Dragon ball Super

Gohan-san was training!

No

surprised he can fly without the nimbus

It was wires.

By training you mean taking his daily dose from Piccolo

>when that front hair-lock is back and the rest is back

Don't worry dad, leave the next canon arc to me!

GO! GO! Gohan-san!

You wouldn't have helped Trunks.
You wouldn't have saved the future.
You won't be relevant again.

Gohanfags are truly the worst.

Still Cooler

you wish

Gohan has canonically gotten Goku killed. Black would not be immune to it. Gohan is who Trunks really needed. Goku was the worst possible choice.

>More Beerus and Whis
>More Champa and Vados
>Make Black and Zamasu recurring villains who can fuse and defuse at will
>Have Future Trunks and Future Mai permanently living in the main timeline
>Remove the Pilaf gang, Goten and kid Trunks
I just made Super infinitely better. You're welcome!

>Remove the Pilaf gang,
Honestly I don't know why so many people love them so much.
Even as a kid I thought they were annoying, I didn't even like Dragonball that much untill after the pilaf arc was done.

Toyotaro is the king of nostalgia.

>trunks won't beat Zamasu
>he will be irrelevant, how could he keep up
>h-he won't get the final shot ii-t's vegitto time
Knock knock faggot, Gohan calling. Prepare yourself for the come back arc

Zamasu and black are done. They were interesting for raising the stacks and nothing more
Pilaf gnag is one of the best parts of super

You have horrid taste.

>you remember that one female mangaka talking about why manga/anime suck
>old manga/anime used to use real-life martial arts, people movement, behavior as reference
>new manga uses old manga as reference
pottery

No, he was rushing back from a conference. Its why hes all dressed up instead of a gi or tracksuit.

I understand how that's a problem. I remember some copypasta from an article about an old school artist who visited an academy of fine arts and complained that the curriculum no longer focuses on such basic things as teaching students how to properly draw or anime a walking cycle or whatever. Even formally trained artists dont'know how to draw real people anymore.

modern anime is too stylised and characters stopped behaving like real people.

Everything is too orderly. The dialogue is carefully written. Old anime had some really weird shit that went on sometimes, but that's because it tried to mimic the random nature of humans.

>Old anime had some really weird shit that went on sometimes, but that's because it tried to mimic the random nature of humans
Tominofag please.

when will he return?

Which DB Girl would you slime?

Are you ready for your next fight, Son Gohan?

At what point did you guys give up on Gohan?

When Beerus one hit K.O'd him by just throwing Majin Buu around

>Next arc
>Cell comes back
>'blablabla this time I decided to train!!!!!'
>becomes golden super perfect 100% cell
>everyone coaxes gohan into fighting him for nostalgia reasons
>laughter in the background
>gohan gets 1 hit K.O'd
>Goku saves the day and makes some retarded joke about vegeta having a big forehead
>Toriyama pops up
>did you rike it?

>Goku
>Saving the day
>Super

blue girls are the best

I want to, but I will probably never give up on him.

delete this...

>Give up

Never. We believe in gohan.

Yeah dude, don't you remember all those times Goku saved the day in Super so far? I mean there was... Beerus who he didn't beat and Frieza that was only thanks to a do over, good he is such a fucking spotlight hog.

He did the same thing in Z too. Remember all those villains he killed? He killed like... you know.. Kid Buu and that maybe sort of..?

Fucking Goku! Let someone else deal the finishing blow for once god.

Man the end of this arc was conflicting.
>First time since Mecha-Frieza that Trunks gets a kill with his sword
>It's in some dumb bullshit way that doesn't make sense
>Zamasu REEEEEEs his way back to live and commits the genocide he always wanted
>Literally annihilated a minute later
>Gohan actually looks like he's been training
>Still probably won't be relevant for another year
Never. He will never return and he will never recover.

you could say that he technically killed Raditz

I still can't believe that trunks lost his timeline and just go on a fake one for mai's sake.

It's not that i hate this ending which is surprisingly dark but super take this situation too lightly for fuck sake.

It's true to an extend. Tomino made people behave randomly to make an illusion that they are real unpredictable people. At first you think what the fuck is going on, like in the first episode of Zeta. But after 50 episodes the characters seem really realistic.

Maybe the timeline being destroyed forever was part of Toriyama's outline, but because super is a kids show they tried to make it look happier than it really was.

I wasn't thinking of Tomino anime when I posted that.

Because Tomino doesn't know how to do realistic characters. I was thinking more of 70s anime series.

Cell can never come back to life because he was a robot straight from r9k and had zero friends, so nobody is ever going to collect the dragon balls for him

Yeah probably, almost 20 years of fight for trunks becoming meaningless, so depressing, i'm wondering how toyotaro will treat this ending.

>It's not that i hate this ending which is surprisingly dark but super take this situation too lightly for fuck sake.

Only because the scene was a bit too 'deep' or 'real' for Super. There was no real typical DBZian exposition to what happened.
It was more like how people react in real life when a tragedy happens.

>don't say anything that might [trigger] the victims
>support the victims
>give them some time to figure things out

It was understated, and I liked the realism of it. DB doesn't have enough interpersonal realism - and I've always liked when a bit of actual humanity shines through in DB. Like how you can just feel that Yamcha is turning into a lazy dick, and Bulma is really fed up with him throughout the Pink BADMAN shirt saga.

>make Black and Zamasu recurring villains
How?

He was out of breath flying over to say goodbye, that says everything about his level of strength right now.

Guys, if you were in charge of super last week, how would you have treated the aftermath after trunks lost his universe?

Didn't see it this way, even if you are right, goku ruined it.

>"Let's go search for the guy who killed everyone you love in the afterlife trunks"

Android 18or 17 reviving cell, because she wants to re-experience the joy of getting absorbed by cell when?

I wouldn't have changed a thing.

I would just have smeared the finale from Vegito's appearance to Trunks' goodbye over at least one more episode.

Vegito's "retcon" and the almost genki dama really shouldn't have been in the same episode because 99% of the DB fanbase is composed out of retarded autistic Mexicans who can't deal with two pieces of new information at once.

Time travel shenanigans. When Trunks split fused Zamasu in half, there was a timeline where he became the entire universe and another timeline where he just defused and defeated a now weakened Trunks, Vegeta and Goku. They now want to continue their Zero Ningen plan over all possible timelines, not just one.

Nah. He couldn't even dirty Raditz's armour. Gohan and Piccolo won that fight.

Goku lost vs Vegetable.
Goku lucked the fuck out vs Frieza both rounds.
Goku lost to 19.
Lost to Cell.
Failed to finish Kid Buu twice and relied on the Spirit Bomb to do the job which would have failed if not for the wish on New Namek.

Dragonball Z onwards has been pretty consistent that Goku's a massive fuck up when his nose is pressed to the grind stone.

I'd have made those scenes bleaker. Have a scene where Trunks just stares at nothing, and the other characters wouldn't be all smiles. It would still just take about the same time, so it's not like it'd be an entire episode of depression or anything, just a couple of scenes with a more solemn tone.

>Goku lucked the fuck out vs Frieza both rounds.
How so?

The end probably ended up being so dark because Toei had the "great" idea of adding those future characters and made watchers care about them, just to kill them off later. In the manga, Mai is the only survivor shown and we already know she will survive.

I approuve! Thoses smiles really pissed me off, not like i want them to push trunks to suicide but everyones deal with trunks's loss as if it was nothing.

Trunks and mai should have been more depressed when they come back to the main timeline.

Also, super should have make it clear that mai is so desperate that she's willing to go in a fake universe.

But how is the manga going to justify Trunks getting the Zamasu kill without the spiritbomb sword?

What villain had friends to begin with?

Maybe put in a little Trunks and Vegeta scene, where they fly off to some deserted place, and points at some point in the sky and says "There, right over there... that's where Planet Vegeta once was... I know how you feel."

The punch scene was good, and a very Vegeta-ian goodbye, but it was just a bit weird when they both have had the same experience. The obliteration of their birth planet. (Trunks of course had it a bit worse, but it's not like Trunks has ever lived on any planet except Earth).

They kinda showed that with this scene, but they also kinda glossed over that

Maybe he won't use the spirit bomb to kill Zamasu. Just like Goku used SSG in the manga to defeat Hit and SSB Kaioken in the anime.

Well, at least they had underlings who cared about them. Cell if I recall correctly literally spent a year all alone in fucking nowhere waiting for his "tournament" to begin

Haven't thinking about that, they should have made this scene about planet vegeta , super should be handled by Sup Forums

It was a week.

Both still used the same sequence of Goku putting his all in a Kamehameha that gets dodged though. Still, I can't see the Genki Dama sword happening in the manga since so far the only person they've met in the future is Mai.

9 days actually!

still lonely and depressing af

probably. the permanent fusion retcon was so that he could come back at will

take it more seriously like the other user said and maybe make it so that trunks and mai stay in this timeline and go live out in the sticks somewhere

at least then the trunks and mai clones would be a generation apart

wow user, i actually really like that idea. good job!

SHINE NINGEN

He was perfect, he didn't have need for imperfect beings. Also, he didn't give a shit about conquest the way Frieza did.

He could just get a different power up but finish Zamasu off with his sword in the same way he did in the anime.

>he was perfect
that's exactly what delusional neckbeards on r9k tell themselves. That they are perfect and there's nothing wrong with them, it's others who are misguided and too stupid to be their friends.
And yet they get beaten by anyone, even jobbing japanese manlets like gohan

No Gohanfag, stop for your own good.

>that scene was actually part of Toriyama's script

Let it go pedro

>Dragonball super
>super
>spic super
>spic
I should have known this series is just braindead puto pandering

Weren't GT fags the spics?
It is like everyone is a spic according to some anons nowadays.

Everyone who enjoys dragonball is a spics

Lurking on 2chan until I spotted this post of an user :
>Not used drafts
What did toei mean by this?

Reminder that liking The next anime makes you a Spic:

All of Dragon Ball
Saint Seiya
Captain Tsubasa

t. A Spic

Since Super has long abandoned the clear rules of powerlevels with the addition of the Gods, a lot of people you see complain about Super on youtube comments and forums tend to have Hispanic or Turkish names.

That's where the spic GT meme comes from.

Over here in Europe we don't have many Latin-Americans, but we do have Turks, and they all love their GT too, because it's DBZ with a 100x power level multiplier.

Go eat a turkey, burger boy from burgerland.

The french were liking CdZ before you stole everything, Pedro. Give it back.

Toei: we need a fusion with a time limit
Worker: working on it boss. there you go
Toei: this aint vegetto
Worker: yes but thats the only fusion with a time limit
Toei: NOT CANON

Hon Hon j'aime le Cavaliers Du Zodiac

Tu seis un garçon

That would be dumb and lazy to make trunks and mai the only survivors.

Le français sont les version europeens des spics. gout nostalgique de merde des annee 90

Ton post est plus embarrassant que drôle mi amigo.

>mi amigo.
Isn't that supposed to be mon amie or some shit?

Scusare, io non parlo le francese

>on youtube comments and forums tend to have Hispanic or Turkish names.
Rhymestyle
Geekdom
Blackenfist
Zeon
Tfs except masakox
All shit on super espiecially ep 67.
Dont say it just the hispanic everyone hates it except for the french they swallow everything dragonball related.

He is the worst kind of user.
Le french spic.
Those hairy motherfuckers from the south

What do UK posters think of Dragon ball?

Something along the likes of
أريد أن تقبيل الأسود بعنف I'm guessing.

After the assassination arc we will get the zeno tournament arc, then a young Pan training arc with the return of Cell, then the Uub training arc, then a hell arc, Then a Pan and Bulla arc, then they play baseball again, Then a Raditz arc. Then Toriyama finally gives up and just brings Towa into canon

Geekdom likes GT?

Well, I guess that his opinion belongs in the trash then.

Spics for their respectiv continents
North america : mexico
South america: the whole continent
Europe: France/spain
Asia: Philippines

What about the Middle-east?