Fuck... I think this might just be the end for Roy Moore

Fuck... I think this might just be the end for Roy Moore.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/pope-francis-assures-atheists-you-don-t-have-to-believe-in-god-to-go-to-heaven-8810062.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE&t=599s
youtube.com/watch?v=z3TveySBlkQ&t=114s
youtube.com/watch?v=YrTfS-46FHM&t=417s
youtube.com/watch?v=4l8ZUVVB4z8&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=JrczRhyJ6P0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ip2LoLF3RzM&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8&t=2s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he think Christians care about being hypocrites

Everyone is a hypocrite, if you aren't a hypocrite you're being manipulated by them.

>christcucks grand standing

So female priests are against Roy Moore? I've never seen a more blatant character assassination without proof than what is going on right now.

I see two women in the picture, I can only assume they are satanists

Moore isn't going to win anyway. The retard went cruising for pre-teens at malls when he was in his mid-30s. He's done. The only real card left is to throw the bum out of the race. He's not going to budge on his own.

>female pastors
>LGBT pastors
lol Protestants are subhumans

70 pastors in Alabama, so like one small town?

he can't get nuclear codes

Hmmm.. looks like somebody's church's tax exempt status may be under scrutiny soon...

Bannon is a faggot

Proof?

election day is 3 weeks from now

nobody will even remember this shit by then

Alabama election will be a new 2016 election.

Liberals hyping the shit out it thinking it will be a Democrat landslide and end up with extreme disappointment and thousands of liberal rage/cry videos on youtube. Kek can't wait.

Leftist propaganda superpacs forgive money to NPO’s who then give donations to their churches (allowing the original donor of the funds to be mostly anonymous).

These churches have to share their financial records publically. I’d bet you’ll see some interesting donations to one or more of them or the dioces if they have one in their area.

Baptists should be shot. I've never had a pleasant interaction with one.

Agreed. I'm legitimately concerned about how many supposed conservatives are on board with bashing Roy Moore despite dubious evidence, at best. The man has a 4 decade record of public service. Amazing how it comes out now when they can use it to flip the Senate.

HAHA YEAH TRHIS SI IT GUYS
WE ALL HATE RAY MOR AND DRUMF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Empty churches reveal the influence the modern "Protestant" denominations have over the people.
No one listens to them anymore.
This will probably give the Judge a 5 point bump at the polls.

ROY MOORE IS DOING GOD'S WILL

WHICH GOD THO

Even Alabama has white leftists? Disappointing.

Although I should point out this isn't really about Moore. It's about getting the government to revoke the tax-exempt status of churches. Very clever.

Time to elect Roy.

I'll tell you that any congregation that has a woman as a pastor is not a christian congregation. Feminism fucked their church over.

>Fuck... I think this might just be the end for Roy Moore.
>I HOPE
Op is so transparent.

Proof faqqt

I agree, and it's why I don't go to church any more. My original pastor retired and they replaced him with a woman.

>female pastor
>that pedo swirl stole

Hmmm something fishy here.

How many pieces of silver did the DNC give them?

This. Women pastors in a church is not god's church. Nvm faqqts

He’s down in the polls

The mainline denominations are corrupt and moribund with more pastors than parishioners. Disgusting liberals all. They're against Moore -- but not Clinton, the pedos, the comic in Minnesota.
They are partisan hacks without ethical or moral background.

Hahaha good inside joke
gotta be southern or have lived in the south to get it

the same polls that said drumpf would lose by a landslide right?

underrated

>woman pastor
Have these clowns even read the Bible?

FOX news poll

>female

Start gassing protestants.

I’m getting deju by from the general election

Fox had Trump losing as well.

Martin Luther is rolling in his fucking grave

So yes then?

the controlled opposition says the same thing as the opposition..

BUT WHAT DOES IT MEAN

>female
>pastor
Wew lad those are called heretics

Trendy liberal priests for city dwelling urbanites who wouldn't have voted for moore anyway. I'm voting for him, nothing short of proof that the accusations against him are true will stop me. That or admission of guilt. People here aren't THAT stupid, but I have heard people talking about writing in Luther Strange even though Strange hasn't said he wanted it.

>501C23 liberal cuck Pharisee churches

imagine my shock

Pretty sure God's age of consent was puberty and I don't recall anywhere that the bible says that men are not allowed to seek out a younger partner.
However, it has a lot to say about loose women who spend time alone with men.
What do these women expect us to believe? That they thought they were just going for a car ride, alone, with an older man and that t they never even thought his intentions might be sexual? That's just retarded.

Alabamain here. Thanksgiving and the iron bowl is this week. Nobody cares he will still win the vote. Roll tide.

They aren't real pastors.
They had the same shit in Charlottesville, VA.
Really, they are fake denominations.

I’m of the opinion that this is almost entirely a deep state op, lead by the old guard deep state republicans. That’s why they’re even more vocal and aggressive than the dems (who are simply acting huffy as expected)

It's a Jew eat Jew world.

You gotta get a taste for salty tears.

if they want to be political... gonna have to pull that tax exempt status

Ever notice how liberals always put an emphasis on sheer numbers to overwhelm you with their "evidence"?

how many times have they done this..

>number of unverified Trump accusers
>muh 30 plus roy moore accusers
>muh 17 INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES!!!REEEEEE (Retracted)

They think if they overwhelm you with sheer numbers and not substance, this will somehow change your mind. Crazy how obvious their tactics become.

That's the feeling I get about it. I mean, the man has been an obnoxious Christian forever. Surely someone would have brought this up during the 10 Commandments thing.

>young women will always be gratified by attention from men with status
>part of being high status is dealing with this
>sometimes young women will throw themselves at a man with status
>life is short
and on top of that you want to look to stone-age middle eastern legends for guidance?
Worse than useless.

Imagine if Muslims came out like this everytime someone from their community blew up a concert hall or ran over a christmas market.

>end for Roy Moore.

"Uncle" Roy isn't governed by the same rules that apply to others. He was removed from the bench not once but twice for ignoring orders from the Supreme Court of the US. Those retards in 'Bama still love him anyway.

Time to reform the Knight's Templar and exact revenge

Fuck...

How did all those Jews become Christian pastors? Wtf is going on there?!?

You'd be amazed at just how many normies speak freely about this liklihood, at least in west Ohio. A lot of people just accept that politics is insanely corrupt and tune-out. Sometimes I wish I could learn.

> female pastor

Opinion discarded

>commonwealth flag
>atheist
leafs. all of them.

>niggers
>gags
>dykes
>pastors
Pick one

>banking heretics rightly killed being reformed
Nah

>Fuck... I think this might just be the end for Roy Moore.
Ha! Shill. Alabamans will just see that the "pastor" making the announcement is a woman and dismiss it for the faggotry that it is.

I hope more of these "commit white genocide or you are not a REAL christian" situations help to stamp out the jewish-led moralfag cuckery that is destroying the west.

Get you’re Unitarian dyke pastors out of here.

Nobody has time for your meme Christianity, and nobody who’s even remotely religious in Alabama views them as authority.

Can anyone give be a brief explanation of what the actual accusations against him are? From what I've gathered, he took a couple of 16 year old girls on a date while looking for a suitable wife. That sounds wholesome as fuck to me, so what else is he accused of doing?

didnt think i would see dsp on Sup Forums

>quotation ends right before Moores name

Not being able to differentiate Christianity from Marxist indoctrination is a sign of retardation.

That means he wins. I drive 5 miles down the road in Ga, and I pass 6 churches. Must be the same in Al. With all of that, and they manage to find only 70 pastors state-wide?

That's the most hilarious fuckup from this entire thing. She thought the D.A. was part of his signature, and figured that he was using it back in the 70s, despite not being district attorney at that time.

Jesus Christ if she'd just used the same color pen, and left the D.A. off of the forgery, she might have gotten away with it. Has the media even fucking touched these details or are they just ignoring this shit?

Yea. Christians marrying young virgin girls was unheard off in the 70s.

>that gay tie on that old fuck
>that gay shit all over her fem scarf

nah, fuck these assholes

I could say the same about Drumpf supporters

shareblue.com

They're going to just ignore it unless we spam it all over the internet.

>female pastor
yeah she will definitely convince all the fundamental Baptists in Alabama

This is what blows my mind.

I will admit, I'm biased about the whole thing, I want a republican to win the seat. I haven't searched out detailed reports on moore and the claims BUT every time I see a news report about it's little to no specific evidence other than a he said, she said, is given. Some reporter just rattles off claims and takes them as gospel with out providing any further information. Even some of the more "detailed" information I've heard boils down to little more than a woman claiming this guy did something 40 years ago that no one can corroborate.

The whole thing with gloria allred and that fake ass year book is a whole other thing. The timing of the whole thing and the establishment republicans quickness for him to drop out, and lack of calling for Al Franken to do the same, really has me suspicious of the whole thing.

Shit, in some areas a few blocks.

the dude's a heretic

Another example of Christians being fully subverted and now the enemy of Europeans everywhere.

SUFFER NOT A WOMAN TO PREACH

I have seen very little about it on TV news broadcasts. Even on fox, and fox buisness they repeat the story about the yearbook with out mentioning the new information about the potential forgery, and allreds resistance to run over the physical book.

So I'm going to say...no. I have heard people like Rush and a few others talking about it on the radio but even they don't rail endless on about it.

Shareblue works hard. must be getting desperate

>Female pastor

Heretics. Let the hellfire consume them all in the name of God the Almighty.

They're setting up to lynch him. I hate to say it, and I'm not conspiracy minded, but it seems like the GOP is taking a dive in order to keep Trump from forwarding his agenda.

Every church has been bought by the global elite. Leaders who don't comply are killed.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/pope-francis-assures-atheists-you-don-t-have-to-believe-in-god-to-go-to-heaven-8810062.html
yeah, I'm not listening to his senile rambling.

Jesus would have wanted Roy Moore to go on dates with 14 year olds

Jesus's mother was a child when Joseph got her pregnant

Holocaust is a lie. No Jews were killed in Gas chambers.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE&t=599s
youtube.com/watch?v=z3TveySBlkQ&t=114s
youtube.com/watch?v=YrTfS-46FHM&t=417s
youtube.com/watch?v=4l8ZUVVB4z8&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=JrczRhyJ6P0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ip2LoLF3RzM&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8&t=2s

Democrat > Republican

Sage

It goes in the options field, not the body of the message newfriend.