Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - Tomorrow Belongs to Us Edition

NEW ELECTIONS IN GERMANY!

welt.de/politik/article170761256/Es-ist-besser-nicht-zu-regieren-als-falsch-zu-regieren.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zr4upQqWMtA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konrad_Adenauer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Germany
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abkommen_über_die_Rechtsstellung_der_Flüchtlinge
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helmut_Kohl
gesetze-im-internet.de/asylvfg_1992/AsylG.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

when will it be known for sure that the coalition dissolved? are they still talking?

nth for Alexander the Great

If du.bz then Hitler resurrection

I would just like to say, the Green Party is the most hypocritical Party. Anti nuke, pro immigrant, both of which are bad for the carbon footprint and the environment.

There is no coalition created yet, so it can't be dissolved.
Will we find out if Merkel still has an ace up her sleeve? We will probably know within a couple of days.

One of the parties, FDP (freedom and market-oriented, but usually spineless cucks), canceled further talks.

The only way I see would be if the Social Democrats step in, but after they lost they said they won't participate in the government. So we have to see whether they (again) change their mind or new elections are due.

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=Zr4upQqWMtA

Greens are utter fucking trash. That's indisputable. They are discussing about family reunion while there is barely enough living space for NATIVE germans, for example. If we just shot every single green politician/voter, the world would become a better place instantly.

I hope there aren't any fascists getting exited here.

CHRISTIAN PLAN FOR DESTRUCTION OF GERMANIC RACE:
1.)Konrad Adenauer of CDU was elected 3 times.
Creation of EU and first Chancellor under EU:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konrad_Adenauer
>Religion Roman Catholicism
>Konrad Hermann Joseph Adenauer was a German statesman who served as the first post-war Chancellor of Germany (West Germany) from 1949 to 1963.
>He was the first leader of the Christian Democratic Union (CDU)
>He displayed a strong dedication to a broad vision of market-based liberal democracy and anti-communism.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Germany
>In 1952 West Germany became part of the European Coal and Steel Community, which would later evolve into the European Union.
-Original refugee law:
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abkommen_über_die_Rechtsstellung_der_Flüchtlinge
>Am 22. April 1954 trat die Konvention in den ersten sechs Unterzeichnerstaaten in Kraft (Australien, Belgien, Bundesrepublik Deutschland, Dänemark, Luxemburg, Norwegen).
Translation:
>On 22 April 1954, the Convention entered into force in the first six signatory countries (Australia, Belgium, Federal Republic of Germany, Denmark, Luxembourg, Norway).

2.)Helmut Kohl of CDU was elected 4 times.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helmut_Kohl
>Chancellor of Germany from 1982 to 1998 (of West Germany 1982–1990 and of the reunited Germany 1990–1998) and as the chairman of the Christian Democratic Union (CDU) from 1973 to 1998.
RENEWED REFUGEE LAW:
gesetze-im-internet.de/asylvfg_1992/AsylG.pdf

3.)Angela Merkel of CDU, elected 3 times.
MORE MIGRANTS.....

Greens reduced migration.
>picture related

Enlisted and ready for duty - once again

\o

Next to meming the AfD to 30+%, who will we attack the most? I'd say the Greens deserve it most.

Fuck off Russian hacker.

What's the matter? Can't win argument again? Are you going to tell me again how it's all Communist fault?

>Es-ist-besser-nicht-zu-regieren-als-falsch-zu-regieren
too bad they already governed wrong for the last 20 years
Merkel, she deserves it the most

Let's aim for a coalition with a Merkel-free CDU/CSU (focus on CSU).

Who stands in the way to accomplish that?
How do we memetically attack them?
How do we make an AfD/CSU wing attractive to those in the CDU to remove Merkel?

(And we shouldn't forget the Greens. And their helplings in the media, academia, and NGOs.)

Will the new election even make a new coalition possible? SPD still won't join the CDU, they can't risk fucking up even more, AfD is out of the question, Linke is falling even lower than before in polls, best outcome would be CDU-FDP if the voters recognize the crybaby nature of the Greens and penalize them, with a strong AfD at 15%, fueled by people who have lost even more trust through the failed talks.

I guess CDU/CSU and FDP see a good chance to win the new elections and form a coalition without the Greens. Both were pretty strong on immigration now, which will be one of the leading issues.

Please move to

Missed that a Krautpol is already up.

FUCK G*RMANY

>exited
No, we are excited.

If someone reduced it, it was based SPD Chancellor Schröder... who also refused to help in irak war...

Mongrel spotted

Nope! We are excited tho

Where are you broski

If new elections, i am securing an even greater Green majority in Baden-Württemberg. I vote every election by the way. :^)

Scratch an American you'll find a Kraut or a Leprechaun.