Sup Forums here. If you need a laugh, check out the outraged lefties on Twitter crying about Overgirl

Sup Forums here. If you need a laugh, check out the outraged lefties on Twitter crying about Overgirl.

Bump

Give me a quick rundown of the show

are they mad because shes not a black transgender?
i dont watch tv senpai.

Quick rundown?
I don't watch capeshit so I can't contextualise this

I want to blitzkrieg her holes if you know what I mean

Link to twitter bitching? Went through it real quick and only saw people praising her

That you Franken?

This isn't Photoshop?

I demand a quick rundown.

where are the episodes of this?
the normal show seems like garbage, but this looks interesting

alternate nazi universe

I second this.

I ORDER you to give me a quick run down.

More like ovengirl am I right

All I see are people talking about how badass she looks as a "stronk female character".

>>In b4 her nudes are posted

Don't tell me, another one of those flashback shows where it shows the Nazis in an incredibly aesthetic and enjoyable culture that I should feel bad for wanting?

It's some Arrow/Supergirl/Flash crossover in an alt timeline where the Nazis won WWII. There was a bunch of moral outrage screencaps in a thread earlier today but I didn't save any.

Episode based on EARTH-10 which is an alt history where superman landed in Germany instead of America, leading to the Nazi's winning the war.

Damn these valkyries want my seed

Hello Sup Forums. I regularly visit your board to derail topics into political ones until some soy boy posts pic related.

This show is shit and when it got moved to the CW its poor writing actually infected the rest of the line up. At least we got a few good seasons of Arrow and Flash. One good season of Legends of Tomorrow

Sweet, how do I switch into this timeline?

I love you oldest ally

You've erected my benis

yeah and then superman goes pure casualfag in his naziism and you have Uncle Sam leading an underground resistance where it's pretty clear the writer was casting al-qaeda and isis in a positive and sympathetic light.

Provide a link you baiting boardcrosser

greatest ally

Here you go, guys.

>>>In b4 her nudes are posted
somebody pls do this

I do the same thing except with Sup Forums as well.

This is so weird. Women were living incubators in the 3rd Reich. They were never strolling around in hot leather suits in positions of power.

Nnggg

What are leftists complaining about? It isn't as if the Nazis' ideas are treated seriously. Of course the soldier in OP pic looks like a video game super villain.

Oven Girl?

>check out the outraged lefties on Twitter
post caps

>wtf i love this snow now
probably not going to see it because of shitty writing and annoying actors, but this feels so right...

Comic book is as fake as the holocaust, can you say get(s)

Most women aren't bulletproof, super strong and whatever other random powers she inherited from Superman.

I'm assuming she switches sides anyway? How can they be this stupid?

I can Superfap to this, I demand moar

cont

Did they make the ginger an ultranigger love interest in the alternate universe too or did they leave him a ginger so as to portray any potential white pairing in a negative light by having it associated with LE EBIL NAHTZEEZ

Are they so intellectually devoid at this point that they basically just rip off red son?

>Lincoln memorial in ruins
nice

>That Maddie-Felicity conversation
>Nazis are disgusting
>Yeah
>Nazis are horrible
>Yeah
>Nazis
>Yeah

Well they did commies, may as well do nazi's to. However unlike Red Son, which is fantastic and we see a bevy of characters through this skewed lens, we get this:

The need to virtue signal to each other. If one doesn't, their status goes into question.

They sent him back to Metropolis so the same actor doesn't kill 2 CW shows

I kinda like her tits tbqhwyf.

Reminded me of this

>virtue signalling
>on Sup Forums

They weren't flying around and shooting laser beams from their eyes either, Hans.

Skeletor needs a sandwich, like, ASAP. Damn, she looks like a jungel nigger you see on TV documentaries.

This. Anyone?

>post
>flag

Watching Sweden try extra-hard to sound white would be funny any other time.. but knowing what's happened to your country just makes it sad.

Came here to post this. I hope shes happy with her legacy. At leats she kept her undies on, most females would have happily dont it full frontal with a shaved bush.

He's just trying to fit in.

HHHNNGGGG

They're too small for her.

Übermann no!

>Feminists and Liberals already getting triggered over this crossover
>Supergirl looking millions of times hotter in that outfit than she ever has in the show
This crossover might be good.

maybe if she wasn't anorexic she'd have more boob.
>all those bones sticking out

they're going to get higher ratings for the crossover than the normal series

Dude you are retarded as fuck about your own history. You know there were tons of female SS right? Ever hear of Ima grese? Probably not, Ahmed. You are FUCKING retarded get the fuck out and never come back you god damned ignorant Muslim

>wanting THICC and not TIGHT

>they're going to get higher ratings for the crossover than the normal series
That's probably not that hard considering the fact the last 3-4 episodes of Supergirl have been this dyke drama involving her sister.

After the crossover I'm done with Supergirl. Literally having to fast forward through half the episode to skip that shit.

I still want to know who took these pictures. That Annie Leibovitz book in the background may be a hidden message.

the amazing adventures of Super Roastie

>all dumb bitches
Women need to stfu, I'm sick of seeing their bitching literally eveywhere.

Look at his right hand

Skinny twigs are generally looser because they have no fat pushing onto the pussy hole. That's why fat chicks have super tight cunts.

That's some damn fine focus for a remote shot.

Aesthetic af famalamadingdong

They made nazis fashionable and cool again.

Where is this " Time line" meme come from ?
I heard it all over western media

Are you even sure its her?

Nazis were some snazzy dressers.

American education for you

that's such absolute bullshit you whaleloving faggot.

>They made nazis fashionable and cool again.
It's because the Jews in Hollywood honestly believe the Nazi version of history is evil and disgusting and wrong so they think the viewers of their programs will see it in the same way they do.

Pic related. The Jews would show this as the definition of evil.

That show...fuck that show. I tried watching it for entertainment sake and damn, it is literally the Hillary campaign.

They even used the RWDS gas mask meme!
And there you had me, believing these shows were mere cuckery.

This. Americans always have the uniforms of fat hobos.

it's her

ITT Sup Forumstards who fuck fatties get triggered and exposed

nice

THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME!!! HOW CAN I LIVE IN THIS WORLD???

>it's her
Supergirl is a dirty little slut.

I wonder what her dyke sister would think about that (probably offer her a Hello Kitty Vibrator to use)

>shieeeeet

My sides

NUESTRA CHICA
U
E
S
T
R
A

C
H
I
C
A

It's "sheeeit". The long "e" comes before the "it"

Dress for the job you want user.
also fuck the jews and their shills.

Si... Chica horno!

It depends on the regional accent of ebonics, but yeah, all experts would say they usually spell it like "sheeeeit".

There are infinite possibilities created every instant, every potential change in the orbit of an electron or the decay of an atomic nucleus is a different universe branching off. The sheer extent of universes is staggering and incomprehensible.

In some infinite number of these universes the nazi's actually won the war, instead of losing. We call those 'alternative timelines' from the one we experience. Just as there are alternative timelines where hillary won the election.

Perhaps if you were an Nth dimensional being you'd be able to experience all universes at once.

p.s. none of this is actually supported by an kind of empirical observations it is 100% thought experiment

Honestly reading twitter 80% seem to be positive tweets.

lmfao actually recolouring her white boyfriend so you can pretend its a nigger? are you srs bro how can you be this cuck

Siii, Victoria eterna camarada

Jesus christ, my dick gets hard to this.

But you you have to realise this is SJW propaganda, the liberal feminist side always win in the end.