No one's talking about new moon landing reflection?

Saw on Newsweek, credible photo evidence of non-space suit guy on "moon" newsweek.com/fake-apollo-moon-landing-photo-claims-show-proof-mission-was-hoax-716221

Other urls found in this thread:

history.nasa.gov/alsj/a17/AS17-141-21608HR.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=P6MOnehCOUw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No because we're not idiots

KYS now

Ha! ok

Rural and suburban retards all voted for Trump. City people voted for Hillary

Strange how a reputable magazine like Newsweek is reporting on it though.

I'D BE A BIT MORE INTERESTED IF THE REFLECTION DIDN'T LOOK JUST LIKE A FUCKING GUY IN A FUCKING SPACE SUIT

this

Here is the link to the official NASA photo where the guy noticed the visor reflection: history.nasa.gov/alsj/a17/AS17-141-21608HR.jpg

It's just a protomolecule human hybrid doing it's thang.

youtube.com/watch?v=P6MOnehCOUw

Guess the other guy is wearing a differently designed spacesuit with black pants then.

they're reporting on it because its clickbait, the article basically just says "some people on youtube think the reflection in the photo looks like some non-astronaut"

>Rural and suburban Democratsall voted for Trump. City people voted for right wing death squids

I'll have "What are shadows" for $200, Alex

Motherfucking moonman is coming

wow is this one of those high definition images that actually prove stuff thread?

It's a fucking shoop

So your claim is they had a massive set, that continued out of frame, and they had stage hands wearing silly space outfits who just stood around doing nothing while the cameras were rolling, wasting the studio's money?

Have you ever been involved in a film production?

>have your back to the sun
>WOOOOW the folds of his suit are shadowed!
Fucking retard. Earth is hollow, by the way.

that show was crap kys

Vumpu for more so this doesnt get slide

I fucking love that show and the books. Best SciFi since Firefly. The Poo who sounds like she smokes 400 Newports a day is annoying, but the rest is really good.

>Earth is hollow, by the way
Nope