at one point, because of her attitude. Neither guess is particularly awful, but neither feels quite right.

Especially since it's obviously Aldebaran.

>Reminder that these two were "friends" before episode 18.

He kind of had to otherwise she would still be killing him now.

But Al is from Earth, that wouldn't make much sense.

>Subaru is a softie when it comes to Rem

Sasuga

He means that they should clearly be fucking

He said himself. He knew all the leaders of Cult who carried the same scent of the Witch like Subaru, but he's never seen him before and the position of Pride is vacant. So he made a logical assumption.

The Bishops weren't born as Bishops, and Al's power involves some weird time shit. Oh, and "Aldebaran" isn't exactly a common Japanese name. There are more than a few hints that he's deeply involved in shit.

More importantly, its a star name, which all the archbishops so far have had.

Not really no. He eventually befriended her in the first loop and she was just kind of okay with him but the curse got him. Both times Rem attacked it was also due to Ram not trusting him, not just Rem. In the first and last loops nee-sama trusts him enough to shutdown Rem from treating him like an enemy. Worst case if he gained Ram's trust but not Rem's she would just kind of dislike him and take forever to trust him but never kill him.

user, you don't go around fucking because you're "friends" otherwise Subaru would be fucking Emilia and Ram at this point too. It's not like Subaru doesn't straightforwardly say lovely dovey stuff that make Emilia go red for time to time. That boy can be smooth when he wants to himself.

Okay so the world Re:Zero is set in is another planet and the witch was able to transfer Subaru because the stars lined up properly creating a magic link and Al found this world on his own by messing around with magic.

>and Al found this world on his own by messing around with magic.
Nope. Al's also connected to Satella in some unknown way.

That's kind of a cool theory, although the Al part needs work. The only issue is that the night sky in Re:Zero land doesn't have our world's stars. It's even a plot point in the latest arc that a puzzle in the tower uses earth constellations, implying Flugel was from earth. And before you guess, no, Flugel wasn't Subaru traveling back to the past. The story trolls everyone by setting up the flags and then drops the bomb that they don't look anything alike.

I think you're missing what the other guy was implying the first time around. But have INTENSE FRIENDSHIP anyway.

>Parallel world
>Everyone speaks Japanese
>Al isn't Japanese but can understand the language
Hmm

>Al isn't Japanese but can understand the language
No. Al's Japanese. He recognizes Sunaru's origins due to the phrases he uses. However, "Aldebaran" isn't exactly a common name anywhere. It can be inferred that it's probably not the name he was born with, but rather one he was given at a later date.

Al is implied to be a jap because he guessed Honda was from earth due to the red string of fate idiom that apparently doesn't exist in fantasy land. That likely isn't his real name and was probably an alias he took when he joined the cult. Some part of him seems to regret being involved with them overall, but he still seems to hold some of their beliefs and doesn't regret some of his actions. At least if this scene also implies he was one of the cultists to fuck over the oni village.

Erhm, I'm not sure what you're getting at. Rem wasn't befriending him because she didn't trust him due to the witch's scent. That is fact. Whether she could have become friends with before doesn't matter a whole lot. He had to prove wasn't a bad guy. Emilia helped a bit by planting some doubt her mind when she comforted Subaru, but he ultimately had to do something a cultist wouldn't to prove he could be trusted.

Besides had he not gone through those fire-forged events he wouldn't nearly as close to her as she is now. Same for his relationships with Emilia, Betty etc. They all been built on them going through lots of conflicts with small light fluff in-between.

Reinhard is probably the only character Subaru has been go terms from the start.

Obviously this scene exists for a reason, just why did they cut this from the anime? ffs White Fox

Either way, there's some shady shit going on with Al.

About Aldebaran, I read that it means something like "the follower (of Pleiades)". Pleiades being the English equivalent of Subaru.

To sum it up it just means Rem's distrust can be capped off and she won't act on it in such an extreme way if he can get at least Ram to trust him. So theoretically it would have been possible to have meh relations with Rem but never have her attack if the elder sister views Subaru positively enough to tug her leash.

Or Roswaal. Memeboy was off script the whole time so Roswaal didn't give a shit.

Wow, that page literally could not get more blatant. And this makes for a good crop.

Maybe he "follows" Pleiades, but not in the sense of a disciple or friend, but more like someone who keeps watch, or a foe.

I get the impression that the image he saw of the shadowy figure approaching him longingly, was just in his head, and merely what he wanted to see, since he felt both fear and a sense of happiness from it, he may have been infatuated with Satella. And considering Satella's dialogue towards Subaru like in pic, Subaru and Satella may have a past together.

So my guess is, Satella falls in love with Subaru in the past, possible relationship or not, at some point Al finds out about her and falls in love with her too, wishing for her affection, but finds out she's in love with Subaru and deslikes him for it.

Hell, if what happened 400 years ago is something along the lines of "Satella lost a lover, was driven mad, and got as much power as possible to try and bring him back", he may be a direct cause of this entire mess happening. The problem is trying to figure out exactly how all that would be possible, especially since apparently Satella is not Emilia.

Why is Emilia so much taller than Subaru here? Is Subaru a manlet?

>Is Subaru a manlet?
He's a 17 year old jap. Figure that out for yourself.

He's kneeling and she's standing.

The world already hints at the fact that many parts of it were shaped by people from earth that came to it from the past.

For example, the founder of the west country is from earth too, since that country has Japanese style clothing, culture, politics, and earth holidays like Christmas and April fools.

Considering the sage from 400 years ago, is being heavily hinted at being from earth too, it may not be far fetched to say the language may have been derived from earth in some way too. We still have no clue why this has been happening though, nor who may have been summoning people since that long ago.

Did you notice how Al immediately knew what a Kansai accent is? Really makes you think...

I still dont understand the logic of this scene
"Go home person i think is ram"
"I'm not ram, but ram is alive"
"RAM IS ALIVE?!"
Um, yeah, you thought that was ram you turbonerd, what the fuck?

Pretty sure he's either sitting down, or on his knees.

He did say he's from earth. Why wouldn't he know about it?

read the scene again and pay attention. He has no problems with Ram being alive, the problem was finding out she had a sister who was alive, which for some reason is a problem.

Ram alive = ok
Ram has a sister = concern
Ram and sister are both alive and fine = anger

He was fine because he thought Rem was Ram, but the second he figured out she was her sister and Ram was also alive, he got angry for some unknown reason, and the whole "makes me sick", implies he knows SOMETHING is supposed to be dead. Either Rem wasn't supposed to be alive and he knows that information for some reason, or something related to then is alive.

He means that's another gvieaway and it was probably in the anime.

Also in an extra story we get another little hint and Al meets Ram during the events of arc 1 (Ram was accompanying Emilia before they got separated) and he somehow already knew her name.

He also tried to flirt with her, and was super casual when talking to her.

So clearly he has 0 problems with her.

Al confirmed arc 7 villain?

Why is nee-sama so popular with the men?

We knows next to nothing about him, and i'm pretty sure the whole Al being the focus of arc 7 is some offhand rumor. So, not confirmed.

Because one of them needs to take her away from that damn clown

Considering he knew her name and who she was despite Ram having neve presente herself to him, i doubt it was purely on popularity basis that he approached her.

Maybe. Something pulled Al from Earth just as Satella pulled Subaru from Earth (and it was probably her that pulled Al too). What Al's purpose there is, is anyone's guess.

So the twist is that even though Ram was the "talented" sister there's actually something about Rem that makes her special, perhaps dangerous.

Still not clear if Satella pulled him too. Considering this has been happening for ages, there may be something else playing the same game.

Why is someone playing games with human lives? That's screwed up.

Could be, or could be that she may have a hand at future events, and her presence may lead things into disaster.

This is all speculation though. We only have hints and surface info about Al, so no real clues yet.

Well, she's still a Demon, and that's special enough to be scary. We don't know how many Demons exist in this world but I'm going to assume very few.

Its currently very few, because the Demi-human war hit them hard, and then the WC wiped a village off the map.

The moment those two are reunited the entirety of these boards will probably just be screaming "Just fuck already".

And then it turns out she's lost all her memories of him.

>I don't care if Ram and Emilia are there, just fuck!
>Ley downstairs? Let him watch, who gives a shit?

It's certainly some kind of witch maybe one other than Satella. The witches aren't known for their strog moral, or even human, compass. Because they simply aren't human. Echidna herself only plays nice with Subaru because he has something she wants and she can't force him to abuse RbD. Spend enough time around her and you'll see her true colors as Subaru eventually found out.

I wonder if Al's face is going to play a part in solving the mysteries.

His face is kept hidden from view, and we don't know what he looks like, the closest we ever saw being his slightly scarred face in the manga from mouth and below, and a page showing his back.

Black hair + small ponytail.

>Implying they wont just fuck right there
Subaru has been blue-balled for a long time now, user. He can't wait much longer.

>Subaru's uncle had his face charred black and disappeared
>Al doesn't reveal his face and his name is likely an alias

He had his face scarred? Pretty sure he only got in dept and couldn't leave some country he got stuck on.

Plus, All apparently got scarred through the years he lived in that world, same for his arm, but that one apparently happened early on.

How many years worth should he GLOP Rem with?

I'd be a little irritated about that if that happened. Considering that would take out all over her character development and growth.

It would take it all away, if there's no way of fixing it, if there is, it just means Subaru gets blue balled once again for another while.

10 years worth of marriage

Here's a question. So Al trained in the southern country, but during From Zero, Subaru casually mentioned that no one is allowed to enter there right now. I think that was also where the city that Regulus knocked over was. What the fuck is going on down there?

>Implying Tappei isn't gonna do that that
>Implying he wouldn't cockblock those two again

Wait for it

Yeah, I think we're done with the mystery potato, no real reason to drag it out.

He's Subaru from the future. Fuck it, let's stick time travel in there.

It's probably like North Korea but in the south.

May be in some sort of "no one gets in" due to fear of possible invaders of witch cultists in hiding due to the attack i'm guessing?

He lived there for years and worked as a gladiator, apparently he was there when Regulus and Pandora assaulted the place, and also got fucked by then.

He probably left a while after.

>Subaru from the future doesn't even recognize Rem
That doesn't make sense, unless Rem just disappears forever and even Subaru doesn't remember Rem anymore

Everything you said is about all we know really. It's mysterious enough to the people of Lugnica that some assume Subaru is a refugee from there due to black hair being a common feature there but not elsewhere.

He would never act that way over the oni sisters.

Who was that random maid that appeared in Rem's flashback in the anime and had like one line?

There already is time travel, RbD is basically a time rewind, that only works upon death.

He repressed his memories of them after... the incident.

Frederica

She's cute as fuck

Fredrica, she shows back up in Arc 4 because the mansion goes to shit without Rem.

Frederica, she shows up in arc 4 to work in the mansion after Rem goes Potato.

She was probably working there earlier on because Rem and Ram were too young and inexperienced to work in the mansion alone.